Girls want to feel small ( post by a women )

it depends on the girl ig

some women like more slim physiques than broad cavemen

just like many guys prefer smaller tits and asses (for some reason jfl)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, BongMog, tombradylover and 3 others
Yeah my genetics are fairly average like my shoulders aren't exactly narrow but they aren't wide but what bothers me is that my arms are naturally skinny. I do have genetically very defined quads and glutes which deffo aren't a halo lol and I've noticed my rib cage is kinda large compared to others.

I don't think I'm gonna go the roids path tbh
Focus on arms more than anything else and how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Legit bro probs 1-3 years for most guys using peds + having to bulk
Face constantly looking like parents own a bakery and you get the leftovers every day the shop closes lol it's rough

• +1
This is coping, I’ve been a roided 240 lean 6ft3 also having people coming up to me telling me how intimidated they were before talking to me, I was only able to pull black girls and girls with daddy issues
Agreed being a 5'7 skinny twink is ideal

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, It'snotover, Majkal and 2 others
Focus on arms more than anything else and how tall are you?
Yep I recently thought the same honestly. My legs are the only good thing i have genetically so I might as well just go heavy on the arms. I'm short at 180cm

• +1
Buying Japanese 10 inch elevator shoes rn

• +1
it depends on the girl ig

some women like more slim physiques than broad cavemen

just like many guys prefer smaller tits and asses (for some reason jfl)
Those are low t guys who would prefer small tits and ass

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Majkal
Most girls will be happy with just a tall guy who can fuck they brains out being jacked is a plus of course.Girls dont like fat guys neither skinny if your not training better stay in the middle.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, BongMog and 5.5psl
Yeah I imagine

But being 5'6 is brutal too
Damn I hate confirmation. I’m 5‘4“, but I’m uglier than I am short. I hear of other spin people die of cancer, why can’t it be me? I bet you, I’ll never be lucky enough to get it, as horrible as this Sounds but I mean it. Everyone who knows me would understand. I also have no friends

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, AlexanderTheGreat11, garoupilled_ and 3 others
idk dude ive seen very masculine guys preferring slim women

couldnt be me but oh well

• +1
Damn I hate confirmation. I’m 5‘4“, but I’m uglier than I am short. I hear of other spin people die of cancer, why can’t it be me? I bet you, I’ll never be lucky enough to get it, as horrible as this Sounds but I mean it. Everyone who knows me would understand. I also have no friends
This actually made me sad tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Majkal and Red Fox
dnr masc cope

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed, 5.5psl and Deleted member 15468
you really can't ascend? Show me ur face in pm if u want

what's your financial/job situation

• +1
Who would you pick?

1F0519F6 3B97 4B5B 8172 4FB735292FB3
8D6D4D99 242A 45C4 882C ABFDD2E61F9C

2. (she’s 4‘11“)
11B899DC CFF0 41D6 9EED 98F20AABD075
67A15562 0DB6 4BD6 AECC 841217B5A5DE

Attachments

• 04F3BDA4-B922-431B-984F-F31AD18DEBA5.png
    04F3BDA4-B922-431B-984F-F31AD18DEBA5.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
Its true as a skinny 6'1 facially feminine guy girls insult my femininity almost as much as men do and the majority of women I pull are just bisexuals.
Even when I took a girl from a 6'3 gymcel she ended up going back to the same old type of guys after we broke up. Even dudes with noticably uglier faces than me. it's so over for me
Women are naturally bisexuals

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and 5.5psl
you really can't ascend? Show me ur face in pm if u want

what's your financial/job situation
Thanks for the offer man. Maybe sometime in August I’d like to. Because I don’t really trust anyone atm, no offence please

I live in a house with my mum, I’m 26, study for a bachelor degree online. We’re upper- middle class. I may do fillers in summer. We have rower machine and treadmill at home, and also dumbells and pull up bar. I try to do that.

But yeah, I’m like a 2/10 according to reactions by strangers. There’s a chance I’m just extremely paranoid and not healthy in the head

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, try2beme, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
Most girls will be happy with just a tall guy who can fuck they brains out being jacked is a plus of course.Girls dont like fat guys neither skinny if your not training better stay in the middle.
Bro girl don't like tall guys who don't have anything to offer than height.
I don't know why this site make height something like its everything and compensate for face.
Its not that I'm saying height is not important but there so many tall average guy whom girl don't give a shit
You need somthing extra with height like being unique , or may be NT or may be have good body or maybe good in face. Height alone don't do a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, sub5outsider and 5.5psl
Thanks for the offer man. Maybe sometime in August I’d like to. Because I don’t really trust anyone atm, no offence please

I live in a house with my mum, I’m 26, study for a bachelor degree online. We’re upper- middle class. I may do fillers in summer. We have rower machine and treadmill at home, and also dumbells and pull up bar. I try to do that.

