Give me methods to lose face fat

luria

luria

Silver
And don’t fucking type shit like start doing sport or take mk 677 and etc
i want make my cheekbones visible and the only way to do it is to lose face fat as much as possible pls list some methods below

Attachments

• DB58750B-BF7B-4081-BACC-2AA075A20B97.webp
    DB58750B-BF7B-4081-BACC-2AA075A20B97.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4382.jpeg
    IMG_4382.jpeg
    470.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, hopecel, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others
u already skin and bone

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, hopecel, northern mogger and 3 others
ur boneless you don’t want to do that

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone and autistic_tendencies
Niger I’m like 12% body fat
and ? so does being in a calorie deficit past 12% body fat (which you probably aren't at) magically prevent you from losing fat, nigga this is basic thermodynamics.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Don’t you’ll just age yourself

I’m not I just genetically have lots of face fat pls give methods stop bullying me or I will kill yall
the femboy fears the true but uncomfortable answer

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone
I’m not I just genetically have lots of face fat pls give methods stop bullying me or I will kill yall
i mean it’s probably just bloat if ur 12% bf. up ur potassium intake, limit carbs and sugar. if u really want to debloat take furosemide

and ? so does being in a calorie deficit past 12% body fat (which you probably aren't at) magically prevent you from losing fat, nigga this is basic thermodynamics.
U think if I will go down to 10% smth will change?

just wait until you get older you look pretty young rn so its normal to have facial fat.

• +1
Reactions: luria
holy fuck you'd make a perfect boywife, anyways u probably just have bad fat distribution, lean down further and see init

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, northern mogger and luria
And don’t fucking type shit like start doing sport or take mk 677 and etc
i want make my cheekbones visible and the only way to do it is to lose face fat as much as possible pls list some methods below
are you a guy or a girl

• +1
But I want rn so bad I’m fucking obsessed with my looks and idk how to improve them more
Just be patient dont rush things. imo i think you look fine if you leaned down anymore you look weird.

u look like jenna ortega nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, NoPainNoChick and luria
I'll be ur manager create an onlyfans and then wear night gowns and shit we'll make big bucks

• +1
i want make my cheekbones visible
Maybe you should maybe go maybe see an optician, because those cheekbones I can see in the pictures you've attached, and the lighting in those pictures are poor.

Why are you even wasting time here. You could get laid easily or with moderate effort. Even an Instagram would work to get you laid.

With the feminine look of your face, you want to stop wasting time and take advantage of the good looks you already have.

Maybe you should maybe go maybe see an optician, because those cheekbones I can see in the pictures you've attached, and the lighting in those pictures are poor.

Why are you even wasting time here. You could get laid easily or with moderate effort. Even an Instagram would work to get you laid.

With the feminine look of your face, you want to stop wasting time and take advantage of the good looks you already have.
we'd make big bucks if he joins onlyfans, I'd be his manager and shit

do u have like 2$, give me 1$ so it doesn't hurt ur wallet and u become a good samaritan type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and luria

It’s ok I just discovered the most brutal way to decrease fat. Just take water out +

THERMOGENIC COMPLEX​