GIRLS DON’T LIKE JAWLINES

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, MentalistKebab, CursedOne and 1 other person
I was 20% bodyfat with beard here. Muh flat face jfl

They would still say he looks intimidating and not approachable in this pic

left mogs hard but far better lighting
which is which

Left is Eppley right is Yaremchuk, both custom implants.

IDK we might be surprised, Yaremchuk designs his cheekbones to be higher set, that might be more important than overall mass (which is what the Eppley guy on the left has more of).

We finally find out, cheekbone height vs cheekbone mass, which is better to have. I mean anything can happen, most of us would've guesses Salludon to win this first contest.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Deleted member 5393 and Greecgawd
I was 20% bodyfat with beard here. Muh flat face jfl

How did you make your brow ridge so masculine bro? You got filler in there?

Salludon has the mumbai rat pheno
Says the guy with a depigmented rat pheno

779067D7 6975 48D3 8AF5 EA081CA9193C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Lolcel, Chadelite and 13 others
They would still say he looks intimidating and not approachable in this pic
Doesn’t matter what they say it’s what they do. I’m larping as 17yo And i got almost 2k jbs on my yubo in couple weeks

4C786DB3 1666 484B 8FFF 5A8DA0230CBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, RecessedPrettyboy, Copeful and 7 others
What a retard. You know that this is a morph right?
You don’t look much better lol only the eyes are morphed. You have the same stunted midget face with gay dick sucking lips.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadelite, Deleted member 6497 and 5 others
You don’t look much better lol only the eyes are morphed. You have the same stunted midget face with gay dick sucking lips.
You posses the knowdledge that I was fresh 15 in this pic? After I hopped on anavar and tanned a bit I look nothing like this Anymore. 20F7BF5F 3C97 4EBE A7A5 C1BFEB73D280 46F6199E 7ADA 450F 94D8 F53F37E67927

ATLEAST I DONT EVEN HAVE TO FOOL PEOPLE ABOUT MY LOOKSMAXXES AND SAY IT WAS ALL MEWING YOU LITTLE MUMBAI RAT

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
You posses the knowdledge that I was fresh 15 in this pic? After I hopped on anavar and tanned a bit I look nothing like this Anymore.View attachment 643597View attachment 643596

ATLEAST I DONT EVEN HAVE TO FOOL PEOPLE ABOUT MY LOOKSMAXXES AND SAY IT WAS ALL MEWING YOU LITTLE MUMBAI RAT
Lol at these pics. You’re still the same fucking subhuman who just learned how to fraud with angles and put emojis on his face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 4946, Chadelite and 12 others
"The one in white looks like a dick and the one in black looks like a gentleman."

They both look like dicks to me who might've bullied me a bit in high school...but then again I'm a guy. Some chads are cool though.

Lol at these pics. You’re still the same fucking subhuman who just learned how to fraud with angles and put emojis on his face.
Keep coping tbh, some looksmax friends here actually have my snap and now that I dont look like those shit pics you try to insult me with. At the End of the day you are the little mumbai rat who lies to people and dont even have the balls to tell about the fillers/surgerys you got. Pathetic dog

Keep coping tbh, some looksmax friends here actually have my snap and now that I dont look like those shit pics you try to insult me with. At the End of the day you are the little mumbai rat who lies to people and dont even have the balls to tell about the fillers/surgerys you got. Pathetic dog
PM me your snap let me see if you really changed or nah.

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Do mogging battles against Alessandro Dellisola. Not a single guy would win against him.
865D0A26 035D 4CC6 AB62 55032AB96D04

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 3573 and Greecgawd
racepill strikes again
how will the ethnics cope now?

I know this thread is gonna be used to justify JBW however this is admittedly not 1 of salludons best pics tbqh in some pics he looks iranian why did they not use that pic ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Sure just let me doxx myself to some guy here I barely know
Just post a selfie(ideally video) looking straight at the camera without emojis on your face. Until then you’re still the same subhuman rat with stunted lower third and gay pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Pussyslayer, hairyballscel and 6 others
Just post a selfie(ideally video) looking straight at the camera without emojis on your face. Until then you’re still the same subhuman rat with stunted lower third and gay pheno.
Yeah Just let me spread more pics and videos of my full face here so I can get Associated with all this racist shit I said here. Believe what you Want I dont care about some mumbai rat that doesnt has the balls to talk about the surgery they got

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and goat2x
Yeah Just let me spread more pics and videos of my full face here so I can get Associated with all this racist shit I said here. Believe what you Want I dont care about some mumbai rat that doesnt has the balls to talk about the surgery they got
Keep coping jfl you said yourself that girls irl called you ugly. Too bad you can’t put emojis on your face irl. :feelskek: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Celexawer, Lolcel, Pussyslayer and 7 others
Why tf do i look like a dick lmao. @larsanova69 the supreme gentleman.

