Girl gives me and 2 other bouncers head in the same night

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor

JFL you cant make this up, this girl gave me the most mogger IOI while i was IDing her, saying im very handsome. I told her to find me later cuz i was giga busy. She comes back like 30 min later and is yapping, so i asked to go smoke a cig in my car (like I always do) and when we get there i ran out of cigs lol.

I was like well shit what are we gonna do, and she just grabbed my erect peen and got to taking my cargo shorts off aswell as her top. I didnt even ask her to do shit LOL she was all about it, then she gave me 1st or 2nd best head ive ever got no joke.

I didnt even kiss her yet and since i finished in her mouth, i never wound up kissing her or even asking her name. When we were walking in to the back, one of my buddies dapped me up (another bouncer) and said eskomo bros, I was like "JFL what????" then he told me he got head from her right before me.

Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night.

Then i see her a while later go to another buddy of mines car, for round THREE. JFL at women literal trash, never LTR fellas.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eclipsoo, h111, Joe Rogancel and 50 others
STOP BRAGGING OH MY GOSH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, CreepyJewel1, aber and 17 others
inb4 LTB, I dont give a fuck i will slay any girl that isnt deformed/subhuman tier

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: eclipsoo, future6psl, \/orman and 33 others
lmao this a funny post

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, thebuffdon690, 97baHater and 3 others
View attachment 3006931

JFL you cant make this up, this girl gave me the most mogger IOI while i was IDing her, saying im very handsome. I told her to find me later cuz i was giga busy. She comes back like 30 min later and is yapping, so i asked to go smoke a cig in my car (like I always do) and when we get there i ran out of cigs lol.

I was like well shit what are we gonna do, and she just grabbed my erect peen and got to taking my cargo shorts off aswell as her top. I didnt even ask her to do shit LOL she was all about it, then she gave me 1st or 2nd best head ive ever got no joke.

I didnt even kiss her yet and since i finished in her mouth, i never wound up kissing her or even asking her name. When we were walking in to the back, one of my buddies dapped me up (another bouncer) and said eskomo bros, I was like "JFL what????" then he told me he got head from her right before me.

Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night.

Then i see her a while later go to another buddy of mines car, for round THREE. JFL at women literal trash, never LTR fellas.
YOOOO ITS YHE GUY WITH THE GRANDMA PIC BROOOOOO!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, Timmy, skibidirizzler and 3 others
3803723 3764529 1700000275571

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, Sny, shia.jihadist and 24 others
shes not subhuman or ltb btw, many of the incels on here would die to have sex with a tanned blonde white girl

with that being said, this just shows what aiming to be a slayer will get you: sex or bj from girls who gave a guy one a few hours before / the other day

lowest quality girls u can get

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, Timmy, Ricky212 and 22 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dr4kez, aesthetic beauty, exo and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, CreepyJewel1, greywind and 6 others
@Clavicular do you genuinely prefer bjs over piv anyday?

• +1
shes not subhuman or ltb btw, many of the incels on here would die to have sex with a tanned blonde white girl

with that being said, this just shows what aiming to be a slayer will get you: sex or bj from girls who gave a guy one a few hours before / the other day

lowest quality girls u can get
Ok good reassurance but i dont aim to be a slayer, 90% of my slays are getting cold approached anyway lol. Im a roidmaxxer so ill obviously pump and chick within reason

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, JD_25, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eclipsoo, Ricky212, Davidproton and 14 others
Stop, youre rasising their standards
Low test if you wouldn't fuck a male lookin ahh with a vagina

Anything with a human vagina basically

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Clavicular
So she sucked you off with the other guy's cum still in her mouth and you're happy about it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eclipsoo, Sny, shia.jihadist and 35 others
So she sucked you off with the other guy's cum still in her mouth and you're happy about it.
He is whiteee haha CUCK is in his nature

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, CreepyJewel1 and Clavicular
Rofl its all semicels like me can get these days

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman, Klaas Vaaker, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
95% of women are whores i lost all my hope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, thereallegend, \/orman and 13 others
View attachment 3006931

Damn just seen that she pushed tf outta you lmao, what weak shoulder does to a nigga hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, NoReedemingFeature, A99 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: eclipsoo, Sny, \/orman and 12 others
Low test if you wouldn't fuck a male lookin ahh with a vagina

Anything with a human vagina basically
Nah man I aint into any of thag degeneracy, but I would fuck a cute tranny over a ugly real women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eclipsoo, Davidproton, xuzky and 7 others
He went to a club the only foids who go to clubs are whores.
Yes agreed, statement still holds true i'm not saying every single one is

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Clavicular
You are a no-life delusional retard who spread disinformation and just wants to brag on incels.
Fuck females instead trying to brag on virgins like me or others just so you can feel better bringing me down.
Is that how you get your happiness? by bragging on people who dont have it

Imagine coming in a poor area and just brag to the poor people that you are rich as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, poopoohead, mogre and 11 others
Some age-cuck's future wife

remember I will evade this by only ever dating women <20yo
If @Clavicular ever does a woman like this say, age 17yo. I will lower my age standards to <17yo.

