Girl wants to fuck me

The girl:

Screenshot 20210117 080746 Chrome

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 1751, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
I've never kissed a girl before JFL what do I do?
If she is drunk she will not notice you are a bad kisser also I'm happy for you bro you are evolving and on your way to slayerhood

Technically I'm already in the friendzone. She wanted to go on a date with me but I fucked it up with misunderstanding (I thought her friend was her boyfriend so I treated her like strictly friends to not cross boundaries).

But she still likes me alot. Like alot. She wants to fuck.
Contradictory statement and you’re lying to yourself. If you’re in the friendzone that means she’s dry and will always be. At this point all you can do to find out her level of interest in you is ask her out on a date.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Uglyandfat
Contradictory statement and you’re lying to yourself. If you’re in the friendzone that means she’s dry and will always be. At this point all you can do to find out her level of interest in you is ask her out on a date.
She likes me she's asked me to take her out like a million times

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
pics or larp

Op just dont give a shit
just fuck her
you have nothing to lose

pics or larp
I don't really care if nobody believes me lmao I have zero reason to lie though. Truthfully though, I don't have any pics with this girl yet. She took some of me but I haven't taken any of her.

congrats and jfl at how disgustingly fast normies are with the sex stuff

• JFL
Reactions: doll
over if you dont fuck her tomorrow, would grab her thin neck and pull her over like a little bitch tbh

fuck fuck fuck I want to but I'm inexperienced
so? I was unexperienced too and still did it without inhibiton tbh

Did it go well even though you didn't know what you were doing
yes and I knew what I was doing tbh just grab her neck pull her over and kiss and the rest will come jfl

yes and I knew what I was doing tbh just grab her neck pull her over and kiss and the rest will come jfl
Fuck bro I'm not low inhib enough for this I've never even held a girl's hand lmao lmao over

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
She likes me she's asked me to take her out like a million times
Then either you’re such a dumb bitch that you aren’t taking her out even though she asked you a million times, or you’re just making this shit up, or you’re delusional. Pick one.

Lifefuel tbh, if true that means i could ascend easily.

you should unironically consider a hooker if you fail this one
so you at least have experience for the next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 11748
Don’t over think it. Rip if you were blessed with Asian penis elk genetics. Also u prolly gonna be fucking like a spider or some shit with those long legs of yours.

• JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 11748 and Acnno
What is her PSL OP ?

Then either you’re such a dumb bitch that you aren’t taking her out even though she asked you a million times, or you’re just making this shit up, or you’re delusional. Pick one.
Just stop. Shut the fuck up. I'm a virgin and I've never hung out with a girl, that's why I haven't taken her out. I'm inexperienced, and I'm trying really hard here, don't fucking insult me.

• Love it
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Just stop. Shut the fuck up. I'm a virgin and I've never hung out with a girl, that's why I haven't taken her out. I'm inexperienced, and I'm trying really hard here, don't fucking insult me.
If you were trying hard you would be out with her. The opportunity is literally waving to you to come in but you aren’t coming in.

If you were trying hard you would be out with her. The opportunity is literally waving to you to come in but you aren’t coming in.
You're an idiot kill yourself. I'm trying I just don't know what to do. Think of it from my perspective.

• JFL
Reactions: doll and .*my*.
You're an idiot kill yourself. I'm trying I just don't know what to do. Think of it from my perspective.
From your perspective I would call her and say “hey what are you doing this week? Let’s go out get some sushi” what’s hard about it?

From your perspective I would call her and say “hey what are you doing this week? Let’s go out get some sushi” what’s hard about it?
i could ask her out rn tbh jfl

either way im seeing her in 30 min im deadass going to church w this bitch lmaooo

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.

either way im seeing her in 30 min im deadass going to church w this bitch lmaooo
That’s idiotic. You’re friendzoning yourself. Just go out and get something to eat together.

"A girl wants to fuck me!
Instead of fucking her let me go on Looksmax.me and post about it"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll and mogstar
It just feels like I'm moving my lips over and over again but is there more to it? Am I supposed to be doing more? Are there rules to it?
I am not joking, but legitimately watch a youtube video on how to french kiss properly.

When I got my first kiss, the girl told me that I was a very good kisser (I just remembered the motion from the youtube tutorial) and she thought I was just a natural or something.
And every girl since has told me the same. If you are as autistic as me, just watch a youtube tutorial. I am not kidding right now. 100% serious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, vLotus and Deleted member 11748
make a video and post it here

I went out today with the Normie friends and the girl again.

The girl acted all depressed and shit then I started talking to her and her entire behavior went all happy and shit. The entire day from then on out she was super bubbly and shit.

She was all over me the entire day. When we went out to eat she told me she thought I was a male stripper. Then she told me "I would pay to watch". I just laughed and said thank you.

