Girlfriend had sex with 1 guy 3 times

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I did an investigation and asked about her sexual past. She told me she slept with only 1 guy 3 times.

Don't ask me how but I know she's telling me the truth. I just want to know should I feel insecure about that at all?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, ShowerMaxxing, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
heres ur answer bucko

how about you whats your past

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Over if your gf isn't a virgin

• +1
Reactions: murdah and standardcel
realistically, consider yourself lucky if she isn't fucking another guy while you're dating.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, murdah, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I did an investigation and asked about her sexual past. She told me she slept with only 1 guy 3 times.

Don't ask me how but I know she's telling me the truth. I just want to know should I feel insecure about that at all?
Hey hey hey, don't worry about insecure. In fact, that's not even the question here. Refusing to tolerate anything, for any reason, is not being insecure. Might be weird, but certainly not insecure.

This is a question only you can answer. The way you ultimately feel about it will work itself out and reveal itself in the end. And that's not insecurity, that's just the way you feel. Insecurity would be continuing to wonder how you should feel about it without ever coming to a conclusion. Or realizing it's something you cannot tolerate but don't do anything about, like dump her.

Dump her she sucks dick all the time dosent love u prolly cheating on u rn with that dude cuz he's dick is massive unlike Urs

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Proxy 6

Any female willing to tell you she aint a virgin is a whore op

• +1
Reactions: murdah and standardcel

Lol, and you actually believed her?
Pester her some more and ask her female friends more info about this. You can then arrange to meet all of you together, go in a bar, restaurant, etc. You then excuse yourself and go to the toilet, while you leave your phone or some sound recording device to spy on their conversation. Then you will hear what your girlfriend and her friends talk about you behind your back. The conversation might go something like:
- Uhhh....he keeps asking me how many guys I've banged!
- He didn't believe when you said it was just one?
- Naaah, I don't think he's buying it...Should I tell him the truth?
- What, about the football team?
- Girl, that was just a one time thing, I'm talking about the others...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, .*my*. and murdah
Knowing about her past hurts, but is crucial for choosing a good woman. What hurts worse is seeing her with other men after you split

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Knowing women, that number is probably higher than what she told you. Also you’re an oldcel, don’t expect women to be a virgin past hs.

Lol, and you actually believed her?
Pester her some more and ask her female friends more info about this. You can then arrange to meet all of you together, go in a bar, restaurant, etc. You then excuse yourself and go to the toilet, while you leave your phone or some sound recording device to spy on their conversation. Then you will hear what your girlfriend and her friends talk about you behind your back. The conversation might go something like:
- Uhhh....he keeps asking me how many guys I've banged!
- He didn't believe when you said it was just one?
- Naaah, I don't think he's buying it...Should I tell him the truth?
- What, about the football team?
- Girl, that was just a one time thing, I'm talking about the others...
Lol I'm dying rn 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar