Girls want to feel small ( post by a women )

so much fun when my boyfriend drops me in the washer by mistake or maybe because he just doesn’t care and I get to go around and around, swallowing Tide pods and getting absolutely shredded by swirly soap water.
nahh what is this text this bitch is SEVERELY MENTAL :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Meanwhile many here try to become faggots by "prettyboymaxxing" , girls want a guy who is so strong that he can literally throw her , pin her , choke her on the bed and all these things are attractive for a girl
When we see a girl with huge tits and ass we immediately get hard and want to fuck her , same goes with women too when they see a tall and roided men who seems as if he can kill others with his bare hands ,
Looksmatch : View attachment 2157293View attachment 2157297

When a tall and jacked guy stand besides a prettyboy he would literally make him a child standing besides him and for ons,hookups,star,Fwb being tall and jacked is most ideal nothing beats the sex appeal of height+ physique and you will also be getting male respect don't forget that whereas that prettyboy would literally be hated by other guys

Post of the women btw ( just copied her text) :
I’m all about being a strong woman, but I can’t deny I love dating guys who are way physically stronger, taller and bigger than me. There’s just something so sexy about someone who can make me feel teeny tiny in comparison. Call me gender-normative, but I want a guy who makes me feel small enough to get caught up doing something, completely forget me in his pocket and then destroy me in the dryer.

When a guy is tall, I just love it – the way he stands over me, takes up space and could easily put me in his pocket, then forget he put me in his pocket while he starts flirting with other women. It makes me feel so girly and small, like an itsy bitsy receipt, rubber band or dollar bill a guy could look at and be like, ‘In you go!’ then shove in his pants before shoving in the wash. Whee!

I think we can all agree no matter your take on women’s empowerment, it feels so good to feel that small and that forgotten!

Every woman should be able to experience the joy of getting destroyed in the dryer by her big tall man. After spending a whole day being a real big boss in the workplace, I want to come home to a man at least three times bigger in terms of body mass with a raging insecurity and need to make me feel small. Then I want him to pick me up in his hefty right arm while still having the strength to do other stuff with his left arm, like a load of laundry. That’s right! I might be intimidating Boss Lady in the boardroom, but it’s still so much fun when my boyfriend drops me in the washer by mistake or maybe because he just doesn’t care and I get to go around and around, swallowing Tide pods and getting absolutely shredded by swirly soap water.
Dnr but agreed with title

Women want to feel weak and submissive
You should see the reaction of women when I squeeze their neck with my big rugged ethnic hands

• +1
Dnr but agreed with title

Women want to feel weak and submissive
You should see the reaction of women when I squeeze their neck with my big rugged ethnic hands
So you did read my pm but preferred to ignore it huh , it's so fuckin over :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
half of this forum is in highschool and they're in for a rude awakening once they become adults and realize women hate fags as much as other men.
what have they said in specific. honestly would be good enough motivation cuz it's annoying to see faggot prettyboy's egoing

So you did read my pm but preferred to ignore it huh , it's so fuckin over :feelsrope:
Which PM? I’m ill as shit since some weeks with a fracture, I can barely concentrate and I’m having mood swings bruh.

cagefuel but unironically true. tall/buff/strong niggas are always ideal to women they just don't want to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88, litaz, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Which PM? I’m ill as shit since some weeks with a fracture, I can barely concentrate and I’m having mood swings bruh.
Check your pm bruh

• +1
anorexic prettyboys mog>>>

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and 5.5psl
Women are sluts

• +1
cagefuel but unironically true. tall/buff/strong niggas are always ideal to women they just don't want to be honest.
personally i know height is a halo if you're strong, but here people think if you're not 6'2 at least it's over while a guy 5'10 but jacked can also get away decently with muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Lucid and 5.5psl
were the girls with daddy issues htb+ and gud?
Decently attractive, but the intimidating factor isn’t attractive to 18-22 year olds so pulling in bars is hard cuz u look like a creep

• +1
Decently attractive, but the intimidating factor isn’t attractive to 18-22 year olds so pulling in bars is hard cuz u look like a creep
I mean be clean shaven and don't have tats you won't be looking that much intimidating tbh

• +1
Cope

• JFL
Very true, when will the cope stop? I mean really do you think girls imagine a small little prettyboy fucking them. There’s a difference between true sex appeal and just looking pretty or good. Women don’t thirst for dick from a random mf with a middle part, they want maesthetic. Some one who’ll rail them not a little boy

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, eyebagcel, litaz and 1 other person
Her body was supposed to be a looksmax
I'm not a racist so I don't differentiate
still could've chose one with a better body

Ice spice supremacy :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :aheago: :aheago: :aheago:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, KING REIDYZ and 5.5psl
Very true, when will the cope stop? I mean really do you think girls imagine a small little prettyboy fucking them. There’s a difference between true sex appeal and just looking pretty or good. Women don’t thirst for dick from a random mf with a middle part, they want maesthetic. Some one who’ll rail them not a little boy
I agree but at what point are u considered a twink fag prettyboy vs a sexy masc beast? does having bones make u masc?

