Girls always been terrified of me which is why I'm isolated

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
I stopped hanging out with the group I regularly hung out with when they started going to parties

Id b speaking with ppl and the girls would come over and the girls would treat me like I'm invisible they'd just glance at me every now and then in fear whilst talking to the other ppl

Girls sometimes say "sorry" just for making eye contact with me jfl wtfffff :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and lunin7
If girls weren't scared of me I'd be fine

It's weird in my first year of school I had a lot of bad experiences with girls but also had some girls be nice to me and have convos with me

After that nothing.

@lunin7 @disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Those are the type of IODs I get. Never been laughed at or ridiculed. Never received any expressions of disgust. When women aren't into me they just act scared or angry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01
Those are the type of IODs I get. Never been laughed at or ridiculed. Never received any expressions of disgust. When women aren't into me they just act scared or angry.
What IOD stand for?

older women are more respectful than these f0ids

notice there’s more slurs for these bitches

slut bitch whore hoe thot hooker skank foid toilet

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
older women are more respectful than these f0ids

notice there’s more slurs for these bitches

slut bitch whore hoe thot hooker skank foid toilet
Someone made a rlly good thread a few years ago on here or on .is about how older women b nicer to u n dat

It's because they don't see you as a sexual interest n dat but the thread went into better detail

@fukmylyf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, Xtra and lunin7
I used to think that women were intimidated by my looks and they are but in the wrong sense. They look at me and probably think "Ugh he looks weird, his bloat reminds me of that guy called Funky".

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Someone made a rlly good thread a few years ago on here or on .is about how older women b nicer to u n dat

It's because they don't see you as a sexual interest n dat but the thread went into better detail

@fukmylyf
usually if you are an incel the only girls who are nice to you are 5-15 year olds and 40+ year olds
late teen, 20s, 30s women despise me

usually if you are an incel the only girls who are nice to you are 5-15 year olds and 40+ year olds
late teen, 20s, 30s women despise me
Why would 5-15s be nice to you?

@Klasik01 what do u want

I stopped hanging out with the group I regularly hung out with when they started going to parties

Id b speaking with ppl and the girls would come over and the girls would treat me like I'm invisible they'd just glance at me every now and then in fear whilst talking to the other ppl

Girls sometimes say "sorry" just for making eye contact with me jfl wtfffff :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Damn bro how ugly are you because women apologizing just for looking at you is the worst thing i’ve heard. On some SCP creepypasta shit

Damn bro how ugly are you because women apologizing just for looking at you is the worst thing i’ve heard. On some SCP creepypasta shit
What's scp creepypasta

I kinda exaggerating. One woman looked at me and just said sorry one time in fear like she thought I offended her

But when I worked there was this woman who said sorry sorry sorry over and over again for no fucking reason just for being in the same room as me like nigga what

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Was watching Netflix and I farted, like 10 seconds later I felt warm air on my face that smelt like literally crap. It was my fart.

SCP = monsters and shit like that

It’s brutal ngl, some women are so extra and POS no reason at all. You just gotta ignore them and see them as low-value. At least that’s when i did when i was ugly asf in middle school

It’s brutal ngl, some women are so extra and POS no reason at all. You just gotta ignore them and see them as low-value. At least that’s when i did when i was ugly asf in middle school
POS?

Dayum what's everyone in this thread deciding to throw all these new anagrams I never heard before at me? :lul:

See them as low value tf you on about Hamza I don't understand

POS?

Dayum what's everyone in this thread deciding to throw all these new anagrams I never heard before at me? :lul:
POS is piece of shit bro :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
See them as low value tf you on about Hamza I don't understand
Low-Value lames who weren't raised right and don't know how to treat another human.

Basically is a cope mindset so those reactions don't get in your head and to move on. If it's truly over for you and your looks you're probably gonna have to adapt to something like this or you're probably gonna :feelswhy: in the long run.