In the car we were doing sexual preference questions and she asked me mine like 4 times. She also asked me "what's your type of girl?" And I said "I don't have a type". And she responded "I don't have a type either".

She then wanted to hang out in my room jfl. Tomorrow she is bringing alcohol and we are drinking in my room.

Thoughts?
Haha wow did u never had this before?

Amen come back to Jesus

Dude I'm a virgin and have never even touched a girl before but I look like a chad badboy to this girl (the normie friends of mine were all whispering when I got back, then I asked what's up, they told me they were talking about how they thought I was a drug dealer LMAO), but I have the sexual experience of the trucel in my avi.

Help

she wants to fuck dont fuck it up like a retard get her horny which alcohol will help with, then do some foreplay like whisper in her ear move your hands down to her pants kiss her on the neck at this point she's gonna beg to get fucked

This.
Also, do NOT drink much. One is ok.
Keep calm, kiss her a bit, and then try to put your tongue inside her mouth. You want to move it around hers, or in a motion that is like you wanna massage her tongue with yours.
Don't be afraid to squeeze her boobs if she isnt rejecting you. Bitches like it.
butt too.

For having sex, i like to massage the V a little with my finger, around the labias, for then inserting my fingers in, and going around the walls.
Lick the pussy, do not be a fag, i had a dude in my classroom who said he doesnt like lick it. lol, fuck him; you must taste that pussy.

Be savage when you fuck her, if doggystyle, slap her buttocks.. slaps them anyways

hope it will help

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Lifefuel, my turn will come this Saturday, i was sick for this weekend JFL, destiny is not mine at all

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
333B0DDD 25F4 4FB8 909B CDB8EFC54B8D
B9CB11D9 66D8 4B70 BFB3 740FAB78F34F

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
How big is your cock? If it’s sub 6 she’ll probably say she doesn’t want to do it.

How big is your cock? If it’s sub 6 she’ll probably say she doesn’t want to do it.
It's almost 7 inches and pretty thick. I know I'm above average I went into the showers at boot camp with dudes for 2 months and one of my bros who knew I was a virgin looked at my naked and said "native would have no problems with the ladies..." and so i knew im good to go

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
It's almost 7 inches and pretty thick. I know I'm above average I went into the showers at boot camp with dudes for 2 months and one of my bros who knew I was a virgin looked at my naked and said "native would have no problems with the ladies..." and so i knew im good to go

Dude. One thing. Put IWantToLooksMax on ignore. We've all seen his scrawny body. He is clearly very jealous of you making your break-through.

I told you that you had a natural dimorphism to you in that you are 6 foot 3. In future PM me also bro. Don't just make these threads. Infact I would recommend not making these threads, because they will contains posts of users making you doubt yourself or placing so much pressure on you that you are unable to enter into a state of relaxing flow when it comes to show-time. "If you fuck this up you're an autistic loser" < those type of shitposts aimed at being funny are damaging.

At the end of the day you're young and she's young. She can see you're a little shy while also confident at the same time. She buys your face, height and body. You're dimorphic to her. She is always looking up. She feels feminine. The only way to off-set her attractiveness is by acting incredibly feminine/beta. So you have a lot of margin for error here and I mean a lot. Therefore don;t feel pressured and be easy. Lead her.

Try and limit it to foreplay if you are nervous af and afraid she'll suss that you're a virgin. If you haven't kissed a girl yet before, I would YouTube tutorials on how to kiss. It sounds sad to idiots in here reading, but real men ask for help and everyone must start from a beginner. The beginners' mindset is what allows us to reach intermediate and then eventually mastery. You'll be ok. Your height is good so you'll have a good leverage with your legs in fucking her from the back. If you do make it to that base, get her int doggy so that you're in control and can use your height to her advantage. Smack her ass as you're fucking her. Over and over. Part of a woman orgasming is her ability to let go. If you exert your dominance and make her feel like you are in control and that she can let-go, she will let-go and she will submit and she will cum. Don't be down on yourself if you cum too soon as well. Suck her tits and make the most of the feast. This is what she wants and it's what you want.

where is the girl from anon ?

just go to cinema, touch her hand, arm, kiss and go to your house

Shitty advice. She’s already going to the house with drinks all op has to do is seduce her. Be open don’t be tight n shy n fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Yesterday we had a party in my room with a bunch of ppl and she was on my bed laying up next to me. There were other ppl in the room. My lack of experience is cockblocking me hard rn.

Yesterday we had a party in my room with a bunch of ppl and she was on my bed laying up next to me. There were other ppl in the room. My lack of experience is cockblocking me hard rn.

Who set that party up? I thought this was supposed to be a fucking "I wanna hang-out in your room" thing she'd wanted to organise?