6’2
Latino
Yesterday I got laughed at

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, nevermind2, SurgeryEnjoyer and 5 others
it’s everywhere now I think bro

I just got back from Madrid, I mogged every guy in the club and got absolutely nothing. I even heightmogfed them for a change

I think I got like 2 IOIs on the metro from some 40 year old roasties

That’s it, and every guy there looked like utter shit
Could it be aging? The more you age less ios you will get from younger women. It does not mean you have became uglier.. they are just into their age bracked

Last edited:
Where in the uk I will literally come and meet you, I need to see with my own eyes
Forevergymy meeting him:

Olivia Newton-John Gay GIF

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Chintuck22, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 5 others
Em I good-looking?

used to get them all the time, was a high htn (7/10) now i descended to a mid htn (6-6.5/10) and rarely get them
5‘9.5 manlet
germany
gymcelled body

never went to night clubs but got approached several times in the city, at the beach and at festivals.. iois were a regular, just like getting called good looking

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Corleone, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Israel. If you get 30 matches on tinder here. Youre a chad. Its not easy here. Prettymuch boss level.
I wish Saddam had blown your shithole to shreds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Corleone, mortis and 1 other person
I wish Saddam had blown your shithole to shreds.

What a well mannered moderator. Do you really think I like living here? I was born here.

Also where's that mf now? Yeah, dead.

used to get them all the time, was a high htn (7/10) now i descended to a mid htn (6-6.5/10) and rarely get them
5‘9.5 manlet
germany
gymcelled body

never went to night clubs but got approached several times in the city, at the beach and at festivals.. iois were a regular, just like getting called good looking
Can you pm me what you used to look like?

6'3 HTN
gets complimented once in a while
i don't go outside often tho

Cagefuel thread

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
5’11, lean body with visible musculature and v taper.
Chadlite face, but usually looksminned with glasses.

Usually at least 5 prolonged eye fuck gazes in about 2hrs of walking about in crowded areas in the US. Slightly more in Asia. But less in EU/UK cities. Last day time cold approach was about 4months ago.

Don’t club often but got cold approached in each of the last 3 times I’ve been.

Usually make eye contact with other Chad and Chadlites though. Which may be an indicator.

• +1
Reactions: sall, Xangsane, infini and 3 others
5’11, lean body with visible musculature and v taper.
Chadlite face, but usually looksminned with glasses.

Usually at least 5 prolonged eye fuck gazes in about 2hrs of walking about in crowded areas in the US. Slightly more in Asia. But less in EU/UK cities. Last day time cold approach was about 4months ago.

Don’t club often but got cold approached in each of the last 3 times I’ve been.

Usually make eye contact with other Chad and Chadlites though. Which may be an indicator.
Can you pm me what you look like?

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I get IOIs constantly, babies stare at me and cry all the time in the metro

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
5’5 klinefeltersmaxxed with skeletal III malocclusion and inwards grow

@russiancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
What a well mannered moderator. Do you really think I like living here? I was born here.

Also where's that mf now? Yeah, dead.
It's hard to tell sometimes, there's old ass fucks on here.
Forgot I'm moderator sorry, PHULL SAPPORT FOR ISRAEL FROM LOOK MAX INDIAN COMMUNITY SAAR 🇮🇱😍🇮🇳

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Corleone and Deleted member 31169
6'2 MTN with noodle physique. I almost never get IOIs in public or at work. In nightclubs I'll get a few IOIs, not really anywhere else. Sometimes girls will say I'm cute or tall, or that they like my clothes/hair. I'm from Ireland.

I have a much easier time with girls abroad than at home.
Wait, you’re from Ireland? I hung out someone from Ireland two months ago. She was nice!

Wait, you’re from Ireland? I hung out someone from Ireland two months ago. She was nice!
I hate this shithole and the whores that inhabit it.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, kingboss22 and Gengar
Getting approached by sheboons doesn't count as IOIs so I have nothing to brag about in the last few years.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
If you think i give a single fuck about your opinion youd be dead wrong. Girls also beg to differ.

Insult me better next time.
Don’t take it to heart, man. It’s just dudes being toxic. You’re a gl guy, I can tell from your pic. No doubt.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 31169
I hate this shithole and the whores that inhabit it.
Why? She was actually nice. Perhaps she is an outlier. She’s just a friend though. Everyone else I know has bad things to say about her, but those are guys and gals online. You know how people can have haters online.

I'm typically rated strong chadlite, although in dms people usually say Chad. I have an athletic build, but not jacked or even too muscular tbh. 193cm.

I'm from the UK, I get a lot of IOIs, attention etc, as I'm autistic it can be kinda overwhelming at times, but I know that most guys will never experience this so even if it does inconvenience me at times I don't let it annoy me.
Same here on all fronts except I am certain I'm not chadlite as I'm very niche. Although I make a profound more amount of effort then every alt I see who are mostly sub-5 irl naturally. And I'm as outgoing now despite autism.

Time is always against me as can be and I constantly catch people looking when I turn (one foid is doing that now as I speak this year everytime at the gym), catcalls (best when it's JB's calling me sexy), confessions of looks jealousy, or wtf as I can appear in a cultural place that's normally different to where others of similar interest go. I prefer it that way and let normies dig their own holes when they get to see how it feels to be judged when I throw banter back in their face or pedestal.

Just come from a 10 year LTR. Stole her from the lead sniger of a famous band within a certain scene in which he's attached a following with mentally ill girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, Graham and 1 other person
Why? She was actually nice. Perhaps she is an outlier. She’s just a friend though. Everyone else I know has bad things to say about her, but those are guys and gals online. You know how people can have haters online.
Actually I take it back Im remembering there are a lot of nice young girls.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No offense but who tf rated you Chad
I was wondering when people would realize I was LARPing, I have a reputation for being ugly (those were my old photos, I'm low LTN now).

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
What's your looks level, height, physique like?

What country are you from?
Do you get IOIs in public?

And how often?
How often do girls comment on your looks?
How often do you get approached in bars and clubs?

This thread will determine whether I am indeed subhuman or not
I'm 5"6 and get like 20 a day from psl alone, dead srs. I'd assume this is probably not what you wanted to hear

5-6/10, 5‘10 manlet, 160lbs otter mode physique.
Germany
Barely any, but I‘m also not actively trying to notice

„ you have a beautiful face“ Surprisingly I get these a lot. Even though I‘m a medium-ugly normie who looks like this with worde undereye and slightly less jaw:
Penn Badgley Lol GIF by Lifetime
penn badgley lol GIF by Lifetime

I literally never get „you‘re hot“ though. They all think I‘m a charming nice guy who‘d be great for a LTR. Not some dude they are looking to rail behind a dumpster.
Bars not much. Clubs - Good amount, through her bouncing into me or holding eye contact in hopes I come over and introduce myself
Your problem is being a Chad-lite in medium-ugly times

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Staceymaxxing, infini and 1 other person
How do you know you’re not MTN?
Because I am above average looking? Lol, whenever I asked for rates here I got either HTN or chadlite.

Once, at Walmart, I asked a female employee where the men's dressing room was. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to it as my gf had to chase her down to stop her. "Control yourself! He's just a man! Geez," my gf told her.
Had this happen to me once in a Douglass, where a gay employee let me use the employee-only-elevator to show me a fragrance.

Girlfriend wasn‘t amused about it

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
howd you look like?

Where in the uk I will literally come and meet you, I need to see with my own eyes

The joke is that I'm ugly and not tall (188cm not 193cm). The old pics that @Beastimmung linked are me when I was MTN, I'm low LTN bordering truecel now. I did have a rate me thread of my current pics but I got clowned on for being so ugly so I ran to a mod to delete the thread like the bitch I am.

I know a user who is the same race, same height, both autistic, but he does well with women AFAIK due to his good looks (I think he was a strong chadlite or chad I can't remember). IDK if he will see this or any DMs you send though as I don't think he really uses this site much (he was mainly a lookism / lookstheory user).

Demonstrator

Can't really see his front in that, but his side and 3/4 is classic greek-god bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
it’s everywhere now I think bro

I just got back from Madrid, I mogged every guy in the club and got absolutely nothing. I even heightmogfed them for a change

I think I got like 2 IOIs on the metro from some 40 year old roasties

That’s it, and every guy there looked like utter shit
Any footage, or upcoming thread about tit?

I'm interested in seeing you gymcel comparison from former glory days that you offered to @copesthenics if you don't mind? No worries if not. I got an idea from your stats and the incelcon stuff from last year, or literally any time I'm out on the piss.

Always assumed Madrid and Barca had football-atheletic looking Chad standards through the roof but I guess now it's just pool cleaners for fat British expats and ex-convicts.

Last edited:
Pretty much all the time. If you think you aren’t getting IOIs put on 5 kilos and watch as you are now invisible due to your bloated face.

Same here on all fronts except I am certain I'm not chadlite as I'm very niche. Although I make a profound more amount of effort then every alt I see who are mostly sub-5 irl naturally. And I'm as outgoing now despite autism.

Time is always against me as can be and I constantly catch people looking when I turn (one foid is doing that now as I speak this year everytime at the gym), catcalls (best when it's JB's calling me sexy), confessions of looks jealousy, or wtf as I can appear in a cultural place that's normally different to where others of similar interest go. I prefer it that way and let normies dig their own holes when they get to see how it feels to be judged when I throw banter back in their face or pedestal.

Just come from a 10 year LTR. Stole her from the lead sniger of a famous band within a certain scene in which he's attached a following with mentally ill girls.
IDK, I'm just joking I'm ugly AF.

• Woah
Reactions: infini
The joke is that I'm ugly and not tall (188cm not 193cm). The old pics that @Beastimmung linked are me when I was MTN, I'm low LTN bordering truecel now. I did have a rate me thread of my current pics but I got clowned on for being so ugly so I ran to a mod to delete the thread like the bitch I am.

I know a user who is the same race, same height, both autistic, but he does well with women AFAIK due to his good looks (I think he was a strong chadlite or chad I can't remember). IDK if he will see this or any DMs you send though as I don't think he really uses this site much (he was mainly a lookism / lookstheory user).

View attachment 2393222

Can't really see his front in that, but his side and 3/4 is classic greek-god bone structure.
Chad. Send front

@mortis keep following me and jfl reacting like the abused dog youre. You wish you were even slightly as gl as me. Going back to my tinder to chat with hit bitches while you rot

View attachment 2393028

Stick the finger deep down your ass bitch

@exo u too you faggot
Chico Goldstein looking good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
goodlooking, 186cm, About 8 Months

fuck off glowie

Yes

And how often?
Everyday

I don't interact with that many

Yes

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

And how often?

4.5-5psl (Currently), 5ft 5 :feelswhy:, Quite good frame.

UK.
Yes.

Depends where I am, but usually daily.
1-3 times a week. Just small things like you have nice eyes/hair/skin.

I dont go out so 0. However I have been approached while walking to school, and while stacking shelves at work.