Girl wants to fuck me

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I went out today with the Normie friends and the girl again.

The girl acted all depressed and shit then I started talking to her and her entire behavior went all happy and shit. The entire day from then on out she was super bubbly and shit.

She was all over me the entire day. When we went out to eat she told me she thought I was a male stripper. Then she told me "I would pay to watch". I just laughed and said thank you.

In the car we were doing sexual preference questions and she asked me mine like 4 times. She also asked me "what's your type of girl?" And I said "I don't have a type". And she responded "I don't have a type either".

She then wanted to hang out in my room jfl. Tomorrow she is bringing alcohol and we are drinking in my room.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah, one job away, thecel and 17 others
One part of me wants to congratulate you.
But the HOLY SPIRIT inside of me COMMANDS me to say: FLEE FROM FORNICATION

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: f0rmless, Bobelbrah, Deleted member 12146 and 23 others
I wish I could be tall

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: f0rmless, Deleted member 6531, TUSSELEIF and 12 others
I went out today with the Normie friends and the girl again.

The girl acted all depressed and shit then I started talking to her and her entire behavior went all happy and shit. The entire day from then on out she was super bubbly and shit.

She was all over me the entire day. When we went out to eat she told me she thought I was a male stripper. Then she told me "I would pay to watch". I just laughed and said thank you.

In the car we were doing sexual preference questions and she asked me mine like 4 times. She also asked me "what's your type of girl?" And I said "I don't have a type". And she responded "I don't have a type either".

She then wanted to hang out in my room jfl. Tomorrow she is bringing alcohol and we are drinking in my room.

Thoughts?
she wants to fuck dont fuck it up like a retard get her horny which alcohol will help with, then do some foreplay like whisper in her ear move your hands down to her pants kiss her on the neck at this point she's gonna beg to get fucked or she's gonna push you away saying she's not ready if she says she's not ready deadass kick her the fuck out you'll be wasting your time and it'll be award the rest of the night or you could try again in an hour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Highrise, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
u boutta fuck from the sound of it dont drink too much though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, SoyGune and Cacas112
Don’t drink too much or you can’t get hard, and buy condoms cause you gonna smash tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 6403
she wants to fuck dont fuck it up like a retard get her horny which alcohol will help with, then do some foreplay like whisper in her ear move your hands down to her pants kiss her on the neck at this point she's gonna beg to get fucked or she's gonna push you away saying she's not ready if she says she's not ready deadass kick her the fuck out you'll be wasting your time and it'll be award the rest of the night or you could try again in an hour
Dude I'm a virgin and have never even touched a girl before but I look like a chad badboy to this girl (the normie friends of mine were all whispering when I got back, then I asked what's up, they told me they were talking about how they thought I was a drug dealer LMAO), but I have the sexual experience of the trucel in my avi.

Help

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 9488 and 6 others
Dude I'm a virgin and have never even touched a girl before but I look like a chad badboy to this girl (the normie friends of mine were all whispering when I got back, then I asked what's up, they told me they were talking about how they thought I was a drug dealer LMAO), but I have the sexual experience of the trucel in my avi.

Help
its easy bro jfl just get her horny by talking about sex and shit then try to get her in your lap then when she looks in your eyes go for a kiss and start grabbing on her tits and shit kiss her on the back of the neck whispering in her ear then get her naked and fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
its easy bro jfl just get her horny by talking about sex and shit then try to get her in your lap then when she looks in your eyes go for a kiss and start grabbing on her tits and shit kiss her on the back of the neck whispering in her ear then get her naked and fuck
I've never even held a girl's hand bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
I weigh like 180 but I'm 6'4" so I feel like I can drink more
i wouldn't go over 5 standard drinks otherwise your mobility will be shit

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit

Help
Just kiss her
It's not that hard trust me
Just hope ur dick gets hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and Acnno
well you can treat this as practice then if she's really into you she wont care that you're a virgin she will think its "cute" and she might take lead but if you want her to never forget you, you have to do foreplay get her fucking wet like no guy in her life has

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 5969
wow what a mogger
@reptiles bhai thoughts

make her drink more than u :p

well you can treat this as practice then if she's really into you she wont care that you're a virgin she will think its "cute" and she might take lead but if you want her to never forget you, you have to do foreplay get her fucking wet like no guy in her life has
I don't care about her remembering me this girl is only here for 3 weeks and then she's gone.

