Girls have told me I have beautiful eyes even with bad undereyesupport

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
Because of my coloring and eyebrows maybe
If I didn’t have those over
Seems like they care only about color eyebrow thickness and shape eyelashes and canthal Tilt I have slightly positive tilted
 
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
No pic no care
 
Ye. Coloring and contrast is what matters most to normie bluepilled foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and 5'8manlet
Normies only care about eye colour
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Htobrother
Brb imagining pics faggot useless op
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
i got told my eyes look "tired" :rage:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Htobrother
it's ALL that matters. all i need is one female to tell me i matter and i will be happy.
Yes Bro but it’s short term trust me if you are not happy withyourself first
 
Because of my coloring and eyebrows maybe
If I didn’t have those over
Seems like they care only about color eyebrow thickness and shape eyelashes and canthal Tilt I have slightly positive tilted
Brb using imagination
 

Similar threads

Scandi.
Replies
10
Views
74
Scandi.
Scandi.
Rick_bozo
Replies
8
Views
47
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
highcheekbones
Replies
15
Views
89
IronMike
IronMike
Hardyz
Replies
8
Views
131
7472
7472
IwillRope2024
Replies
0
Views
14
IwillRope2024
IwillRope2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top