Girl gives me and 2 other bouncers head in the same night

Its not, most people here are mogger as fuck your just the bottom 10% looks wise and coping hard
You are a fucking hypocrite. Didn't you were the one being nice saying I was complaining for no reason?
Then you decide to attack my looks. Oh wow so original, you feel great now do you?
Everyone here is the same, they insult and bully your ass to suicide for stuff beyond your control.
Then they try to convince people here that this website is actually educating and its actually about improving your looks.
Yet ironically, you decide to break your own point by showing this website is not about looksmaxxing and that its all about "being lucky".
Why do you actively spread harmful misinformations like an hypocrite everywhere, telling people to skin their cheeks or look at the sun.
Oh wow all of your "looksmaxxing" is so helpful. Is everyone here joking? Do you actually believe that you would look different if you didn't do looksmaxxing. No you would look the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Davidproton, \/orman, greywind and 7 others
Dont post if you arent gonna give us goonfuel :cry:
Post vid plzz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, WatermelonLover, ascension and 1 other person
Most people here don't "mog" at all, lol. You're just looking at the ones who post their faces here, which sub 5s don’t usually post their face on here cause they are scared of backlash. I literally don't understand why you haven't left. You already life mog my entire bloodline just go enjoy your life, bro. :feelswah:
JFL finna get a bunch of surgery then leave, I dont care about appealing to women its all about the mog for me.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, NorwoodAscender and CoreSchizo
I really don't get the hate on clavicular's threads. They see a man ascend and start yapping about tradwifes and LTBs. Moving the goalposts constantly.
He gets hate because he was name dropping .org on chinktok, he thinks chinktokcels are gonna advance looksmaxxing lol. Its all larp he wants to make money

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, laaltin, greywind and 4 others
Most people here don't "mog" at all, lol. You're just looking at the ones who post their faces here, which sub 5s don’t usually post their face on here cause they are scared of backlash. I literally don't understand why you haven't left. You already life mog my entire bloodline just go enjoy your life, bro. :feelswah:
Stop sucking his dick tbh
Imagine if your parents knew you would saying such things about your ancestors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, jessepinkman, watah and 2 others
she kinda bitched u with that mouth push ngl. should’ve shown her what the fuck is up and got her back with a little chin music

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: \/orman, jessepinkman, Chadeep and 6 others
Stop sucking his dick tbh
Imagine if your parents knew you would saying such things about your ancestors
Everyone in my family is ugly besides my dad nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
inb4 LTB, I dont give a fuck i will slay any girl that isnt deformed/subhuman tier
Congrats on the lay. Life of chad is unreal. And being a bouncer Is also a giga halo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and CoreSchizo
i thought you were a strict catholic nigga

• +1
JFL finna get a bunch of surgery then leave, I dont care about appealing to women its all about the mog for me.
Classic narcissism.
Crazy to think you think I should listen to your shitty advice. You've been making fun of me and lying to me repeatedly.
I don't attack on things people can't control but I can say you probably can control spreading blatant lies like this.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Clavicular
i thought you were a strict catholic nigga
He is an hypocrite. He's been misinforming people for so long, I can't believe any advice he says. Because his actions usually contradict what he says.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Clavicular

:rage::rage:
my culture is not your costume

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 9898, xuzky, greywind and 16 others
she's in denial of her giga whore status tbh, prolly because of family background

there is still a lot of shame left but sadly it seems that it will not fuel any change of behavior for this young lady

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, greywind, watah and 4 others
Only on clavicular thread where u see men hating on a fellow brethren. Keep slaying bhai👍

• +1
@Clavicular - I am curious since you do go out regularly, what % of the men are leaving with women and getting slays. I went out and not kidding I noticed like only a handful of guys leave with a new foid that same night. And this was a club where probably their was a hundred plus people were their. Ratios were actually good, probably 50% foids and 50% men . Legit by 1:30am saw only saw like two guys leave with some foid. And the other ones I saw were already holding hands prior telling me just some guy bringing his girlfriend or something.

So how common is it really for a man to leave with a foid in general.

• +1
@Clavicular - I am curious since you do go out regularly, what % of the men are leaving with women and getting slays. I went out and not kidding I noticed like only a handful of guys leave with a new foid that same night. And this was a club where probably their was a hundred plus people were their. Ratios were actually good, probably 50% foids and 50% men . Legit by 1:30am saw only saw like two guys leave with some foid. And the other ones I saw were already holding hands prior telling me just some guy bringing his girlfriend or something.

