Girlfriend makes bf cry prank

Coping

Coping

Kraken

This is how 95% of you would prob act if a Stacy like this wanted to break up, complete low T behaviour jfl and he’s like a foot taller than her

HIGH T OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
677.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Coping
Probably going to get actually broken up with after showing such low t behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightingFraud, Extra Chromosome and Coping
Probably going to get actually broken up with after showing such low t behaviour
Lmao they actually did :lul::lul: Imagine being called a men and acting like that, how you’re gonna rape her in bed if you’re such a bitch? Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Arkantos
Lmao they actually did :lul::lul: Imagine being called a men and acting like that, how you’re gonna rape her in bed if you’re such a bitch? Jfl
How long after? Did she break up with him?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
How long after? Did she break up with him?
I think a month ago that’s when they stopped uploading on YouTube most likely yea did u see how this nigga was acting in the video jfl this type of behaviour will make any girl break up with you even if you’re chad

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Dude never stood a chance long-term anyway, it was always eventually gonna be that or being cucked. He's a peg below her on the SMV totem pole assuming he isn't like 6'4+

You cannot show any signs of weakness in front of girls. After having been broken up with enough times, I know the best thing to do is fake being unaffected by it until you're far away and then you can deal with your actual feelings. This way you at least don't let her take away all your dignity as well.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
Keep coping, being cuck = everything
Faking your behaviour to look less like cuck = death sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
You cannot show any signs of weakness in front of girls. After having been broken up with enough times, I know the best thing to do is fake being unaffected by it until you're far away and then you can deal with your actual feelings. This way you at least don't let her take away all your dignity as well.
Legit af, the moment you act like a bitch infront of her it’s over for you. Behaviour actually matters unlike what retards here think, you just need the looks first for it to even come in play. High t males are not suppose to act like that infront of girls as well that’s why they get so turned off by it, just fake it if you’re naturally a beta tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and Extra Chromosome