• +1
@theentropyman10 this is what im talking about. This is something u can never experience my friend not sure why ur so upset over it just accept reality.

I agree but at what point are u considered a twink fag prettyboy vs a sexy masc beast? does having bones make u masc?
Yes having strong noticeable bones is masculine but the first thing a sexy masc beast needs is height. Doesn’t matter how much gym you do, height is #1 to come off as dominant. Height is what makes a woman be like “damn” or think that a guy could fuck her good. Don’t be a twig as well. You’ll just be an easy target and laughable.

• +1
Yes having strong noticeable bones is masculine but the first thing a sexy masc beast needs is height. Doesn’t matter how much gym you do, height is #1 to come off as dominant. Height is what makes a woman be like “damn” or think that a guy could fuck her good. Don’t be a twig as well. You’ll just be an easy target and laughable.
If tall with a big frame then Id have to agree. Otherwise, I think I'm still face>height for female attraction but I don't disagree with u saying height is essential for being high in sex appeal.

• +1
She just wants to express her feeling of getting dominated which are getting too much lol
pretty sure she has some washing machine related childhood trauma :feelshmm:

• JFL
If tall with a big frame then Id have to agree. Otherwise, I think I'm still face>height for female attraction but I don't disagree with u saying height is essential for being high in sex appeal.
I’m gonna have to say that face is an extremely close second however when a guy just towers over a girl, I think that’s more likely to get her wet than just a great face. To each their own though

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and tombradylover
Didn’t read, size copers are literally all virgins.

Girls care about face first and foremost, (even making a post like this lets everyone know that you have minimal experience with women ngl) whatever else you want to focus on AFTER your face is at its peak, sure, go ahead, don’t care
But if you’re coping with this shit to the point that it negatively affects your face then you’re an actual retard.

How many dudes have to get shredded and then make the same “ ‘joke’ “ of “haha I thought i would get female attention but i only get male attention ha ha…” before you realize some shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and 5.5psl
High IQ thread , though my opinion is it helps more if your MTN + or HTN tbh

• +1
Prettyboys get tons of girls and simps.

Prettyboys and masculine chads are both chads. But women over 30 usually go for masculine chads while women under 30 usually go for pretty boys.

As for muscle, the ideal physique is the lean/athletic type around the 170-190 lbs range. Being too bulky/muscular isn’t good.
Only white and Asian girl go for prettyboys

blk and Arab women aren’t attracted to them for example

• +1
Didn’t read, size copers are literally all virgins.

Girls care about face first and foremost, (even making a post like this lets everyone know that you have minimal experience with women ngl) whatever else you want to focus on AFTER your face is at its peak, sure, go ahead, don’t care
But if you’re coping with this shit to the point that it negatively affects your face then you’re an actual retard.

How many dudes have to get shredded and then make the same “ ‘joke’ “ of “haha I thought i would get female attention but i only get male attention ha ha…” before you realize some shit
Stfu retard

being jacked with a gl is everything

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and 5.5psl
"destroy her" with your average cock?

thats further more prove my point that a normie with a huge cock is better then a chad with an average cock.

you cant destroy shit with an average cock. huge cock with stretch the hell out of her

• +1
A lot of it is age groups man lol
It differs as women mature and get older
Teens love pretty boys.
Then 20 n 30 they chase chads
By 40 n 50 they start switching to that hyper masculine look and chase body build as much as face

But Chad can get any age group because they have aliittle of both groups in them

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and 5.5psl
Meanwhile many here try to become faggots by "prettyboymaxxing" , girls want a guy who is so strong that he can literally throw her , pin her , choke her on the bed and all these things are attractive for a girl
When we see a girl with huge tits and ass we immediately get hard and want to fuck her , same goes with women too when they see a tall and roided men who seems as if he can kill others with his bare hands ,

When a tall and jacked guy stand besides a prettyboy he would literally make him a child standing besides him and for ons,hookups,star,Fwb being tall and jacked is most ideal nothing beats the sex appeal of height+ physique and you will also be getting male respect don't forget that whereas that prettyboy would literally be hated by other guys

I’m all about being a strong woman, but I can’t deny I love dating guys who are way physically stronger, taller and bigger than me. There’s just something so sexy about someone who can make me feel teeny tiny in comparison. Call me gender-normative, but I want a guy who makes me feel small enough to get caught up doing something, completely forget me in his pocket and then destroy me in the dryer.

When a guy is tall, I just love it – the way he stands over me, takes up space and could easily put me in his pocket, then forget he put me in his pocket while he starts flirting with other women. It makes me feel so girly and small, like an itsy bitsy receipt, rubber band or dollar bill a guy could look at and be like, ‘In you go!’ then shove in his pants before shoving in the wash. Whee!

I think we can all agree no matter your take on women’s empowerment, it feels so good to feel that small and that forgotten!