She wants to fuck though, I would make her my GF but they are leaving and she even wants me to come with her.

I won't though, I'm not changing my career decisions for a foid that I just met. I just want to use her for sexual experience and female experience and then I'm good.

But I don't know where to begin. She's definitely into me though and if we are drunk hopefully that makes it easier.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 7098 and Obey
I've never kissed a girl before JFL what do I do?
Bring up arm
Bend it
Put ur hand on the opposite ear
Bring your corner of ur arm to ur mouth
Practice kissing

Bring up arm
Bend it
Practice kissing
It just feels like I'm moving my lips over and over again but is there more to it? Am I supposed to be doing more? Are there rules to it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Bring up arm
Bend it
Practice kissing
that shit dont feel like kissing bro, ive tried it already

I don't care about her remembering me this girl is only here for 3 weeks and then she's gone.

She wants to fuck though, I would make her my GF but they are leaving and she even wants me to come with her.

I won't though, I'm not changing my career decisions for a foid that I just met. I just want to use her for sexual experience and female experience and then I'm good.

But I don't know where to begin. She's definitely into me though and if we are drunk hopefully that makes it easier.
dont overthink it, it'll come naturally its easy to tell when girls are horny they'll be very nervous and giggly

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It just feels like I'm moving my lips over and over again but is there more to it? Am I supposed to be doing more? Are there rules to it?
just practice moving ur lips
Get that motion down

Cope it feels so similar
Black people weenus is ashy prob
no but op just go with the flow unironically with kissing, if she being aggressive w it do it too and vice versa

• +1
that shit dont feel like kissing bro, ive tried it already
Well what's the rules to kissing like is there a certain way you are supposed to do it?

Also JFL at me never kissing a girl but she already wants to fuck lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Well what's the rules to kissing like is there a certain way you are supposed to do it?

go w the flow unironically, its easy

• +1

Youll prob be kissing for like 3 mins
Then smashing
Flee from fornication

• JFL
Reactions: doll and Acnno
ye, just dont push ur tounge too forward
Another thing, Im a virgin too is there anything I need to know about that?

Also LMFAO I've never even had a FEMALE FRIEND OR CONVERSATION WITH A FEMALE and this one is down to fuck lmao

• +1

Also LMFAO I've never even had a FEMALE FRIEND OR CONVERSATION WITH A FEMALE and this one is down to fuck lmao
How big no homo

tbh u dont even need to know how to conversate w a women if u two are together alone, it will come naturally, she might do this, u might instinctively do that and boom u in her guts

• +1
Right now you’re doing good. Don’t fuck this up and get friendzoned. Don’t do stuff that friends do. Go out on a date instead.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
MY BOY NATIVE BOUTTA CLAP SOME CHEEKS!!! 🙌 💯💪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Right now you’re doing good. Don’t fuck this up and get friendzoned. Don’t do stuff that friends do. Go out on a date instead.
Technically I'm already in the friendzone. She wanted to go on a date with me but I fucked it up with misunderstanding (I thought her friend was her boyfriend so I treated her like strictly friends to not cross boundaries).

But she still likes me alot. Like alot. She wants to fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and .*my*.
Technically I'm already in the friendzone. She wanted to go on a date with me but I fucked it up with misunderstanding (I thought her friend was her boyfriend so I treated her like strictly friends to not cross boundaries).

But she still likes me alot. Like alot. She wants to fuck.
This is not friendzone
This is flirting
Im sure if u texted her rn "lets smash" she would say yes

Dn read but clearly tales from a schizophrenic mind

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 11835, mogstar and 1 other person
if you fuck this up you truly are an autistic loser