So how common is it really for a man to leave with a foid in general.
Rofl its sub 2% no joke, In an average night ill makeout with like 5-10 girls and slay 1-2 of them but 98% of dudes dont get a modicum of attention.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, \/orman, Chadeep and 4 others
Rofl its sub 2% no joke, In an average night ill makeout with like 5-10 girls and slay 1-2 of them but 98% of dudes dont get a modicum of attention.
This, 100% correct. This confirms more then what the rest of the forum thinks which is going out to bars/clubs is some fucking orgy fuck fest. This forum makes it seem like all these MTN are HTN men are dumpster diving with repulsive women when the real sex % is less then 2%.

I always felt it was giga exxagerated and now you as a fellow bouncer confirming this is great information for the rest of the forum to realize. Its a zero sum game in the club world and dating in general.

The desired man will get like 10 make outs and regularly bang foids when goes out, while the rest of the men rot

Its far from the 20/80 rule, closer to the 5/95 rule

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, \/orman, kiyopon and 10 others
This, 100% correct. This confirms more then what the rest of the forum thinks which is going out to bars/clubs is some fucking orgy fuck fest. This forum makes it seem like all these MTN are HTN men are dumpster diving with repulsive women when the real sex % is less then 2%.

I always felt it was giga exxagerated and now you as a fellow bouncer confirming this is great information for the rest of the forum to realize. Its a zero sum game in the club world and dating in general.

The desired man will get like 10 make outs and regularly bang foids when goes out, while the rest of the men rot

Its far from the 20/80 rule, closer to the 5/95 rule
Yea JFL if you think MTN/HTN without any other halo like height or race r slaying out, only 1 mtn ik slays tons cuz he sells coke and prob just discounts for sex

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, \/orman, kiyopon and 5 others
meh

• +1
What are the stats of the other two guys who slayed her

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Have kids you fucking idiot the white race is dying as we are writing. Instead of spreading your seed everywhere you can you resort to have sterile mentally depraved acts with a useless whore and lift her ego. The worst part is that you find it funny that two other degenerate faggots poured semen down her digestive tract.
Nobody cares about race loyalty bullshit except for coping incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, \/orman, kiyopon and 5 others
she's in denial of her giga whore status tbh, prolly because of family background

there is still a lot of shame left but sadly it seems that it will not fuel any change of behavior for this young lady
legit, she thinks a little face push trying to act offended means anything as if she didn't just blow 3 guys in one night with minimal convincing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, greywind, got.daim and 4 others
View attachment 3006931

JFL you cant make this up, this girl gave me the most mogger IOI while i was IDing her, saying im very handsome. I told her to find me later cuz i was giga busy. She comes back like 30 min later and is yapping, so i asked to go smoke a cig in my car (like I always do) and when we get there i ran out of cigs lol.

I was like well shit what are we gonna do, and she just grabbed my erect peen and got to taking my cargo shorts off aswell as her top. I didnt even ask her to do shit LOL she was all about it, then she gave me 1st or 2nd best head ive ever got no joke.

I didnt even kiss her yet and since i finished in her mouth, i never wound up kissing her or even asking her name. When we were walking in to the back, one of my buddies dapped me up (another bouncer) and said eskomo bros, I was like "JFL what????" then he told me he got head from her right before me.

Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night.

Then i see her a while later go to another buddy of mines car, for round THREE. JFL at women literal trash, never LTR fellas.
You will die from a gunshot wound in 2-3 months in gta 6

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, greywind, got.daim and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, HTN_Mentalcel and Clavicular
View attachment 3006931

JFL you cant make this up, this girl gave me the most mogger IOI while i was IDing her, saying im very handsome. I told her to find me later cuz i was giga busy. She comes back like 30 min later and is yapping, so i asked to go smoke a cig in my car (like I always do) and when we get there i ran out of cigs lol.

I was like well shit what are we gonna do, and she just grabbed my erect peen and got to taking my cargo shorts off aswell as her top. I didnt even ask her to do shit LOL she was all about it, then she gave me 1st or 2nd best head ive ever got no joke.

I didnt even kiss her yet and since i finished in her mouth, i never wound up kissing her or even asking her name. When we were walking in to the back, one of my buddies dapped me up (another bouncer) and said eskomo bros, I was like "JFL what????" then he told me he got head from her right before me.

