Girl wants to fuck me

Who set that party up? I thought this was supposed to be a fucking "I wanna hang-out in your room" thing she'd wanted to organise?
She does dude. She wants to hang out in my room with my she's said it a million times. But a mutual male friend wanted to have a party, and SHE recommended it be in my room, so we did. And the whole time she was up against me. He even looked over and said "sup" and slightly smiled because he noticed she was constantly on me. I can fuck this chick I just need to know how.

I might just go bring her out somewhere and tell her subtly the situation. She wants me so bad I honestly think she might fuck me even knowing I'm a virgin. She's all over me.

She does dude. She wants to hang out in my room with my she's said it a million times. But a mutual male friend wanted to have a party, and SHE recommended it be in my room, so we did. And the whole time she was up against me. He even looked over and said "sup" and slightly smiled because he noticed she was constantly on me. I can fuck this chick I just need to know how.

I might just go bring her out somewhere and tell her subtly the situation. She wants me so bad I honestly think she might fuck me even knowing I'm a virgin. She's all over me.

Don't tell her you're a virgin until you've kissed and you've felt her ass and breasts.

Is this all going on on the military campus? Wtf?

Just go in to kiss her on the neck in a friendly mess around way. Or start a random pillow fight if you get her in your room. Beat her in the pillow fight and squash her down, before attacking her neck with your mouth and bite her a little before smelling and then kissing. Tickle her in amongst all of this. Women are just like children, got to remember.

After she shows she likes it, start pecking her all over her neck and then move to her lips. Your confidence will raise and you'll have momentum behind you. If she reciprocates, which she should. Start putting your hand down her knickers and fingering. Then if she starts wanting to fuck tell her then and there; "I actually haven't done this before" and smile and laugh with your cute smile. She'll think aw.

What's her looks-level too?

Don't tell her you're a virgin until you've kissed and you've felt her ass and breasts.

Is this all going on on the military campus? Wtf?

Just go in to kiss her on the neck in a friendly mess around way. Or start a random pillow fight if you get her in your room. Beat her in the pillow fight and squash her down, before attacking her neck with your mouth and bite her a little before smelling and then kissing. Tickle her in amongst all of this. Women are just like children, got to remember.

After she shows she likes it, start pecking her all over her neck and then move to her lips. Your confidence will raise and you'll have momentum behind you. If she reciprocates, which she should. Start putting your hand down her knickers and fingering. Then if she starts wanting to fuck tell her then and there; "I actually haven't done this before" and smile and laugh with your cute smile. She'll think aw.

What's her looks-level too?
Fuck bro I am way too beta to be doing all this jfl jfl jfl.

And she's like an average looking white girl with average body and green eyes.

Fuck bro I am way too beta to be doing all this jfl jfl jfl.

And she's like an average looking white girl with average body and green eyes.

K so you're lucky she is average looking and you mog her because if she was a kinda good looking normie, you'd have this harder.

You aren't too beta to play with a kid. Treat her like a kid. Don't think about the sex/fucking. Play tricks on your mind to get you through it. Once you have done it once, your brain will rewire and realise the new opportunities. All you have to do is hold frame, which isn't hard at 6'4 for real JFL.

If you want just grab her from the back and tickle her. Hug her in away where your arms are over her shoulders.

She'll feel all feminine and naturally submissive and want the feeling to continue. Give her the feeling of being wrapped up in 6'4 of you. That's what she wants. She wants you to dominate her. That doesn't mean being super alpha and fucking the shit out of her necessarily. At least not right away. The idea is to make her feel small and feel the weight of your arms and shoulders ontop of her.

How tall is she? I bet she's no taller than 5'4.

K so you're lucky she is average looking and you mog her because if she was a kinda good looking normie, you'd have this harder.

You aren't too beta to play with a kid. Treat her like a kid. Don't think about the sex/fucking. Play tricks on your mind to get you through it. Once you have done it once, your brain will rewire and realise the new opportunities. All you have to do is hold frame, which isn't hard at 6'4 for real JFL.

If you want just grab her from the back and tickle her. Hug her in away where your arms are over her shoulders.

She'll feel all feminine and naturally submissive and want the feeling to continue. Give her the feeling of being wrapped up in 6'4 of you. That's what she wants. She wants you to dominate her. That doesn't mean being super alpha and fucking the shit out of her necessarily. At least not right away. The idea is to make her feel small and feel the weight of your arms and shoulders ontop of her.

How tall is she? I bet she's no taller than 5'4.
Nah dude she likes me because she's tall herself. She's like 5'8" but I didn't even notice until people told me because I still look down on her by like 6 inches. She's used to being the same height almost as most men and apparently (jfl) I'm the same height as her dad who recently died and she keeps telling me I'm like her dad since we are the same exact height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Nah dude she likes me because she's tall herself. She's like 5'8" but I didn't even notice until people told me because I still look down on her by like 6 inches. She's used to being the same height almost as most men and apparently (jfl) I'm the same height as her dad who recently died and she keeps telling me I'm like her dad since we are the same exact height.

