Giant Pacific islander next to pro rugby player?!?

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
What is with these islanders genetics?
The pro rugby player who gets mogged stats...
Sonny bill Williams - 6'3 - 110kg
FB IMG 1599268005528

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
fuck me, he could break all the bones in my body in a second

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, 5'8manlet, Slayercel and 1 other person
Welcome to New Zealand bhai
I see 6foot + giga framed monster islanders in my gym all the time

It’s a result of harsh natural selection in the islands and solid labour work

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, YoungRichNigga, Warlow and 6 others
Imagine Meng/Haku all over the Island of Tonga, Samoa and Hawaii. Yeah, these guys got the "crazy" genetics (minus) the attraction from caucasian females.

They got the warrior gene.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
The native pacific islanders are not big and tall, that is a result of admixture, mostly from europeans. Statistics for some islands/countries in the pacific put the average male at over 6 feet tall. But there is definitely something unique in their genetics or the mixture of polynesian and european genetics that gives them such massive size compared to 100% native islanders. Very strange because the chinese or vietnamese or any other asians dont have that kind of effect when they have european dna. Very interesting, someone much smarter than me probably has the answer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5292, bruh3610 and 4 others
Genes just make they all meso's with thick asf bones?

Hafthor mogs both, 6'9 190kg
Thormog

The native pacific islanders are not big and tall, that is a result of admixture, mostly from europeans. Statistics for some islands/countries in the pacific put the average male at over 6 feet tall. But there is definitely something unique in their genetics or the mixture of polynesian and european genetics that gives them such massive size compared to 100% native islanders. Very strange because the chinese or vietnamese or any other asians dont have that kind of effect when they have european dna. Very interesting, someone much smarter than me probably has the answer
that hawaiian nigga kamehameha was 2 m tall

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Just think, that manlet cuck that went ER is now rotting in a prison where he is in a cell 23 hours a day, guarded by 6'6 Maori moggers

• JFL
Reactions: bruh3610
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gunna
There is a trade off though. They may be huge but they aren’t smart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, kuroro and SubhumanCurrycel
bro what the fuck is that guy’s proportions he must be 6’8” 300 lbs. his calf muscle is a fucking tree trunk. I am 6’4” and feel utterly mogged to oblivion just from looking at this thread

Idiot, I can use my brain to heightmaxx while pacific islanders are mountains with no self conciousness
they're still white, why would their iq deviate from the average white iq just because they're tall?

they're still white, why would their iq deviate from the average white iq just because they're tall?
Are you stupid? Do u know what a pacific islander is?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
bro what the fuck is that guy’s proportions he must be 6’8” 300 lbs. his calf muscle is a fucking tree trunk. I am 6’4” and feel utterly mogged to oblivion just from looking at this thread
weight?

Trust me. Islanders arnt the sharpest tools in the shed