Honestly a chill dude and we just laughed it off, its happened where me and another bouncer smash the same girl all the time whether it be the same or a diff night.

Then i see her a while later go to another buddy of mines car, for round THREE. JFL at women literal trash, never LTR fellas.
she's gl, i like that pheno on foids

• +1
Yea JFL if you think MTN/HTN without any other halo like height or race r slaying out, only 1 mtn ik slays tons cuz he sells coke and prob just discounts for sex
Yea its ruthless in the bar club scene . You better have top tier looks or if not better have some status as a DJ, Bouncer, Drug dealer , local celebrity or instagram famous if your looks are not on point if you wanna step foot and expect any results ( with some decent looking foids )

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Clavicular
You are a fucking hypocrite. Didn't you were the one being nice saying I was complaining for no reason?
Then you decide to attack my looks. Oh wow so original, you feel great now do you?
Everyone here is the same, they insult and bully your ass to suicide for stuff beyond your control.
Then they try to convince people here that this website is actually educating and its actually about improving your looks.
Yet ironically, you decide to break your own point by showing this website is not about looksmaxxing and that its all about "being lucky".
Why do you actively spread harmful misinformations like an hypocrite everywhere, telling people to skin their cheeks or look at the sun.
Oh wow all of your "looksmaxxing" is so helpful. Is everyone here joking? Do you actually believe that you would look different if you didn't do looksmaxxing. No you would look the same.
Perhaps part of the trolling mindset, or bro science applied incorrectly, or a genuine attempt to educate that does not work. Either way can't really take the internet to seriously.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular and HTN_Mentalcel
Nobody cares about race loyalty bullshit except for coping incels
Tbh most dont racemix, its only like 6 percent or somehing like that excluding arabs and asians. Racemixing is not the norm.

Tbh most dont racemix, its only like 6 percent or somehing like that excluding arabs and asians. Racemixing is not the norm.
the only way to measure this is marriage but that's inaccurate as from this thread alone we know girls can fuck 100 guys and not give a shit and eventually find some guy to LTR

its at like 20% of interracial marriage in the US

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Perhaps part of the trolling mindset, or bro science applied incorrectly, or a genuine attempt to educate that does not work. Either way can't really take the internet to seriously.
Most of this shit is genes though, OP ascended through skincare and puberty, he didnt even do surgery.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, greywind, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
the only way to measure this is marriage but that's inaccurate as from this thread alone we know girls can fuck 100 guys and not give a shit and eventually find some guy to LTR
i dont see racemixing happening irl either though

i dont see racemixing happening irl either though
yeah most people dont for LTR as far as we know but my point is who knows who these whores are fucking

• +1
Reactions: greywind, USERΝAME and HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 3006931

So fucking jelly

View attachment 3006931

this just proves that the average american night club goer girl is a literal walking toilet with no shame or dignity.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, \/orman, greywind and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and USERΝAME
He is an hypocrite. He's been misinforming people for so long, I can't believe any advice he says. Because his actions usually contradict what he says.
Stop fighting and start to realise your similarities,You guys are both famous on twitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, greywind, Yuhbwoynadia and 5 others
Yes, I was. I knew you’d be hating so I jerked off so you could finally see my cock like you always wanted. :fuk:
Pajeets and white cuck fantasies go together like bread and butter

I thought you said you weren't gonna post braggong threads anymore? Cant help yourself eh?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Its not, most people here are mogger as fuck your just the bottom 10% looks wise and coping hard
Most people here aren’t mogger asf jfl
The amount of subhumanitiy i see on this forum is astonishing

Utter subhumans getting rated htn when they’re barley low tier normies. 95% of this site doesn’t make the cut and is a completely invisible incel on a average Saturday night in a West European nightclub.

The rate me section is legit reddit tier ugly and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, \/orman, watah and 2 others
Most people here aren’t mogger asf jfl
The amount of subhumanitiy i see on this forum is astonishing

Utter subhumans getting rated htn when they’re barley low tier normies. 95% of this site doesn’t make the cut and is a completely invisible incel on a average Saturday night in a West European nightclub.

The rate me section is legit reddit tier ugly and subhuman
He lives in muttamerica, average over their is probebly subhuman because they all eat goyslop with stunted development. Most EUcels would slay in kikeamerica.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Clavicular
why you making out of with these girls smh

you know a lot of them probably just gave head to some random prior just like this one did to you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, \/orman, greywind and 3 others
Strong suicidefuel if you're incel

• +1