Giant Implants Six Screw MSE With Surgical Assist!

Alcezar

Alcezar

Sainte
Sadly there is no footage of the mallet hitting the osteotome into my maxilla as @wagbox was in the other room sleeping and no one else was there besides @nelson who was assisting but hopefully this is still interesting. Giant Implants - Tijuana is legit asf!:feelsez:

only minor pain and swelling so im just taking a couple tylenol i also have covid it is hard to swallow and im just drinking smoothies im sure i could have some soft solid food if i wanted but i dont feel like it

i am 19 so needed dome and six screws to have best chance of split and minimize chance of screws tipping and dragging
i am doing 3 turns twice a day until split, then one turn twice a day until 6mm expansion this is a 10mm mse but i only need 6
then i am getting an orbital box osteotomy from giant implants in tiajuana

Attachments

• 4A0BE1C0-684F-4A9D-88D4-C2E4E4E06C96.jpeg
    4A0BE1C0-684F-4A9D-88D4-C2E4E4E06C96.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 238
  • E399B142-BF17-49D3-B45E-9C5CE4D3DC5F.jpeg
    E399B142-BF17-49D3-B45E-9C5CE4D3DC5F.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 1F6E68FB-BBDD-4933-9BE3-8EECB7FD3D66.jpeg
    1F6E68FB-BBDD-4933-9BE3-8EECB7FD3D66.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 172
  • EF9DB798-681F-4AD2-9B42-03F713E80DF2.jpeg
    EF9DB798-681F-4AD2-9B42-03F713E80DF2.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 248
  • F7D2974D-DDF7-45AC-A2B8-C0385E59321D.png
    F7D2974D-DDF7-45AC-A2B8-C0385E59321D.png
    674.3 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, AscendingHero, ascentium and 7 others
Maybe will post footage of other surgical assist

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Alcezar
So what did this actually do?

mirin eye colour

what is the suture for. you got a lefort 1 too?

wish I had a buddy to drill my palate and insert metal :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
bro it's time to invest in a giant implants branch. the professionalism of an LA surgeon meets the convenience and efficiency of fast food, name a better combo
Screenshot 2021 07 06

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Pumanator, Heguldus and 2 others
Sadly there is no footage of the mallet hitting the osteotome into my maxilla as @wagbox was in the other room sleeping and no one else was there besides @nelson who was assisting but hopefully this is still interesting. Giant Implants - Tijuana is legit asf!:feelsez:

only minor pain and swelling so im just taking a couple tylenol i also have covid it is hard to swallow and im just drinking smoothies im sure i could have some soft solid food if i wanted but i dont feel like it

i am 19 so needed dome and six screws to have best chance of split and minimize chance of screws tipping and dragging
i am doing 3 turns twice a day until split, then one turn twice a day until 6mm expansion this is a 10mm mse but i only need 6
Bro I thought the screw thing was a meme wtf :oops:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
Giant Implants

Gouged out my eyeballs in tijuana

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: insecurehtn and Danish_Retard
This is why u will never ascend
it was a legitimate question at the same time. i didn't know mse placement requires a cut there

Why tf did you get DOME at 19? MSE on its own works fine up until ~25.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
it was a legitimate question at the same time. i didn't know mse placement requires a cut there
normal mse doent work passed sertain ages because suture is fused so the bone needs to be cut by hand(surgical assist ) to help suture split
4E0D7E89 01D0 497D 8DC8 54CE52367621
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and RealSurgerymax
Why tf did you get DOME at 19? MSE on its own works fine up until ~25.
it might have worked but i didnt want to take risk and dome is better for me anyways since having the cuts lets the bones flex less during expansion so maxilla can expand laterally and separate from cheekbones that will rotate

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RealSurgerymax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Luke LLL and RealSurgerymax
normal mse doent work passed sertain ages because suture is fused so the bone needs to be cut by hand(surgical assist ) to help suture splitView attachment 1210910:blackpill:
was this a diy nelson style or done by surgeon, because surely you need general anaesthesia

• Hmm...
Reactions: Administrator

My dome mogged all other domes performed that night

Giant implants

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL