Girl beat me in arm wrestling yesterday

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Suifuel

@EreptileDysfunction

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4209 and 9 others
Go on...

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5912 and nvck_pilled
u must be kidding
i can beat girls with 1 finger literally
inject T

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Patrick Baitman, owlofathena and 10 others
weakling, society protects weak men and all women

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6403
Holy shit you’re frail
It’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6403
I was at a friend's dorm (college), and me, him, and his girlfriend got super drunk. My guy friend ended up passing out, but the foid started like playfully touching me jfl, but she eventually arm wrestled me and completely won.

Not sure if she was flirting with me even though her passed out boyfriend was in the same room. Did I cuck my friend?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Feminineboi and Deleted member 7125
Not sure if she was flirting with me even though her passed out boyfriend was in the same room. Did I cuck my friend?

No, you cucked yourself by losing to a female in arm wrestling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, EverythingMattersCel, turkproducer and 13 others
my ex beat me in arm wrestling :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Patrick Baitman, Madhate and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6095 and 3 others
how tf do you lose in arm wrestling against a girl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
how tf do you lose in arm wrestling against a girl
Screenshot 20200901 101905 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
Normally I'd say gym is cope but in your case, you do need it.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Are you a short twinklet OP? Last time I lost to a girl in armwrestling was before puberty + she was older than me and in puberty already

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Are you a short twinklet OP? Last time I lost to a girl in armwrestling was before puberty + she was older than me and in puberty already
I am 6'1 lanklet. The foid was 5'1 semi-gym maxxed:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6273, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
You need to spam deadlifts 5 hours a day then
I'm going to my University gym for the first time tomorrow when I wake up. I've had enough of being a weakcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
I am 6'1 lanklet. The foid was 5'1 semi-gym maxxed:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The fact that you are 6'1 and she was 5'1 makes it much worse ngl jfl. I beat my girlfriend with 1 finger and we are the exact same heights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4464, Over and 1 other person
The fact that you are 6'1 and she was 5'1 makes it much worse ngl jfl. I beat my girlfriend with 1 finger and we are the exact same heights
Do you think she could have been flirting with me, given she asked to arm wrestle? Later on in the night she seemed to be very touchy-feely, even after she beat me

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Lol i bet your girlfriend is fat.

Do you think she could have been flirting with me, given she asked to arm wrestle? Later on in the night she seemed to be very touchy-feely, even after she beat me
Maybe but also maybe not. Tbh drunk girls often do things like touching people more often even if they are not attracted to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Over
Yes she wanted your bbc in her ass, jfl how can you be dense enough to not see that. Edit: nvm i forgot she was drunk. Its over op.

If you didn't fuck her raw then it doesn't matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadakin, Deleted member 4464, Ritalincell and 1 other person

Listen to me op grab a hand gripper and grip it literally as long as you can as much as you can everyday, then grab a barbell and do every arm exercise you can find on athlean x’s youtube channel. Find a strong trusted friend and practice arm wrestling until you match him.

please op im begging u this is suifuel and it didnt even happen to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7173 and Ritalincell
Listen to me op grab a hand gripper and grip it literally as long as you can as much as you can everyday, then grab a barbell and do every arm exercise you can find on athlean x’s youtube channel. Find a strong trusted friend and practice arm wrestling until you match him.

please op im begging u this is suifuel and it didnt even happen to me
AthleanX

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4464

Are you chad? If so she wanted the pipe.

Girls arent that much weaker than guys... i see a lot of girls lifting decent numbers in the gym, almost as much as guys do

• Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Girls arent that much weaker than guys... i see a lot of girls lifting decent numbers in the gym, almost as much as guys do
But what about compared to you

hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
brutal pre-gymcelling i would have been beaten by girls also.

...i was not a physical boy.

actually rope