Give me methods to lose face fat

luria

luria

Silver
And don’t fucking type shit like start doing sport or take mk 677 and etc
i want make my cheekbones visible and the only way to do it is to lose face fat as much as possible pls list some methods below

Attachments

• DB58750B-BF7B-4081-BACC-2AA075A20B97.webp
    DB58750B-BF7B-4081-BACC-2AA075A20B97.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4382.jpeg
    IMG_4382.jpeg
    470.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, hopecel, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others
Don't, you are very cute:whistle:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: luria and Lookologist003
you lack bone density in your lower third, It's like all the bone tissue migrated from there to your cheekbones.
my advise for you is to start taking hrt and accepting that you're, in fact, a breedable boywife

• +1
Reactions: luria
you lack bone density in your lower third, It's like all the bone tissue migrated from there to your cheekbones.
my advise for you is to start taking hrt and accepting that you're, in fact, a breedable boywife
NOO

OK. So
1. Take estrogen and transition to be woman
2. Me and @Subhuman232 will manage, promote the OnlyFans you will create
3. Extract USD from low-SMV men across the West (remember 5B USD was spent on OnlyFans last year. That's 1/4 NASAs yearly budget and they sent robots to other planets)
4. ???
5. I can pay off my mortgage!

This sounds like a pretty good plan to me.

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
we'd make big bucks if he joins onlyfans, I'd be his manager and shit

do u have like 2$, give me 1$ so it doesn't hurt ur wallet and u become a good samaritan type shit
down fucking horrendous nigga

OK. So
3. Extract USD from low-SMV men across the West (remember 5B USD was spent on OnlyFans last year. That's 1/4 NASAs yearly budget and they sent robots to other planets)
4. ???

down fucking horrendous nigga

OK. So
4. ???

Lots of people in the west like that femboy shit bro, if this nigga do it, even with a mask on, we'll make tons of money I'd be drowning

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Lots of people in the west like that femboy shit bro, if this nigga do it, even with a mask on, we'll make tons of money I'd be drowning
yk damn your not after the money sneaky ass nigga

yk damn your not after the money sneaky ass nigga
I'm serious, I wanna buy a 800$ scooter so I can go faster to a trade school to learn plumbing and then I'll go to some 1st world country to be a slave

And don’t fucking type shit like start doing sport or take mk 677 and etc
i want make my cheekbones visible and the only way to do it is to lose face fat as much as possible pls list some methods below
I can already tell you starvemax and worry about debloating all the time. atp js get buccal fat removal if u want to look like a ghost so fucking bad

• +1
Reactions: luria
I can already tell you starvemax and worry about debloating all the time. atp js get buccal fat removal if u want to look like a ghost so fucking bad
I’m scared of operations so instead of buffalo fat removal im thinking ab liposuction