Every woman should be able to experience the joy of getting destroyed in the dryer by her big tall man. After spending a whole day being a real big boss in the workplace, I want to come home to a man at least three times bigger in terms of body mass with a raging insecurity and need to make me feel small. Then I want him to pick me up in his hefty right arm while still having the strength to do other stuff with his left arm, like a load of laundry. That’s right! I might be intimidating Boss Lady in the boardroom, but it’s still so much fun when my boyfriend drops me in the washer by mistake or maybe because he just doesn’t care and I get to go around and around, swallowing Tide pods and getting absolutely shredded by swirly soap water.

Prettyboys and masculine chads are both chads. But women over 30 usually go for masculine chads while women under 30 usually go for pretty boys. Vice
Only white and Asian girl go for prettyboys

blk and Arab women aren’t attracted to them for example
plenty of arab girls like pretty boys. Because pretty boys look good!

• +1
Time to date dwarfs.

• Love it
thats a total strawman argument you retard, OP never said to get so big that it like negatively affects your face

why don't you actually address the scientific evidence that suggests frame, body composition, and proportions actually have value and add to your SMV?

all you do is strawman and state that face has the most individual value which no one really disputes btw people are just saying things like muscle mass and frame and proportions also help to boost your overall SMV

• +1
despite all the BS you hear women say nowadays, they still like masculine men.

the prettyBoy thing may be more of a niche, or for girls below ~22? but actually, most of those girls seem to be going for older men anyways - who are by default more masculine..

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, KING REIDYZ and 5.5psl
Damn I hate confirmation. I’m 5‘4“, but I’m uglier than I am short. I hear of other spin people die of cancer, why can’t it be me? I bet you, I’ll never be lucky enough to get it, as horrible as this Sounds but I mean it. Everyone who knows me would understand. I also have no friends
As much as people meme about this, NTpill and softmaxxing is the key, if you finished softmaxxing (skin, hair and body maxxing), take shrooms(optional) and Bromantane while being attending a social institution (uni/college, equal-gender workplace). Even at 5'4 I have friends who are married to their facial looksmax and having chill lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, It'snotover, Hmmf and 2 others

Prettyboys and masculine chads are both chads. But women over 30 usually go for masculine chads while women under 30 usually go for pretty boys. Vice

plenty of arab girls like pretty boys. Because pretty boys look good!
Thats a fucking minoritu lol

• +1
despite all the BS you hear women say nowadays, they still like masculine men.

the prettyBoy thing may be more of a niche, or for girls below ~22? but actually, most of those girls seem to be going for older men anyways - who are by default more masculine..
It’s a niche for white and Asian , a blakc prettyboy is uncanny

• +1
Short guys get no pussy over

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
i think feminine tiktok boys are seen as we see masculine tall goth woman, there is a lot boys simping for them on tiktok but irl they dont have much appeal
Exactly

thats a total strawman argument you retard, OP never said to get so big that it like negatively affects your face

why don't you actually address the scientific evidence that suggests frame, body composition, and proportions actually have value and add to your SMV?

all you do is strawman and state that face has the most individual value which no one really disputes btw people are just saying things like muscle mass and frame and proportions also help to boost your overall SMV
Sure let’s pretend like “muhh bulking you need mass bro you need to get big bro she wont care about face bloat if your arms are huge bro” isn’t the average among gymcels, we can do that just so you can have one crooked leg to stand on.

the point is that face is SO much more important than anything else (and the real blackpill, that you’re obviously not ready to accept, is that you need face to even gain any benefit from the other shit. An uggo gets nothing from a top tier body and they tell you that themselves all the time.) that the other shit isn’t even worth talking about, and if you ARE going to talk about it it’s important to not talk about it in a way that implies or states that it’s more important than face, this is what I’m correcting.

I get that you’re a mouthbreather and everything but try to use your brain cell to figure this out: the title of the thread I’m replying to is “girls want to feel small” and it goes on to say that “muhh muhhhh prettyboy is muhhhh cope”

“Muhhh nobody disagrees that muh face is muhhh most important” k lil bro
K

Porn plot tier larp

• JFL
Sure let’s pretend like “muhh bulking you need mass bro you need to get big bro she wont care about face bloat if your arms are huge bro” isn’t the average among gymcels, we can do that just so you can have one crooked leg to stand on.

the point is that face is SO much more important than anything else (and the real blackpill, that you’re obviously not ready to accept, is that you need face to even gain any benefit from the other shit. An uggo gets nothing from a top tier body and they tell you that themselves all the time.) that the other shit isn’t even worth talking about, and if you ARE going to talk about it it’s important to not talk about it in a way that implies or states that it’s more important than face, this is what I’m correcting.

I get that you’re a mouthbreather and everything but try to use your brain cell to figure this out: the title of the thread I’m replying to is “girls want to feel small” and it goes on to say that “muhh muhhhh prettyboy is muhhhh cope”

K
Retard
Nobody denied face is important, we all are just saying that getting jacked is a huge smv boost , pls purchase some brain from Amazon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Majkal, softlysoftly and rand anon

K
as usual you respond with strawmans and extremism fallacies like what even is the point of your reply? lifting weights can only have a positive impact on you and instead of instructing people on how to do things correctly you just dismiss the idea of gymcelling and claim face is everything which is reductionist

• +1

Suifuel for manlets.

• So Sad
Ultraropefuel thread for nonchads