Girls in Norway love brown eyes

Reoa

Reoa

Smoke cigars.
Because blue eyes are such a common occurrence here in Norway, having brown eyes and white skin is a very slight halo and doesnt take psl points away. Ive heard many girls say they like brown eyes equally to blue or green eyes. Of course having a generally unnatural eye color like Amber or a really really light shade of blue or something is a big halo, brown eyes arent a minus here

giphy.gif

major cope alert.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, shimada, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
giphy.gif

major cope alert.
it literally isnt, imagine everyone having blue eyes and a small percent of the population having brown eyes. Of course the eyes need to contrast with white skin or light hair, and on dark people its a minus. Blue eyes in almost every other country is a major halo though

Lol brown eyes arent as bad as you act like.
Eye color BARELY Matters.It all depends how YOU look with it.Not that you have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Reoa
Lol brown eyes arent as bad as you act like.
Eye color BARELY Matters.It all depends how YOU look with it.Not that you have it
Did i say they were bad? no, i just said that having blue or green is usually preferable to brown, but not in Norway

lifefuel if true

i have brown eyes and white skin and i wanna move to norway in the future

Did i say they were bad? no, i just said that having blue or green is usually preferable to brown, but not in Norway
I even agreed with you jfl

Lmao i have light blue eyes, i used to think it was bad but PSL changed my views.