GL guys of the forum, how often do you get IOIs

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
What's your looks level, height, physique like?

What country are you from?
Do you get IOIs in public?

And how often?
How often do girls comment on your looks?
How often do you get approached in bars and clubs?

This thread will determine whether I am indeed subhuman or not

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, GreenHat500, poopoohead and 6 others
>gl guys of the forum
200w.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, WishIHadBBC, albe.ORG and 74 others
Here they come!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: baburam, mitereew, WishIHadBBC and 118 others
Im 191cm. Decent physque. Lean with a nice frame. My face is like 7/10 on a good day.

Last ioi i got was at the hospital two days ago. I was sitting waiting on a blood test and there was a girl i caught her looking at me. She kept looking back whenever i was looking away.

If i go out everyday, i pretty much get a t least one ioi. But i barely go out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Tr0ubLe, Spergi and 21 others
8DDB25D8 1854 43B7 9DEA 20069CD94AF0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Detective, itzyaboyJJ and 33 others
Constantly. My gf tries not to complain about it but it gets to her. She sees them constantly giggling around me and going out of their way. Once, at Walmart, I asked a female employee where the men's dressing room was. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to it as my gf had to chase her down to stop her. "Control yourself! He's just a man! Geez," my gf told her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, jxck7468, descension and 17 others
Im 191cm. Decent physque. Lean with a nice frame. My face is like 7/10 on a good day.

Last ioi i got was at the hospital two days ago. I was sitting waiting on a blood test and there was a girl i caught her looking at me. She kept looking back whenever i was looking away.

If i go out everyday, i pretty much get a t least one ioi. But i barely go out.
Country?

5’3
3.5 psl
Indian
43 kg at 25% bf

I get women calling me good looking all the time just came back from a trio with 2 white girls end of the day its all about confidence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, CyberPsychodelic, ZachS and 48 others
Dogshit replies from dogshit users

What else did I expect

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, fuckedupmanlet, StudyCelCope and 35 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Kasanova, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, N1666, OGJBSLAYER and 25 others
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, OGJBSLAYER, Mewton and 10 others
Dogshit replies from dogshit users

What else did I expect
Why the fuck do you want to know, creep? What business is it of yours, Mr. Nigerian Catfisher? The fuck out of here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, LooksOrDeath, alpha and 2 others
@forevergymcelling USA is easy mode (paid ofc, to set the location so that mightve helped a bit). I got 99+ likes in a day. Is the UK as easy? I never tried the UK.

6'2 MTN with noodle physique. I almost never get IOIs in public or at work. In nightclubs I'll get a few IOIs, not really anywhere else. Sometimes girls will say I'm cute or tall, or that they like my clothes/hair. I'm from Ireland.

I have a much easier time with girls abroad than at home.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, darkness97 and 10 others
6'3 barefoot
around 4.75 psl with lightskin black pheno in America
just about everytime I go out I get iois, especially cuz I live in a area with a lot of manlets
my gf points them out to me mostly tho, I'm oblivious to a lot of them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 62709, Mewton and 11 others
You know what I look like, 192cm, France, lean with decent mass

ioi’s every single time I walk down the streets. Looks from head to toe, lip biting, cat called and the list goes on.

Bars/clubs I have at least 3-5 girls on average coming up to me asking for IG, number or straight up escalate themselves then invite me over. Then you have the sly girls that go through friends of friends to find my socials and ask if I’m single or in a relationship so they can make a move.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, watah, Jojobarret and 32 others
I'm typically rated strong chadlite, although in dms people usually say Chad. I have an athletic build, but not jacked or even too muscular tbh. 193cm.

I'm from the UK, I get a lot of IOIs, attention etc, as I'm autistic it can be kinda overwhelming at times, but I know that most guys will never experience this so even if it does inconvenience me at times I don't let it annoy me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, OGJBSLAYER, Kasanova and 12 others

ioi’s every single time I walk down the streets. Looks from head to toe, lip biting, cat called and the list goes on.

Bars/clubs I have at least 3-5 girls on average coming up to me asking for IG, number or straight up escalate themselves then invite me over. Then you have the sly girls that go through friends of friends to find my socials and ask if I’m single or in a relationship so they can make a move.

Howd you look like?

I'm typically rated strong chadlite, although in dms people usually say Chad. I have an athletic build, but not jacked or even too muscular tbh. 193cm.

I'm from the UK, I get a lot of IOIs, attention etc, as I'm autistic it can be kinda overwhelming at times, but I know that most guys will never experience this so even if it does inconvenience me at times I don't let it annoy me.
howd you look like?

@forevergymcelling USA is easy mode (paid ofc, to set the location so that mightve helped a bit). I got 99+ likes in a day. Is the UK as easy? I never tried the UK.
The US is tutorial mode, at least it was in my prime. I slayed every night

The uk is nightmare mode

But the attention I get now vs back then is night and day. I feel like an utter subhuman now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 31169

Where in the uk I will literally come and meet you, I need to see with my own eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, ShowerMaxxing, Myth and 4 others
Idk what an IOI is

window fuck this GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Mewton, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
175cm
facially dunno but was rated HTN to low chadlite here or so but i think HTN from here is kinda mogger IRL
Gymcelled with huge ribcage here

During the day i dont get so much ios and was never approached duyring the day

At gym never ios, only one subtle attempt to start conversiation

however girls form my social circle and which i know comments my face and physique frequently talking that i looks good

During the night is the time i get ios and at clubs i got approached kinda frequently but not that much frequently

But when i do approach i have a good sucess of getting at least kissing or some interest

If u are masculine u get apprach kinda less frequently a bit than prettyboy so u must initiate

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, CyberPsychodelic, Tr0ubLe and 8 others
idk i dont pay attention, some jbs were eyefucking me in the bus the other time

No offense but who tf rated you Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, N1666, CyberPsychodelic and 30 others
Arvid, Crisick and Amnesia barely post, Lars and Streege are gone, what did you expect?
blud thought he could reunite them like mcu type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: alpha, DelonLover1999 and Akhi
Idk what an IOI is

window fuck this GIF

You never sent me your face. Your face seemed really good. Send im trusted user. Ive a few dudes' faces including xangsane.

Man sometimes I wish you were a larp ngl :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, alpha, Chintuck22 and 5 others
You never sent me your face. Your face seemed really good. Send im trusted user. Ive a few dudes' faces including xangsane.
Why should I send you my face? I already know that I am an invisible HTN.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Prince88, poopoohead and 3 others
It comes with a price tho. You automatically get the fuckboy tag even if they don’t know you

Howd you use your looks careerwise (status) other than get laid? Has it helped at all?

And how often?

Usually at least one or two iois if I go outside

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 20399
The US is tutorial mode, at least it was in my prime. I slayed every night

The uk is nightmare mode

But the attention I get now vs back then is night and day. I feel like an utter subhuman now
USA people are somehow much shorter as well i legit feel average at 175 cm , feels slight short at Europe

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Hero of the Imperium and Corleone

And how often?

Truecel , 5’4, 220 pounds
US
Yes
All the time
All the time
All the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 20399
Why tho? Arent you chad? Howd you look like? Also hes like one in a million and in a different country dw about him
No I’m chadlite max and a 5’9 manlet. I wear shoes that make me 5’11 tho

I mog most people on the street. I have to walk past hundreds of guys before I see one who mogs me

Every time I go out I’m usually the best looking in the venue, and at least in the top 3 if it’s a huge place with hundreds of guys in a chad area

I have a 21” bideltoid and am relatively gymcelled, but not as much as I used to be

A few years ago I used to get insane IOIs when I was out. I’d pull at the very least two girls a night, and be cold approach at least once. There were nights I made out with 5-8 girls and got various numbers.

Nowadays I get nothing. I pretty much look the same. IOIs for me are a thing of the past, and I get 0 approaches. I feel like a repulsive subhuman nowadays even tho I look the same. Two of my friends even told me I look better now than what I used to.

However my online dating results are the same I can still slay from online easily.

Either the standards irl have increased dramatically to the point where it’s unironically chad only. Or gymcelling is more important than I peviously thought

I’m gonna gymcel autisticslly to the level I was before so I can see which one it is

I can pm you pics / vids if you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, BigJimsWornOutTires, CyberPsychodelic and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, alpha, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
He's frauding you idiot. Must be new here

IK he wasnt that GL before but i believe he ascended. Hes proven hes not fraud at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
No offense but who tf rated you Chad
jfl nigga is a weak htn. this is reddit-tier delusion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alpha, kuroro and efidescontinuado

I mog most people on the street. I have to walk past hundreds of guys before I see one who mogs me

Every time I go out I’m usually the best looking in the venue, and at least in the top 3 if it’s a huge place with hundreds of guys in a chad area

I have a 21” bideltoid and am relatively gymcelled, but not as much as I used to be

A few years ago I used to get insane IOIs when I was out. I’d pull at the very least two girls a night, and be cold approach at least once. There were nights I made out with 5-8 girls and got various numbers.

Nowadays I get nothing. I pretty much look the same. IOIs for me are a thing of the past, and I get 0 approaches. I feel like a repulsive subhuman nowadays even tho I look the same. Two of my friends even told me I look better now than what I used to.

However my online dating results are the same I can still slay from online easily.

Either the standards irl have increased dramatically to the point where it’s unironically chad only. Or gymcelling is more important than I peviously thought

I’m gonna gymcel autisticslly to the level I was before so I can see which one it is

blackpill had destroyed your aura that is why you dont do well with women irl anymore

how much of that 21 inch bideltoid did you achieve working out? i have a bideltoid a little over 20 inches at 6 foot 4, but im only 180 pounds so i should be able to reach 21 inches gymcelling right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, alpha, thesedamnjuuuman and 1 other person

I can relate but i realized women especially sober give much less ios to guy they are glued to their phones mostly

OR maybe they do for gigachads only?

UK might be different too but i was observing some clubs at didnt noticed that chads get that much ios too all that girls was watching on their instagrams etc

Gymcelling is indeed somehow important, most that marvel movie characters have huge bulking muscles but not bodybuilding huge so its mainstream beauty standard for males now especially looking somehow robust at clothes mogs

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, mogstars, Staceymaxxing and 2 others