Yeah so she's finally met someone who she feels feminine around. You are 5% of the population.

So now just do what I said and play around with it.

Once she gets that feeling, she will want it again and come for you to do it again.

This is all lust. You've got to remember and you've got to WANT to really feel a lust for her too. So she feels it. Be as perverted as you want. It won't come across that way because she finds you hot, but do it in a manner that is playful.

Girls are always playing a game and they are very aware of this. All you have to do is make her believe you don't know she is playing a game. Act like you just naturally wanna feel and cuddle with her. You'll both feel the sexual chemistry. If she responds well, rub your erected cock up her ass in dry humping fashion and ask her; "so what shall we do?" And laugh and then before she even thinks about answering; "I know, do you wanna go watch x" and once she says "yes!" Come back with "fuck chick-flicks though". If she challenges you on that, which she will as it's in a woman's nature to now test the frame you've put out there, play with her on it and say we're not watching anything then as I have a pain in my neck and won't endure it for a chick-flick. Unless you wanna massage me while we're watching whatever filth you've got in mind?"

Don't think of what I've said as smooth. It's not smooth. It's just calling the shots. Doing what you want to do and enjoy as a man. ONCE she knows that's what youre about, she'll see you as high value.

Yeah so she's finally met someone who she feels feminine around. You are 5% of the population.

So now just do what I said and play around with it.

Once she gets that feeling, she will want it again and come for you to do it again.

This is all lust. You've got to remember and you've got to WANT to really feel a lust for her too. So she feels it. Be as perverted as you want. It won't come across that way because she finds you hot, but do it in a manner that is playful.

Girls are always playing a game and they are very aware of this. All you have to do is make her believe you don't know she is playing a game. Act like you just naturally wanna feel and cuddle with her. You'll both feel the sexual chemistry. If she responds well, rub your erected cock up her ass in dry humping fashion and ask her; "so what shall we do?" And laugh and then before she even thinks about answering; "I know, do you wanna go watch x" and once she says "yes!" Come back with "fuck chick-flicks though". If she challenges you on that, which she will as it's in a woman's nature to now test the frame you've put out there, play with her on it and say we're not watching anything then as I have a pain in my neck and won't endure it for a chick-flick. Unless you wanna massage me while we're watching whatever filth you've got in mind?"

Don't think of what I've said as smooth. It's not smooth. It's just calling the shots. Doing what you want to do and enjoy as a man. ONCE she knows that's what youre about, she'll see you as high value.
dude this bitch has probably fucked tons of dudes man im probably the worst jfl literally like she's had multiple boyfriend's before she's very smart as well holy shit how do i not fuck this up

dude this bitch has probably fucked tons of dudes man im probably the worst jfl literally like she's had multiple boyfriend's before she's very smart as well holy shit how do i not fuck this up
how didnt you fuck her already?

If you cant just organically feel out the situation, or act like you can organically feel out the situation like an NT dude, then its over. You wont get any help by asking this forum “ok bros so I got my penis in her vagina what do I do now?!?!?” You have to just be able to understand social interactions and do what is best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Ok. So she's had multiple boyfriends and is high IQ. I think she could just be someone that flip flops from guy to guy and sexes them. Until she doesnt'; find they're man enough for her. You may not be ready for a relationship with her but that's no biggie, as all you wanna do is makeout and shit. If she's high IQ she'll understand why you're a virgin. Intelligent women are more susceptible to finding attraction to shy men. Are you shy around her or does it vary in patches?

If she's high IQ she will more than likely be cool with the virgin thing. After you've softened her senses up with hugs and kisses. Be behind her while you're doing this, so you break the barrier without having to be face to face.

How old is she? ANd how old are you again? And this is a military campus? JFL.

OP have been secretly practicing semen retention and foids can feel the volume and smell it

• JFL
Reactions: doll
Has this guy smashed or what.

I went out today with the Normie friends and the girl again.

The girl acted all depressed and shit then I started talking to her and her entire behavior went all happy and shit. The entire day from then on out she was super bubbly and shit.

She was all over me the entire day. When we went out to eat she told me she thought I was a male stripper. Then she told me "I would pay to watch". I just laughed and said thank you.

In the car we were doing sexual preference questions and she asked me mine like 4 times. She also asked me "what's your type of girl?" And I said "I don't have a type". And she responded "I don't have a type either".

She then wanted to hang out in my room jfl. Tomorrow she is bringing alcohol and we are drinking in my room.

Thoughts?
good thing. don;t be an autist .