Girls told me work as model

Rick_bozo

Rick_bozo

I need to reach HTN
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Posts
8,392
Reputation
12,817
Cant Handle It Lizzy Caplan GIF by Team Coco


Idk if it’s bc I have long hair or unique face but they did
IMG 6119

Man I just noticed that I have piggy nose wtf is that
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, pleasevanity and RandomAutist
chad:GIGACHAD:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo
high appeal thats why, you have more appeal to foids than a lot of chads
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rick_bozo
high appeal thats why, you have more appeal to foids than a lot of chads
Yeah thinking about trying to mature my face at age 20 maybe buzz cut with sum facial hair
 

Similar threads

mtnoct
Replies
7
Views
42
mtnoct
mtnoct
islaymtbs
Replies
20
Views
101
jp212
jp212
vitobassu
Replies
4
Views
44
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
lemon67
Replies
2
Views
24
wedzio
wedzio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top