I have no limit. if clavicular fucking 10yo I am <10yo women only. is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, \/orman, xuzky and 15 others
how much does she ask for 1 hour

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, ascension, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
You are a no-life delusional retard who spread disinformation and just wants to brag on incels.
Fuck females instead trying to brag on virgins like me or others just so you can feel better bringing me down.
Is that how you get your happiness? by bragging on people who dont have it

Imagine coming in a poor area and just brag to the poor people that you are rich as fuck
Bro this is a looksmax site, not an incel site. Im showing off my looksmaxxing progress and how well I can slay girls out

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, CreepyJewel1, greywind and 7 others
Some age-cuck's future wife

remember I will evade this by only ever dating women <20yo
If @Clavicular ever does a woman like this say, age 17yo. I will lower my age standards to <17yo.

I have no limit. if clavicular fucking 10yo I am <10yo women only. is what it is.
JFL gonna be in JBheaven

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MoggerGaston
Mirin bhai. All your haters are gonna come for you again. :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skibidirizzler, Richard Cheese and Clavicular
Ok good reassurance but i dont aim to be a slayer, 90% of my slays are getting cold approached anyway lol. Im a roidmaxxer so ill obviously pump and chick within reason
i wasnt speaking about u personally, u can easily get good girls but ur just tryna fuck so it doesnt matter

i'm basically saying if people on here aim to be a slayer then they shouldn't expect the girls they are slaying to be high value women. they are mostly promiscuous women who have multiple sex partners

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and Clavicular
Why do you brag about fucking ugly trannies?

• +1
Reactions: jessepinkman
Bro this is a looksmax site, not an incel site. Im showing off my looksmaxxing progress and how well I can slay girls out
This is a INCEL site. People here are mostly people who believe looks are an issue and decide to try to improve it to get relationships.
People who are not incel don't go here because they don't need to. People here want to fix an issue.
And considering looksmaxxing is mostly cope and nobody gets surgery this forum is more of a discussion about incel issues and struggles.
And even if this website was about that, and even if looksmaxxing was real (when it isn't), this post is not showing any information or anything to help "looksmax". This thread is just a deliberate attempt of bragging for your own ego.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212, poopoohead, \/orman and 13 others
You work as a bouncer just to slay, right?
Mirin, though.

• +1
This is what looksmaxxing gets u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Clavicular
Nigga is out here getting a blow job and I’m here rotting in my room :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Clavicular
Women are whores. All women are like that (AWALT) is LAW.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, CreepyJewel1, greywind and 2 others
This is a INCEL site. People here are mostly people who believe looks are an issue and decide to try to improve it to get relationships.
People who are not incel don't go here because they don't need to. People here want to fix an issue.
And considering looksmaxxing is mostly cope and nobody gets surgery this forum is more of a discussion about incel issues and struggles.
And even if this website was about that, and even if looksmaxxing was real (when it isn't), this post is not showing any information or anything to help "looksmax". This thread is just a deliberate attempt of bragging for your own ego.
Its not, most people here are mogger as fuck your just the bottom 10% looks wise and coping hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Davidproton, \/orman and 14 others
I really don't get the hate on clavicular's threads. They see a man ascend and start yapping about tradwifes and LTBs. Moving the goalposts constantly.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Clavicular
I can always count on you to seethe at other people’s happiness :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cmon dawg I wanted to read a funny slay thread I scroll down to see a paragraph by lebgfinal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, tyronechadmax, greywind and 8 others
I wanna be like you when I grow up

• +1
IMG 4065

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Syndicate619, greywind and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, coisbhai, ascension and 1 other person
I really don't get the hate on clavicular's threads. They see a man ascend and start yapping about tradwifes and LTBs. Moving the goalposts constantly.
Are you offended for your bf? You wittle faggy waggy bitch boy?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Assymetrical and Clavicular
I can always count on you to seethe at other people’s happiness :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cmon dawg I wanted to read a funny slay thread I scroll down to see a paragraph by lebgfinal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He can’t cope after being photoshopped all over the internet lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Clavicular
Have kids you fucking idiot the white race is dying as we are writing. Instead of spreading your seed everywhere you can you resort to have sterile mentally depraved acts with an useless whore and lift her ego. The worst part is that you find it funny that two other degenerate faggots poured semen down her digestive tract.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, dr4kez, naturepreacher and 12 others
Its not, most people here are mogger as fuck your just the bottom 10% looks wise and coping hard
Most people here don't "mog" at all, lol. You're just looking at the ones who post their faces here, which sub 5s don’t usually post their face on here cause they are scared of backlash. I literally don't understand why you haven't left. You already life mog my entire bloodline just go enjoy your life, bro. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, greywind, Yuhbwoynadia and 10 others