But when the fuck did anyone ask?:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, got.daim, gigell and 2 others
brags about stirring his bros soup 😂🤣

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and ascension
View attachment 3006931

JFL you cant make this up, this girl gave me the most mogger IOI while i was IDing her, saying im very handsome. I told her to find me later cuz i was giga busy. She comes back like 30 min later and is yapping, so i asked to go smoke a cig in my car (like I always do) and when we get there i ran out of cigs lol.

I was like well shit what are we gonna do, and she just grabbed my erect peen and got to taking my cargo shorts off aswell as her top. I didnt even ask her to do shit LOL she was all about it, then she gave me 1st or 2nd best head ive ever got no joke.

I didnt even kiss her yet and since i finished in her mouth, i never wound up kissing her or even asking her name. When we were walking in to the back, one of my buddies dapped me up (another bouncer) and said eskomo bros, I was like "JFL what????" then he told me he got head from her right before me.

Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night.

Then i see her a while later go to another buddy of mines car, for round THREE. JFL at women literal trash, never LTR fellas.
"You can't make this up" - rehab room reference boyo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This is a INCEL site. People here are mostly people who believe looks are an issue and decide to try to improve it to get relationships.
People who are not incel don't go here because they don't need to. People here want to fix an issue.
And considering looksmaxxing is mostly cope and nobody gets surgery this forum is more of a discussion about incel issues and struggles.
And even if this website was about that, and even if looksmaxxing was real (when it isn't), this post is not showing any information or anything to help "looksmax". This thread is just a deliberate attempt of bragging for your own ego.
Womp womp, I like hearing slay stories. This nigga even included evidence in post, always mirin

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, \/orman and Sprinkles
Rofl its sub 2% no joke, In an average night ill makeout with like 5-10 girls and slay 1-2 of them but 98% of dudes dont get a modicum of attention.
Are there gl men that go home alone too? I wonder how much status helps to slay, whether it be a dj, bartender or bouncer

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
degeneracy. she needs strangulation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, greywind, rand anon and 2 others
View attachment 3006931

JFL you cant make this up, this girl gave me the most mogger IOI while i was IDing her, saying im very handsome. I told her to find me later cuz i was giga busy. She comes back like 30 min later and is yapping, so i asked to go smoke a cig in my car (like I always do) and when we get there i ran out of cigs lol.

I was like well shit what are we gonna do, and she just grabbed my erect peen and got to taking my cargo shorts off aswell as her top. I didnt even ask her to do shit LOL she was all about it, then she gave me 1st or 2nd best head ive ever got no joke.

I didnt even kiss her yet and since i finished in her mouth, i never wound up kissing her or even asking her name. When we were walking in to the back, one of my buddies dapped me up (another bouncer) and said eskomo bros, I was like "JFL what????" then he told me he got head from her right before me.

Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night.

Then i see her a while later go to another buddy of mines car, for round THREE. JFL at women literal trash, never LTR fellas.
Hoes from nightclub are not greatest slays tbh

Low quality but mirin reguardless you could steal my onetis for sure

Over for manlets I can't compete

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, greywind, rand anon and 2 others
Based tbh.

What did the other two look like? And how old is everyone

This, 100% correct. This confirms more then what the rest of the forum thinks which is going out to bars/clubs is some fucking orgy fuck fest. This forum makes it seem like all these MTN are HTN men are dumpster diving with repulsive women when the real sex % is less then 2%.

I always felt it was giga exxagerated and now you as a fellow bouncer confirming this is great information for the rest of the forum to realize. Its a zero sum game in the club world and dating in general.

The desired man will get like 10 make outs and regularly bang foids when goes out, while the rest of the men rot

Its far from the 20/80 rule, closer to the 5/95 rule
IMG 4319

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, gigell and AscensionMan98
she's ugly but still W i guess

damn she's ugly af

i might not even let her blow me if she offered unless i'm really desperate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Clavicular and Gaygymmaxx
keeps inflating ego of Beckies , only go for stacies

Also find Jesus and stop this degeneracy

you should get stacy only like @MoggerGaston. this is shameful, nigga

View attachment 3006931

What a whore

inb4 LTB, I dont give a fuck i will slay any girl that isnt deformed/subhuman tier
Chad trait. Only inkels rate foids. High T Chads smash every non ugly foid

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Classic narcissism.
Crazy to think you think I should listen to your shitty advice. You've been making fun of me and lying to me repeatedly.
I don't attack on things people can't control but I can say you probably can control spreading blatant lies like this.
are you gonna cry

You have allowed me a glimpse into a world I'll never know. Thank you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman, SoundnVision and ascension
inb4 LTB, I dont give a fuck i will slay any girl that isnt deformed/subhuman tier
this
''muh only stacy'' who gives a flying fuck
Every girl is a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
View attachment 3006931

she might aswell have given it to another guy before you, imagine your dick in a foids mouth/throat already covered with semen that isnt even yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mumbhai, \/orman, greywind and 1 other person
View attachment 3006931

White girls

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
she might aswell have given it to another guy before you, imagine your dick in a foids mouth/throat already covered with semen that isnt even yours
Did you see this also

"Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night. "

Fuckin dude is slopping around in his friends skeet in some aids ho and thinks it's cool😂

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and PsychoH
Did you see this also

"Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night. "

Fuckin dude is slopping around in his friends skeet in some aids ho and thinks it's cool😂
bitch prob collecting those std's like pokemon @Clavicular get yo ass checked

• +1
Honestly rep bcuz no LTR, also got a Clavicular side profile to analyse JFL

Mirin, whats ur bc now?

View attachment 3006931

I love how you autistically mentioned it in the video jfl

Nigga you post all kinds of weird foot fetish shit and now you hating because OP is pulling bitches. :hnghn:
I'm not hating,. I'm asking who tf asked coz clearly nobody did

I can always count on you to seethe at other people’s happiness :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cmon dawg I wanted to read a funny slay thread I scroll down to see a paragraph by lebgfinal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Imagine not understand my point. I am saying nothing about his happiness.

I can always count on you to seethe at other people’s happiness :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cmon dawg I wanted to read a funny slay thread I scroll down to see a paragraph by lebgfinal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What else do you expect from a genetic failure like him

JFL finna get a bunch of surgery then leave, I dont care about appealing to women its all about the mog for me.
Spoken like a true lookmaxxer, same brother got my surgeries scheduled.

• +1
God will punish you for posting this on here

View attachment 3006931

W man’s
May be time to hop off forum before u become new amnesia