Girl gives me and 2 other bouncers head in the same night

View attachment 3006931

JFL you cant make this up, this girl gave me the most mogger IOI while i was IDing her, saying im very handsome. I told her to find me later cuz i was giga busy. She comes back like 30 min later and is yapping, so i asked to go smoke a cig in my car (like I always do) and when we get there i ran out of cigs lol.

I was like well shit what are we gonna do, and she just grabbed my erect peen and got to taking my cargo shorts off aswell as her top. I didnt even ask her to do shit LOL she was all about it, then she gave me 1st or 2nd best head ive ever got no joke.

I didnt even kiss her yet and since i finished in her mouth, i never wound up kissing her or even asking her name. When we were walking in to the back, one of my buddies dapped me up (another bouncer) and said eskomo bros, I was like "JFL what????" then he told me he got head from her right before me.

Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night.

Then i see her a while later go to another buddy of mines car, for round THREE. JFL at women literal trash, never LTR fellas.
@Clavicular, all it takes is a face reverse image search, and you'll end up like @pneumocystosis...💀

wouldnt be that excited to share the same cum dumpster

tales from jewish tunnels of NYC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, Clavicular and Whatever