But yeah, I’m like a 2/10 according to reactions by strangers. There’s a chance I’m just extremely paranoid and not healthy in the head
Damn I really have to stop complaining, force to you my friend

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Red Fox and 5.5psl
Water.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl

• +1
I don't know why this site make height something like its everything and compensate for face.
Its not that I'm saying height is not important but there so many tall average guy whom girl don't give a shit
You need somthing extra with height like being unique , or may be NT or may be have good body or maybe good in face. Height alone don't do a shit.
absolutely agree unlike most of the people here i'm not that fanatic on neither theories

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 15468
Height and frame definitely but muscle is an afterthought

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, BongMog and 5.5psl
the truth is somwhere in the middle like always

some girls are very into size difference and height

other dont care as much and just want to be shorter

and then theres like 1-2 % that would even date someone shorter than them, but thats not the girls you want lol

anectodally, all the biggest slayers i know are in average height range, like 5‘9-6‘1

if yourw tall but skinny as fuck its a huge looksmin, for tall guys its even more improtant to get jacked imo

• +1
Women are naturally bisexuals
Ive met plenty of ogre faced or fat women who despise feminity from both men and women
They want hyper masculine gymcels or gym bros to balance their manliness out.

• +1
Water tbh but she worded it real strong where did u get this from bro

• +1
They’re both in their 20s I think

What’s your type?
9ED909EB F671 416D AABE BB479F852EE9
073F5564 4DF3 4787 A236 6925124A8B58
C7BF9436 E3CA 4C9E A581 C500E027C7C5

This is the second girl. She does look kinda special right? I mean, I’m not so sure if she’s attractive. Kinda? Hell, she’d be perfect for me if I had a good face, and if my height stayed the same (she’s 4‘11“, I’m 5‘4“, my dick is 6.3 inches BP, girth 5.3 inches. Is that good? My dad is 6‘2“ tall lol

• +1
  • +1
@5.5psl
View attachment 2157388 View attachment 2157392 View attachment 2157396
This is the second girl. She does look kinda special right? I mean, I’m not so sure if she’s attractive. Kinda? Hell, she’d be perfect for me if I had a good face, and if my height stayed the same (she’s 4‘11“, I’m 5‘4“, my dick is 6.3 inches BP, girth 5.3 inches. Is that good? My dad is 6‘2“ tall lol
She's fine but I would pick the first one
And I'm 6'3 she's 4'11
Don't want to get jailed

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Red Fox
JFL at twink-maxing Copers

• +1
What are the people saying in replies? Do u have link
Na I don't have the link of it bro
But the title was what kind of guys would you like to date, something around these lines

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
Ok. ….

Gymmaxing is still useless if you’re a natty

You have to bulk (become a fat fuck) to get big

Your gf/fwb would leave you for a skinny guy while you’re bulking

Bulking is easiest way to get cucked

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Ok. ….

Gymmaxing is still useless if you’re a natty

You have to bulk (become a fat fuck) to get big

Your gf/fwb would leave you for a skinny guy while you’re bulking

Bulking is easiest way to get cucked
It's only a short term sacrifice for long term gains
If you can't bulk for 1 year just coz you think you could have slayed 10,000 pussies in 1 year then you are delusional
You would have way more easier time getting laid as a jacked guy than being an avg guy

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
It's only a short term sacrifice for long term gains
If you can't bulk for 1 year just coz you think you could have slayed 10,000 pussies in 1 year then you are delusional
You would have way more easier time getting laid as a jacked guy than being an avg guy
Not worth it if you’re already getting laid/have an attractive skinny gf/fwb

I agree you’d slay a lot more when you’re bigger but you’d be an incel for some time

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 5.5psl
Damn I really have to stop complaining, force to you my friend
I have 6.3 inch dick BP, 5.3 inch girth (probably inherited from my dad who is 6’2“). I’d like to fuck the 2nd girl even if she’s not the most attractive. She’s just much smaller than me

1F34746C 010D 48FE 99B1 F1E68414847A
4A0E1E82 64A5 4499 ADE5 2868B7BB4732
3B036B4B E305 48AD 9020 9DCD25340C81

Looksmatch :
This Guy is justz another Pretty Boy who's Roided

The true Masculinity copers look Much Worse than this guy
So when u say Strong Roided men it refers to men like this

3341481 6FCFAAA4 D4C8 4446 A1BE 70BE488823DF

Pretty Boys come in diff forms but they have a Shaved or Stubble Face w Good Looks and Youthful which r common in them

