Gf said she expected me to be bigger

Nope for example I didn't use it today because the bottle was empty, it's just a plus because you'll know you'll not have a bad breath.
If you don't want to have a bad breath you should brush your teeth + clean very well the tongue cause its the main cause of bad breath (if you don't have any rotting teeth, obviously), I also floss my teeth everytime I eat meat, for obvious reasons.
That’s right, cleaning the tongue is probably the most important part. I read that’s where most bacteria lies. And flossing is also a good idea, I wanted to mention that myself just now but you already beat me to it. All I do is brush my teeth, probably not sufficient enough. Should incorporate flossing into my regimen.

Yeah it's correct. Also I think penis size is the last thing to be concerned about. Most man are so dumb and retarded that it's funny. This whole penis insecurity is a big male gaze cope.

Most woman will prefer this
View attachment 2808011View attachment 2808012
Over this
View attachment 2808014View attachment 2808017
Caged at including pictures of both Johnny Sins and Jason Luv, especially Jason, because one of my best friends looks a lot like him. Jason is actually half black, half brown, by the way. Latino, to be precise. But yes, younger women will prefer the first two men. I also think men worry far too much about penis size. Men care wat more than women do. Women don’t really care unless you have a micropenis or a very large penis. They prefer around the average, unless they’re “size queens,” but they’re a minority of women. Most just want a functioning dick.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Caged at including pictures of both Johnny Sins and Jason Luv, especially Jason, because one of my best friends looks a lot like him. Jason is actually half black, half brown, by the way. Latino, to be precise. But yes, younger women will prefer the first two men. I also think men worry far too much about penis size. Men care wat more than women do. Women don’t really care unless you have a micropenis or a very large penis. They prefer around the average, unless they’re “size queens,” but they’re a minority of women. Most just want a functioning dick.
"younger women"

What age range are you referring here ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
I would say… 18 - 24 (and younger teenagers, of course).
IMG 20240319 110707
IMG 20240319 111333

Yeah pretty boys will have more success with girls between the age 18-24. But their appeal doesn't end for woman between the age range 24-40. Their appeal will still be the highest compared to other types of man.

This whole thing "oh bro only jbs and young woman want pretty boys, older woman don't want pretty boys vrooo :soy::soy:" is a such a big joke.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
View attachment 2808035View attachment 2808038

Yeah pretty boys will have more success with girls between the age 18-24. But their appeal doesn't end for woman between the age range 24-40. Their appeal will still be the highest compared to other types of man.

This whole thing "oh bro only jbs and young woman want pretty boys, older woman don't want pretty boys vrooo :soy::soy:" is a such a big joke.
That's very interesting. I saw you posting the BTS one before, but I thought "Yeah, but those are Korean women, not western women," so the second screenshot was interesting to see. However, we cannot deny that there for many women, their interest in men changes over time. Younger women, I've noticed a lot, went from liking prettyboys during their younger years to liking more masculine men later on. This is especially true for Islamic women, because of the whole "beards are a must" kind of mindset. Just my two cents.

• +1
Women have too high expectations nowadays. It’s women nowadays thinking they all deserve the biggest and the best. If she’s not satisfied you can just tell her to fuck off and find someone bigger and block her

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
these people need help im just speechless on the first one
Both mog me due to FWHR

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
There’s racial myths in western society that black men have large penises or that yellow men have small penises. These beliefs are widespread. The fact is, any man from any race can have a small, average or big penis.
Don't they have the smallest ones on average according to studies? Brutal

More proof Valorant is deathnicc game
It's a slavcel game, keep getting slavs on the servers I play with, this autistic russian kid kept chasing me and my friend

@Lynxress prove me wrong bhai
IMG 20240319 121413

What man focus more on vs what woman focus more on.

They literally don't care about your penis size as long as it's not micro or very large. They Only care about face and height.

Tagging all the cockologists: @northern mogger @Gengar @Yaarhuni @mayo mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Yaarhuni, Michael Myers and 2 others
View attachment 2808078

They literally don't care about your penis size as long as it's not micro or very large. They Only care about face and height.

i wanna be 8, i need to be

• +1
View attachment 2808078

8x6 or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and northern mogger
Don't they have the smallest ones on average according to studies? Brutal
"The most recent study (published in 2016) of 248 Korean men identified the average erect penis length to be 13.53 cm (5.33 in)."

"Data from 14,597 penile measurements of vietnamese men: 14.67 cm (5.78 in)."

"(Chinese study) In the subgroup of 311 males, the mean erectile length was 12.9 ± 1.3 cm (5.08 in ± 0.51 in)."

So, no, they fall in line with the western average of 5.17 inches (people say it's the worldwide average, but the participants of the combined studies were overwhelmingly white, with a few West Asians [Arabs, Turks]).

The earlier studies were all centered on (South) East Asian countries, here is one for an East African country.

"A 2013 study of 253 men from Tanzania found that the average erect penis length of Tanzanian males was 13.12 cm (5.17 inches)."

Here's one for South Asia (specifically Bharat, because the Islamic countries such as Pakistan don't have any studies on penis sizes because it's taboo, however, condoms that are sold are 53 mm, so girth-wise, in Pakistan, they're at least average in terms of girth as well, on average (53 mm -> 4.61 inches, (western) regular-sized condom are 52 mm or 53 mm depending on the brand).

(I have to add that in Bharat, the government has produced condoms and the nominal width is 49 mm -> 4.26 inches for girth).

"An Indian study (published in 2007) of 301 men ages 18 to 60 published in the International Journal of Impotence Research found flaccid, stretched and erect length to be 8.21 cm (3.23 in), 10.88 cm (4.28 in) and 13.01 cm (5.12 in), respectively."

In short, the average penis is around the 5 inch mark worldwide, anyone who says differently has an agenda that is simply false.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger