GL Ethnic =/= White passing

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Many users on the forum think that any ethnics that is GL is somehow white passing when it's far from the truth. GL ethnic =/= white passing or med passing. 95% of ethnics do not pass as meds, even the lightskinned ones. Users here just associate a round pudgy dark face with being ethnic and anything that deviates from this norm as being med.

Most Mainland meds look white. Users here think that they look completely different to North euros when they are literally the shorter, darker and more tropical version of their non- CroMagnon Northern European counterparts. Guys like Michele Morrone etc do look arab and meds like that do exist but they are only found in Sicily, Malta and other peripheral southern european islands and no body considers them to be white irl. They are ethnic but most meds don't look like that. They look like the pic below. Literally as white as they come.

GL lightskinned ethnics look what they are, that is GL ethnics that's it. The general morphology of the skull and features obviously do resemble whites because they are still part of the greater caucasoid race but they are not europeans

And there is no such thing as ""white features"". A tall forehead, a straight sharp nose or strong jawline doesn't make someone white. Even traits that are most commonly associated with whites like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to europeans or whites to make someone white passing. A blonde arab is still arab. A blue eyed curry is still curry. It's usually a combination of a several traits like these that whites have that gives them that euro look.

The only ethnics that regularly pass as whites are the white mixed and white adjacent ethnicities like Castizos, Levantines, Some North African tribes, Turks and Chenchens. 99% of ethnics outside of these ethnicities do not pass as whites even those Afghan cave dwellers with light eyes/hair or those redhead yazidi women are not whites.

Zayn Malik next to an actual white guy. Zayn mogs liam but that doesn't make him white. Notice how different he looks next to Liam. Even an idiot can tell that are different race. Zayn is half white but still looks paki/ethnic

Salludon looks Iranian mixed with south Asian

Safir looks Arab/Nafri(North African)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, RAMU KAKA and 23 others
Water

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and moreroidsmoredates
Many users on the forum think that any ethnics that is GL is somehow white passing when it's far from the truth. GL ethnic =/= white passing or med passing. 95% of ethnics do not pass as meds, even the lightskinned ones. Users here just associate a round pudgy dark face with being ethnic and anything that deviates from this norm as being med.

Most Mainland meds look white. Users here think that they look completely different to North euros when they are literally the shorter, darker and more tropical version of their non- CroMagnon Northern European counterparts. Guys like Michele Morrone etc do look arab and meds like that do exist but they are only found in Sicily, Malta and other peripheral southern european islands and no body considers them to be white irl. They are ethnic but most meds look like this. Literally as white as they come.

View attachment 2989249

GL lightskinned ethnics look what they are, that is GL ethnics that's it. The general morphology of the skull and features obviously do resemble whites because they are still part of the greater caucasoid race but they are not europeans

View attachment 2989250

And there is no such thing as ""white features"". A tall forehead, a straight sharp nose or strong jawline doesn't make someone white. Even traits that are most commonly associated with whites like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to europeans or whites to make someone white passing. A blonde arab is still arab. A blue eyed curry is still curry. It's usually a combination of a several traits like these that whites have that gives them that euro look.

The only ethnics that regularly pass as whites are the white mixed and white adjacent ethnicities like Castizos, Levantines, Some North African tribes, Turks and Chenchens. 99% of ethnics outside of these ethnicities do not pass as whites even those Afghan cave dwellers with light eyes/hair or those redhead yazidi women are not whites.

Zayn Malik next to an actual white guy. Zayn mogs liam but that doesn't make him white. Notice how different he looks next to Liam. Even an idiot can tell that are different race. Zayn is half white but still looks paki/ethnic

View attachment 2989257

View attachment 2989258

View attachment 2989261
Barely anyone says it. What matters is health and dimorphism. Pheno is 99% shitskin cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, Richard Cheese, Chadeep and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
Only sfcels would claim good-looking ethnic men are "white-passing." :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, murdah and 5 others
Btw, you used a bad example when comparing Zayn to Liam. They have a similar skin color and like you say, Zayn is half white. You probably shouldn't use half whites to prove your point, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, murdah, coisbhai and 1 other person
missed the point i think, all of these guys might not be white passing but clearly possess more white DNA than the average person of their perceived race

they wouldn't be gl without that white dna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
I don't think so. Zayn's undertones and overall hue and coloration are distinctly ethnic. Notice how dark his mouth area and eye area are. That is an ethnic trait.
Btw, you used a bad example when comparing Zayn to Liam. They have a similar skin color and like you say, Zayn is half white. You probably shouldn't use half whites to prove your point, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
missed the point i think, all of these guys might not be white passing but clearly possess more white DNA than the average person of their perceived race

Low IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Brutal, I just did a write-up detailing why I disagree with OP's point and received an unsubstantiated insult with no further comment as a response.

How will I ever recover?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jova
I don't think so. Zayn's undertones and overall hue and coloration are distinctly ethnic. Notice how dark his mouth area and eye area are. That is an ethnic trait.
I’m talking about in the specific picture you used. They have a very similar skin color, I didn’t say anything else. Everyone knows Zayn looks more Pakistani than white. But like I said, using half white examples is bad. There’s this half curry guy who looks even darker than Zayn, in terms of coloring. Forgot which band he’s in but he’s been posted before in the past.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Jova and Jason Voorhees
Brutal, I just did a write-up detailing why I disagree with OP's point and received an unsubstantiated insult with no further comment as a response.

How will I ever recover?
They don't posses any white dna except zayn and zayn's pheno and features aren't even european shifted like nic Kaufman. Look up his dad's pics. He looks exactly like his dad. Infact many purebred pakis like @coisbhai and @Ryan 's friends are uglier versions of his pheno.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Jova
They don't posses any white dna except zayn and zayn's pheno and features aren't even european shifted like nic Kaufman. Look up his dad's pics. He looks exactly like his dad. Infact many purebred pakis like @coisbhai and @Ryan 's friends are uglier versions of his pheno.
lol they're all white, pietro boselli is northern italian as far as i remember, zayn is half english, i've seen his dad, he does not look exactly like his dad his dad looks like a subhuman version of him. that last guy is clearly also part white. only person who i can believe is fully ethnic is salludon who has never been acknowledged outside incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

It was silly to use non-pure ethnics, yeah. Of course, Zayn and other mixed race guys look better due to their white DNA. But that wasn’t the purpose of the thread, though admittedly he used poor examples. Only Salludon was a good example since he’s completely non-white and doesn’t have “white” features such as colored eyes and hair.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Jason Voorhees
I’m talking about in the specific picture you used. They have a very similar skin color, I didn’t say anything else. Everyone knows Zayn looks more Pakistani than white. But like I said, using half white examples is bad. There’s this half curry guy who looks even darker than Zayn, in terms of coloring. Forgot which band he’s in but he’s been posted before in the past.
This guy? Siva's Kaneswaren

I get what you mean. He does look full curry
I've used Zayn as an example to prove ethnics can mog. But the point is his curry features actually help. And even if he were full curry not many would doubt it. I've used Katrina Kaif before too and she clearly fogs her more white passing siblings. Although you may disagree...

• +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah, coisbhai and 4 others

You clearly don’t understand how genes and phenotype works

• +1
Reactions: greywind, coisbhai, Jova and 1 other person
only person who i can believe is fully ethnic is salludon who has never been acknowledged outside incel forums
David Gandy, the most worshipped male supermodel in the incelosphere follows Salludon on Instagram and he thought he looked like Sean O’pry. He’s not “never been acknowledged.” On the contrary!

• +1
Am I a white passing ethnic?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, murdah, coisbhai and 2 others
It was silly to use non-pure ethnics, yeah. Of course, Zayn and other mixed race guys look better due to their white DNA. But that wasn’t the purpose of the thread, though admittedly he used poor examples. Only Salludon was a good example since he’s completely non-white and doesn’t have “white” features such as colored eyes and hair.
yeah, but salludon was also the only guy in the thread who is not known outside of incel forums

coincidence? i think not

David Gandy, the most worshipped male supermodel in the incelosphere follows Salludon on Instagram and he thought he looked like Sean O’pry. He’s not “never been acknowledged.” On the contrary!
let's assume you are a teenager or 20-21 at most. ask any female peer who david gandy is. now reflect on your claim that someone david gandy DMed on instagram once is ''acknowledged''

This guy? Siva's Kaneswaren

View attachment 2989283

I get what you mean. He does look full curry
I've used Zayn as an example to prove ethnics can mog. But the point is his curry features actually help. And even if he were full curry not many would doubt it. I've used Katrina Kaif before too and she clearly fogs her more white passing siblings. Although you may disagree...

View attachment 2989290
Yes, that guy. What the hell? Is Katrina Kaif half white as well? I thought she was fully curry as well. :hnghn:

• +1
yeah, but salludon was also the only guy in the thread who is not known outside of incel forums

coincidence? i think not
You’re just jumping to conclusions. Salludon doesn’t live in the west, unlike the other examples. And like I said, David Gandy follows him. Even though he never stepped foot outside of Pakistan. If that’s not acknowledgement, I don’t know what is.

• +1
let's get a skin colour selfie of everyone who jfled me

Yes, that guy. What the hell? Is Katrina Kaif half white as well? I thought she was fully curry as well. :hnghn:
You didn't know? Her father looked mogger.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers

Most Mainland meds look white. Users here think that they look completely different to North euros when they are literally the shorter, darker and more tropical version of their non- CroMagnon Northern European counterparts. Guys like Michele Morrone etc do look arab and meds like that do exist but they are only found in Sicily, Malta and other peripheral southern european islands and no body considers them to be white irl. They are ethnic but most meds look like this. Literally as white as they come.

View attachment 2989249

View attachment 2989250

View attachment 2989257

View attachment 2989258

View attachment 2989261
"Good looking" is in the eye of the white female beholder

If you aren't white-passing the best you'll do is a busted-up club slut with chlamydia or a fatty.

Im trying to think if zayn would pass here, in terms of coloring he probably does but his features are all ethnik. Especially his nose, jaw and hairline. You'd instantly think he is an outsider.

do you? please enlighten me, this alt has been here years before you
Okay? Nobody gives af about your join date btw

Anyways, in case you don’t know. People’s looks are formed by a combination of alleles, the variation of a gene. This creates genotypes, homozygous dominant for example. Phenotype is the observable version of genotype. So if an ethnic is ‘white passing’ it isn’t because they have more ‘white dna.’ The only dna they inherited is from their parents, all it means is that they likely have a unique combination of gene expressions and probably have a few rare recessive genes

• +1
You’re just jumping to conclusions. Salludon doesn’t live in the west, unlike the other examples. And like I said, David Gandy follows him. Even though he never stepped foot outside of Pakistan. If that’s not acknowledgement, I don’t know what is.
salludon didn't start looking good until he was like 20 years old and a lot of people think it was surgery.

david gandy hasn't been the most worshipped person in the incelosphere since like 2019 lmfao

and once again, who is david gandy irl? no teenage girl knows him. putting a guy that he follows on instagram in a list with zayn malik and safir is ridiculous

Respond to pm

why do u care what some basement rotting sfcels think, if this site was some coding website dominated by pajeets the rhetoric would be diferent, same w chinks or arabs.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You're the nobody in question because
JoinedAug 26, 2023
Ah yes, just ignore the actual point of my reply where I debunk you and focus on when I enrolled for this forum 🤣🤣 it’s clear you have no idea what you’re talking about

Anyways, in case you don’t know. People’s looks are formed by a combination of alleles, the variation of a gene. This creates genotypes, homozygous dominant for example. Phenotype is the observable version of genotype. So if an ethnic is ‘white passing’ it isn’t because they have more ‘white dna.’ The only dna they inherited is from their parents, all it means is that they likely have a unique combination of gene expressions and probably have a few rare recessive genes
all that fancy talk just to say what the first page of middle school biology explains

i never even claimed that any of these guys were white passing, rather that they are gl because they have white dna. full ethnics are ugly and if this weren't the case whoever OP is wouldn't have needed to pull up ethnics with white dna to make some stupid point

salludon didn't start looking good until he was like 20 years old and a lot of people think it was surgery.

