729.6 KB
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Graham, IndraBC, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Nigga mogs Blackgymax without Being some micheal Jackson syndrome white wannabe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, Dele Alli Regen, tren_31 and 2 others
We get it bro. You're his personal dickrider.
Nigga i speak the truth users who actually mog and aren’t some schizophrenic who think they look good I can’t say he looks bad

he is lightskin, has actual hunter eyes, mogger bones, good nose and he has a good open mouth smile anything below Tyrone lite is cope and I think he can reach Tyrone level with age tbh he has 1/10000 face u really don’t see a guy like that often

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Magnum Opus, IndraBC and 1 other person
Nigga i speak the truth users who actually mog and aren’t some schizophrenic who think they look good I can’t say he looks bad

he is lightskin, has actual hunter eyes, mogger bones, good nose and he has a good open mouth smile anything below Tyrone lite is cope and I think he can reach Tyrone level with age tbh he has 1/10000 face u really don’t see a guy like that often
Honestly the only fallo I Can point out is BPD or IPD idk the autistic term distance between upper lip and nose

but if in the future he gets good stubble to cover that up it will be unnoticeable and it’s not like it Even takes away from his smv at any substantial level

• Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Honestly the only fallo I Can point out is BPD or IPD idk the autistic term distance between upper lip and nose

but if in the future he gets good stubble to cover that up it will be unnoticeable and it’s not like it Even takes away from his smv at any substantial level
finally someone who isn’t sped they made this thread because i bullied him and his friend on discord hahaha
8F5F1862 315B 4CF6 BC7E 7143B426F2D7
this the faggot behind this account btw

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Iasacrko
he's a midget but yeah his face is very striking and has a very masculine harmony
what masculine harmony jfl he has a compact and wide midface + good eye area automatically can pull any BBC only foid in the world

• Woah
what masculine harmony jfl he has a compact and wide midface + good eye area automatically can pull any BBC only foid in the world
he 2 inch below average height for 11 yrs old as a 12 yrs old... he gonna end up manlet... unless he ends up doing LL he will only be able to get beckies if he nt (but he won't be nt since he found this site at 12 yrs old JFL)

• JFL
he 2 inch below average height for 11 yrs old as a 12 yrs old... he gonna end up manlet... unless he ends up doing LL he will only be able to get beckies if he nt (but he won't be nt since he found this site at 12 yrs old JFL)
are u dumb u think im 4 7 and 12 years old :lul::lul: