Girls want to feel small ( post by a women )

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Meanwhile many here try to become faggots by "prettyboymaxxing" , girls want a guy who is so strong that he can literally throw her , pin her , choke her on the bed and all these things are attractive for a girl
When we see a girl with huge tits and ass we immediately get hard and want to fuck her , same goes with women too when they see a tall and roided men who seems as if he can kill others with his bare hands ,
Looksmatch :

When a tall and jacked guy stand besides a prettyboy he would literally make him a child standing besides him and for ons,hookups,star,Fwb being tall and jacked is most ideal nothing beats the sex appeal of height+ physique and you will also be getting male respect don't forget that whereas that prettyboy would literally be hated by other guys

Post of the women btw ( just copied her text) :
I’m all about being a strong woman, but I can’t deny I love dating guys who are way physically stronger, taller and bigger than me. There’s just something so sexy about someone who can make me feel teeny tiny in comparison. Call me gender-normative, but I want a guy who makes me feel small enough to get caught up doing something, completely forget me in his pocket and then destroy me in the dryer.

When a guy is tall, I just love it – the way he stands over me, takes up space and could easily put me in his pocket, then forget he put me in his pocket while he starts flirting with other women. It makes me feel so girly and small, like an itsy bitsy receipt, rubber band or dollar bill a guy could look at and be like, ‘In you go!’ then shove in his pants before shoving in the wash. Whee!

I think we can all agree no matter your take on women’s empowerment, it feels so good to feel that small and that forgotten!

Every woman should be able to experience the joy of getting destroyed in the dryer by her big tall man. After spending a whole day being a real big boss in the workplace, I want to come home to a man at least three times bigger in terms of body mass with a raging insecurity and need to make me feel small. Then I want him to pick me up in his hefty right arm while still having the strength to do other stuff with his left arm, like a load of laundry. That’s right! I might be intimidating Boss Lady in the boardroom, but it’s still so much fun when my boyfriend drops me in the washer by mistake or maybe because he just doesn’t care and I get to go around and around, swallowing Tide pods and getting absolutely shredded by swirly soap water.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, JohnDoe, Xangsane and 45 others
@KING REIDYZ @edodalic29 @Maesthetics=King @Artemis @LOST @EasyMan875 @softlysoftly@forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and edodalic29
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: itsover00000000, BoredPrince, Deleted member 27544 and 1 other person
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and 5.5psl
Wow at this point

But that doesn't surprise me, as I already told you anyway being mtn and jacked is enough with girls, I see this all the time

I don't intend to take roids on the other hand bro, I have thought about it and it scares me. What do you think of protein drinks?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pepe, autistic_tendencies, ValhallaSoldier and 4 others
I wish to be taller but capped at 5'10"

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Wow at this point

But that doesn't surprise me, as I already told you anyway being mtn and jacked is enough with girls, I see this all the time

I don't intend to take roids on the other hand bro, I have thought about it and it scares me. What do you think of protein drinks?
Yes protein drinks are fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Majkal, forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 20631, BongMog and 1 other person
I mean do you think its effective?
I mean whey protein and protein drinks are different
Whey can be easily absorbed by the body so is taken after the workouts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Majkal, BongMog and Deleted member 24789
I mean whey protein and protein drinks are different
Whey can be easily absorbed by the body so is taken after the workouts
Nice to hear

• +1
It's just coping mechanism for low t pretty boys.
Every bitch wants to get humiliated by a man like Michelle Morrone.

• +1
Reactions: SnoopDawg, T50 Mogger, flippasav and 6 others
The process of getting bigger is fucking depressing tho lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
You have to do it like a sport, make it a habit like breathing the air. If u leave loser it will never work tbh

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, BongMog and 5.5psl
Shoe lifts
I can use shoe lift and fraud to 6 feet but when im not wearing it 2 inch is pretty noticable and uncomfortable also

• +1
It's just coping mechanism for low t pretty boys.
Every bitch wants to get humiliated by a man like Michelle Morrone.
Exactly lol , they just have poor genetic so They cope with prettyboy MAXXING

black,latino and med user who are anti gym are LOW IQ asf lol

• +1
Reactions: litaz, BongMog, Deleted member 24221 and 2 others
If you got bad genetics like small muscle insertions, small skeleton and narrow shoulders.
You should accept that you can never look big naturally, you need to know that you can only look decent by using steroids.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BongMog and 5.5psl
and I get to go around and around, swallowing Tide pods and getting absolutely shredded by swirly soap water.
She openly admitted to role-playing as a washing machine.

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 20631, BongMog and 3 others
I'm 6'2 with a Maesthetic type of face and a decent frame , what route should I go for ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl
i think feminine tiktok boys are seen as we see masculine tall goth woman, there is a lot boys simping for them on tiktok but irl they dont have much appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SnoopDawg, GigaAscender, litaz and 9 others
i think feminine tiktok boys are seen as we see masculine tall goth woman, there is a lot boys simping for them on tiktok but irl they dont have much appeal
True irl if you are 5'7 skinny twink
You will be mogged to absolute death so brutal mog that it's a murder when a 6'2+ jacked guy comes in

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, blite and BongMog
Its true as a skinny 6'1 facially feminine guy girls insult my femininity almost as much as men do and the majority of women I pull are just bisexuals.
Even when I took a girl from a 6'3 gymcel she ended up going back to the same old type of guys after we broke up. Even dudes with noticably uglier faces than me. it's so over for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, BoredPrince, BongMog and 1 other person
Its true as a skinny 6'1 facially feminine guy girls insult my femininity almost as much as men do and the majority of women I pull are just bisexuals.
Even when I took a girl from a 6'3 gymcel she ended up going back to the same old type of guys after we broke up. Even dudes with noticably uglier faces than me. it's so over for me
Just bulk lol not over

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and try2beme
If you got bad genetics like small muscle insertions, small skeleton and narrow shoulders.
You should accept that you can never look big naturally, you need to know that you can only look decent by using steroids.
I dont much about gymmaxxing before i believe anyone can achieve good body natty can you post pic of good and bad muscle insertion pic as i don't know
And how much its common to have bad muscle insertion or majority have decent insertion ?

• +1
half of this forum is in highschool and they're in for a rude awakening once they become adults and realize women hate fags as much as other men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SnoopDawg, autistic_tendencies, flippasav and 13 others
Over for me no girl will ever like a tiny bug like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, try2beme and 5.5psl
You have to do it like a sport, make it a habit like breathing the air. If u leave loser it will never work tbh
100% you have to be committed. I honestly just wish I started earlier. But I feel for the guys who are like 25+ and only then just start because muscle takes fuck ton of time to build

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BoredPrince, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
half of this forum is in highschool and they're in for a rude awakening once they become adults and realize women hate fags as much as other men.
Oopsss I forgot to tag you sorry bro :feelswah: :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and Orc
True irl if you are 5'7 skinny twink
You will be mogged to absolute death so brutal mog that it's a murder when a 6'2+ jacked guy comes in
Yesterday I chatted with a 5'6 guy on a thread where he said he was getting bitch messages "again" on insta

he told me he was good looking and NT

I don't understand women, maybe being NT is really all human beings need to slay

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
Meanwhile many here try to become faggots by "prettyboymaxxing" , girls want a guy who is so strong that he can literally throw her , pin her , choke her on the bed and all these things are attractive for a girl
When we see a girl with huge tits and ass we immediately get hard and want to fuck her , same goes with women too when they see a tall and roided men who seems as if he can kill others with his bare hands ,
Looksmatch : View attachment 2157293View attachment 2157297

When a tall and jacked guy stand besides a prettyboy he would literally make him a child standing besides him and for ons,hookups,star,Fwb being tall and jacked is most ideal nothing beats the sex appeal of height+ physique and you will also be getting male respect don't forget that whereas that prettyboy would literally be hated by other guys

I’m all about being a strong woman, but I can’t deny I love dating guys who are way physically stronger, taller and bigger than me. There’s just something so sexy about someone who can make me feel teeny tiny in comparison. Call me gender-normative, but I want a guy who makes me feel small enough to get caught up doing something, completely forget me in his pocket and then destroy me in the dryer.

When a guy is tall, I just love it – the way he stands over me, takes up space and could easily put me in his pocket, then forget he put me in his pocket while he starts flirting with other women. It makes me feel so girly and small, like an itsy bitsy receipt, rubber band or dollar bill a guy could look at and be like, ‘In you go!’ then shove in his pants before shoving in the wash. Whee!

I think we can all agree no matter your take on women’s empowerment, it feels so good to feel that small and that forgotten!