So Next time don't cope w Masculinity

Image 1

𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸LWillmogulaterKronostry2bemeSyncRed FoxlooksmidderRicellGunsawlesFkingigacopeimustascendsub5outsiderMeKKatentsvarbrahEasyMan875siliconvalleyceldestrahOrfanopoulositaliangigaChadHiraethanoncellqsabathibirdpersoneItsOverCeloptimisticzoomerchrollolockpopSwoleChad69GrahamconfirmedtrucelhenociedAlexandroReformedjojoyoutallneggaturbocuckcel_7000000ClickClackPattyWhacmarek937notrealdanishAkumaFeatherless BipedDeformedCelltyronemaximasLowTrustraminzerzerobr12siemkeShebeWhoAmIReallyrussiancelSonnySWESLAYdanny phantomGnomePilledSigmafriedbutter6omog222;-;bleksandre
... and 33 more.
Total: 131 (Looksmaxers: 92, Bluepillers: 39)

20% of gen Z women are bisexual. Probably another 30%at least are exclusively into pretty men. People who think roided ogres do the best have no good looking friends.

• +1
Ive met plenty of ogre faced or fat women who despise feminity from both men and women
They want hyper masculine gymcels or gym bros to balance their manliness out.
Those aren't women
And they're just coping
Women are naturally bisexual outside of cultural norms

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and 5.5psl
This is coping, I’ve been a roided 240 lean 6ft3 also having people coming up to me telling me how intimidated they were before talking to me, I was only able to pull black girls and girls with daddy issues
were the girls with daddy issues htb+ and gud?

• +1
Wow at this point

But that doesn't surprise me, as I already told you anyway being mtn and jacked is enough with girls, I see this all the time

I don't intend to take roids on the other hand bro, I have thought about it and it scares me. What do you think of protein drinks?
Lol it’s protein. It’s not like it’s steroids bro lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
Meanwhile many here try to become faggots by "prettyboymaxxing" , girls want a guy who is so strong that he can literally throw her , pin her , choke her on the bed and all these things are attractive for a girl
When we see a girl with huge tits and ass we immediately get hard and want to fuck her , same goes with women too when they see a tall and roided men who seems as if he can kill others with his bare hands ,
Looksmatch : View attachment 2157293View attachment 2157297

When a tall and jacked guy stand besides a prettyboy he would literally make him a child standing besides him and for ons,hookups,star,Fwb being tall and jacked is most ideal nothing beats the sex appeal of height+ physique and you will also be getting male respect don't forget that whereas that prettyboy would literally be hated by other guys

Post of the women btw ( just copied her text) :
I’m all about being a strong woman, but I can’t deny I love dating guys who are way physically stronger, taller and bigger than me. There’s just something so sexy about someone who can make me feel teeny tiny in comparison. Call me gender-normative, but I want a guy who makes me feel small enough to get caught up doing something, completely forget me in his pocket and then destroy me in the dryer.

When a guy is tall, I just love it – the way he stands over me, takes up space and could easily put me in his pocket, then forget he put me in his pocket while he starts flirting with other women. It makes me feel so girly and small, like an itsy bitsy receipt, rubber band or dollar bill a guy could look at and be like, ‘In you go!’ then shove in his pants before shoving in the wash. Whee!

I think we can all agree no matter your take on women’s empowerment, it feels so good to feel that small and that forgotten!

Every woman should be able to experience the joy of getting destroyed in the dryer by her big tall man. After spending a whole day being a real big boss in the workplace, I want to come home to a man at least three times bigger in terms of body mass with a raging insecurity and need to make me feel small. Then I want him to pick me up in his hefty right arm while still having the strength to do other stuff with his left arm, like a load of laundry. That’s right! I might be intimidating Boss Lady in the boardroom, but it’s still so much fun when my boyfriend drops me in the washer by mistake or maybe because he just doesn’t care and I get to go around and around, swallowing Tide pods and getting absolutely shredded by swirly soap water.
Prettyboys get tons of girls and simps.

Prettyboys and masculine chads are both chads. But women over 30 usually go for masculine chads while women under 30 usually go for pretty boys.

As for muscle, the ideal physique is the lean/athletic type around the 170-190 lbs range. Being too bulky/muscular isn’t good.

So best kinda girls, clingy and you can manipulate them

• +1
Also water

• +1
makes me feel small enough to get caught up doing something, completely forget me in his pocket and then destroy me in the dryer.
It makes me feel so girly and small, like an itsy bitsy receipt, rubber band or dollar bill a guy could look at and be like, ‘In you go!’ then shove in his pants before shoving in the wash. Whee!
giphy.webp

Last edited:
  • JFL