david gandy hasn't been the most worshipped person in the incelosphere since like 2019 lmfao

and once again, who is david gandy irl? no teenage girl knows him. putting a guy that he follows on instagram in a list with zayn malik and safir is ridiculous
He didn’t get surgery, people are just hating for no reason because they can’t accept getting mogged by a non-white who never stepped foot outside his native country, JFL.

And it doesn’t matter when he was the most worshipped, the point is that he was and no one else got followed or acknowledged by him.

Now you’re just coping that “David Gandy is no one,” even though he’s a supermodel. :feelskek:

Ah yes, just ignore the actual point of my reply where I debunk you and focus on when I enrolled for this forum 🤣🤣 it’s clear you have no idea what you’re talking about
i just replied to it, i just wanted to reply to the stupid part of your point in a seperate section. relax and await

again saying muh you have no idea what you're talking about ok mate your stats speak for themselves but i'll entertain your greycel nonsense

all that fancy talk just to say what the first page of middle school biology explains

i never even claimed that any of these guys were white passing, rather that they are gl because they have white dna. full ethnics are ugly and if this weren't the case whoever OP is wouldn't have needed to pull up ethnics with white dna to make some stupid point
“full ethnics are ugly” Classic sfcel cope. Are you going to claim Salludon is ugly? :hnghn:

• Love it

coincidence? i think not
Seethe for BBC moggas

the point is that he was and no one else got followed or acknowledged by him.
so david gandy exclusively follows salludon? i call bullshit
Now you’re just coping that “David Gandy is no one,” even though he’s a supermodel. :feelskek:
do you have any idea how many supermodels there are? can you name all of them?

ps, david gandy was at the peak of his fame 10-15 years ago. his career started in fucking 2001. WHEN HE WAS ALREADY IN HIS 20s. for reference, chico's career started in 2008 when he was 17 and look how old he is now. he's literally about to turn fucking 45. male modeling is one of the most age-sensitive careers of all time, more so than football player.

i'm not saying he is no one in general, even though is is quite near that as well, i'm saying he is no one to teenage girls or girls in their early 20s or anyone who would be attracted to malik and safir

i have to leave now, i'm on a regime

@theonewhocantascend @Debetro @SadLivwr

So it’s fancy but middle school? I wasn’t trying to sound smart, I’m just hiding proper vocab

And yes, I understood your point and explained why it was wrong. Full ethnics can be GL and have features that aren’t typically as ethnic. This dosent mean they have more white dna than their siblings

i just replied to it, i just wanted to reply to the stupid part of your point in a seperate section. relax and await

again saying muh you have no idea what you're talking about ok mate your stats speak for themselves but i'll entertain your greycel nonsense
Stats? Add u talking about rep ratio? You seem to have an obsession with your popularity here

so david gandy exclusively follows salludon? i call bullshit
Out of all people who were on forums like these? Yes. It’s not bullshit.
do you have any idea how many supermodels there are? can you name all of them?

ps, david gandy was at the peak of his fame 10-15 years ago. his career started in fucking 2001. WHEN HE WAS ALREADY IN HIS 20s. for reference, chico's career started in 2008 when he was 17 and look how old he is now. he's literally about to turn fucking 45. male modeling is one of the most age-sensitive careers of all time, more so than football player.

i'm not saying he is no one in general, even though is is quite near that as well, i'm saying he is no one to teenage girls or girls in their early 20s or anyone who would be attracted to malik and safir

i have to leave now, i'm on a regime
Why even mention Safir next to Zayn? He will never have the amount of female fans, not even Chico would have that. However that’s beside the point, you are trying to downplay a supermodel simply because he follows a ethnic guy who’s known for his good looks as if that’s no acknowledgement outside of PSL forums? You’re just coping at this point.