Every woman should be able to experience the joy of getting destroyed in the dryer by her big tall man. After spending a whole day being a real big boss in the workplace, I want to come home to a man at least three times bigger in terms of body mass with a raging insecurity and need to make me feel small. Then I want him to pick me up in his hefty right arm while still having the strength to do other stuff with his left arm, like a load of laundry. That’s right! I might be intimidating Boss Lady in the boardroom, but it’s still so much fun when my boyfriend drops me in the washer by mistake or maybe because he just doesn’t care and I get to go around and around, swallowing Tide pods and getting absolutely shredded by swirly soap water.
Makes me angry. You know who I am

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5.5psl
100% you have to be committed. I honestly just wish I started earlier. But I feel for the guys who are like 25+ and only then just start because muscle takes fuck ton of time to build
Yeah true

Thanks god I started at 22, with my 190cm skinny body it will take me 4/5 years without roids

• +1
Yesterday I chatted with a 5'6 guy on a thread where he said he was getting bitch messages "again" on insta

I don't understand women, maybe being NT is really all human beings need to slay
That’s so wrong. I’m not that NT but because I’m very ugly I behave non NT. KHHV. 26 years old :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
That’s so wrong. I’m not that NT but because I’m very ugly I behave non NT. KHHV. 26 years old :feelsrope:
Yeah I imagine

But being 5'6 is brutal too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox and 5.5psl
Yeah true

Thanks god I started at 22, with my 190cm skinny body it will take me 4/5 years without roids
I'm that 22 atm and 10cm shorter lol it's brutal. I do have to say I enjoy going to the gym for some weird reason

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
Looksmatch : View attachment 2157293View attachment 2157297

> Encourages people to be masculine instead of prettyboy
> Posts pick of "ideal" male with an ugly niggress and calls them a looksmatch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceI and 5.5psl
When we see a girl with huge tits and ass we immediately get hard and want to fuck her
Most of this forum gets hard to prepubescent girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, try2beme and 5.5psl
I'm that 22 atm and 10cm shorter lol it's brutal. I do have to say I enjoy going to the gym for some weird reason
180cm ain't ridiculous if you're jacked dw

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and 5.5psl
> Encourages people to be masculine instead of prettyboy
> Posts pick of "ideal" male with an ugly niggress and calls them a looksmatch
Her body was supposed to be a looksmax
I'm not a racist so I don't differentiate

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, rand anon and LowTrust

He said as compare to tall and jacked dude. But solo if 5'6 guy have too good face he will slay hard no matter what face pill is brutal .
But same goes for tall and jacked guys but still face is powerful than anything.
Due to social media girls really want pretty boys and no one can deny it.
In daily life in my friend group boys who are with good looking girls are generally faggotmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
Legit bro probs 1-3 years for most guys using peds + having to bulk

• +1
Reactions: litaz, igbekele007, Reformed and 1 other person
I dont much about gymmaxxing before i believe anyone can achieve good body natty can you post pic of good and bad muscle insertion pic as i don't know
And how much its common to have bad muscle insertion or majority have decent insertion ?
Small bones and joints cannot support large muscles, they are limiting your muscle growth compared to someone with large bones and joints, sure your muscles might have definition and fiberous look, but they can never be big.
Steroids will make your muscles bigger than your skeletal frame allows it to be, but of course diminishing factor is that it does cause stress to your skeleton and your whole body, for sure can cause health issues in the long run.
Too lazy to look for photos online, but in my opinion trash insertions are like strange completely uneven and barely visible abs, too short bicep, pectus excavatum or in other words a hole in your chest, there's also opposite with chest protruding outside etc.
Majority of people are fat fucks, so even ripped guy with bad genetics mogs most.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
Yeah my genetics are fairly average like my shoulders aren't exactly narrow but they aren't wide but what bothers me is that my arms are naturally skinny. I do have genetically very defined quads and glutes which deffo aren't a halo lol and I've noticed my rib cage is kinda large compared to others.

I don't think I'm gonna go the roids path tbh

• +1
This is coping, I’ve been a roided 240 lean 6ft3 also having people coming up to me telling me how intimidated they were before talking to me, I was only able to pull black girls and girls with daddy issues

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itsover00000000, IndraBC, 5.5psl and 2 others
Her body was supposed to be a looksmax
I'm not a racist so I don't differentiate
idk dude sorry I couldn't see the comparison it just didn't appeal to me much since I like anorexic/low E white girls not "thicc" black girls

• +1
Reactions: inceI and 5.5psl