View attachment 643566
That pic of you is unironically shit. It seems as though you are frauding and come off as sketchy with your hand over your forehead and the weird facial expression. Females subconsciously know there is something off about that picture of you and automatically choose Larsanova but then again this might just be cope.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Euclidd, Copeful and 5 others
Keep coping jfl you said yourself that girls irl called you ugly. Too bad you can’t put emojis on your face irl. :feelskek: :forcedsmile:
Just because 1 black fat girl called me ugly doesnt mean shit right? Meanwhile white bitches write me essays like this lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pillarman and Taylorswift
That pic of you is unironically shit. It seems as though you are frauding and come off as sketchy with your hand over your forehead and the weird facial expression. Females subconsciously know there is something off about that picture of you and automatically choose Larsanova but then again this might just be cope.
Idk bro i do really well on dating apps with that pic. But yeah still i’ll take better pics soon.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, IndianJock, sytyl and 2 others
I know this thread is gonna be used to justify JBW however this is admittedly not 1 of salludons best pics tbqh in some pics he looks iranian why did they not use that pic ?
Because he mogs larsanova even on that pic

Doesn’t matter what they say it’s what they do. I’m larping as 17yo And i got almost 2k jbs on my yubo in couple weeks

View attachment 643593
seriously why dont you take better pics than that? like model pics? you could slay 100x more

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Because he mogs larsanova even on that pic

But foids still chose larsonva if it was white whores i can understand they have a prefernce for white men but black foids and other chink foids all wanted wasp is there some truth to this pheno shit? And what even is it every time i ask i never get a answer.

Just because 1 black fat girl called me ugly doesnt mean shit right? Meanwhile white bitches write me essays like this lol
View attachment 643636
It does matter. Do you think good looking guys get called ugly irl and that too by a black girl? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
seriously why dont you take better pics than that? like model pics? you could slay 100x more
New pics/vids coming soon. Currently at the end of my bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
JFL AT YOU SAYING WHY THO 40 TIMES

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
It does matter. Do you think good looking guys get called ugly irl and that too by a black girl? Jfl
I mean other than you I daily outside in school in pools etc. I know a high t chad friend that got called ugly too by this repulsive girl so what? She probably has t levels through The roof and want little twinks.

Idk bro i do really well on dating apps with that pic. But yeah still i’ll take better pics soon.
Ofc u would do great, if that is what they have available
New pics/vids coming soon. Currently at the end of my bulk.
Try to go easy on squinting and show your hair and you’ll be JB slayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
  • Love it
View attachment 643636
Yet somehow you are rotting in PSL forums and discord servers with a bunch of other narcies who post their faces for validation from other aspie MALES. You are probably just morphing your pics and trying to pass off as some giga Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, curryslayerordeath, Copeful and 2 others
Those bitches don’t want to be specific, so I have to force it outta them
NGL Larsononva has more appeal because of curtains and pheno but they both would do well plus pics are ehh mix

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Yet somehow you are rotting in PSL forums and discord servers with a bunch of other narcies who post their faces for validation from other aspie MALES. You are probably just morphing your pics and trying to pass off as some giga Chad.
I mean literally 5 well known users here know how I look like in motion and snaps. and they all confirmed like 10 times here that I look even better Than those pics were I was fresh 15

• +1
I mean other than you I daily outside in school in pools etc.
Lol this nigga don’t know what he’s saying just after a small argument on the internet. I wonder what you’d do when you get in confrontations irl. You probably offer the guys to suck their dick in exchange of letting you go.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Chadelite, Copeful and 2 others
Lol this nigga don’t know what he’s saying just after a small argument on the internet. I wonder what you’d do when you get in confrontations irl. You probably offer the guys to suck their dick in exchange of letting you go.
You are such s fucking retard tbh. You are the faggot with those high e response + you are lying to people like a fucking foid.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
You are such s fucking retard tbh. You are the faggot with those high e response + you are lying to people like a fucking foid.
Literally in every post you’re talking about me being a liar how is that relevant here nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer
The lighting is completely different for both pics. @Salludon mogs though.

copemaxxing is really a slayer tbh
he even showed me his fucking slays lol

• Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I mean literally 5 well known users here know how I look like in motion and snaps. and they all confirmed like 10 times here that I look even better Than those pics were I was fresh 15
Yes and you rotting here 24/7 surely adds up with how much of a Chad you are. You aren’t fooling anybody but other 15 year olds.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, malignant, Copeful and 1 other person
Literally in every post you’re talking about me being a liar how is that relevant here nigga?
Why should I listen to shit a little bitch lier eggless cunt tells me?