GL guys of the forum, how often do you get IOIs

I can relate but i realized women especially sober give much less ios to guy they are glued to their phones mostly

OR maybe they do for gigachads only?

UK might be different too but i was observing some clubs at didnt noticed that chads get that much ios too all that girls was watching on their instagrams etc

Gymcelling is indeed somehow important, most that marvel movie characters have huge bulking muscles but not bodybuilding huge so its mainstream beauty standard for males now especially looking somehow robust at clothes mogs
it’s everywhere now I think bro

I just got back from Madrid, I mogged every guy in the club and got absolutely nothing. I even heightmogfed them for a change

I think I got like 2 IOIs on the metro from some 40 year old roasties

That’s it, and every guy there looked like utter shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, bwrauycnee, mogstars and 6 others

I just got back from Madrid, I mogged every guy in the club and got absolutely nothing. I even heightmogfed them for a change

Its not about you. Girls have it so easy youd be suicidial if you knew. Theyve got higher egos than everest.

I matched with a girl from poland on yubo a few days ago. She legit showed me 1.5k friends requests and probably 300 messages from dudes thisrting over her and shes not even all that. She was probably a mtb or slightly better.

I asked how long did she have the account she said she had it only 3 days... i was gonna commit fuckin suicide right then and there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, infini, DelonLover1999 and 17 others
No I’m chadlite max and a 5’9 manlet. I wear shoes that make me 5’11 tho

I mog most people on the street. I have to walk past hundreds of guys before I see one who mogs me

Every time I go out I’m usually the best looking in the venue, and at least in the top 3 if it’s a huge place with hundreds of guys in a chad area

I have a 21” bideltoid and am relatively gymcelled, but not as much as I used to be

A few years ago I used to get insane IOIs when I was out. I’d pull at the very least two girls a night, and be cold approach at least once. There were nights I made out with 5-8 girls and got various numbers.

Nowadays I get nothing. I pretty much look the same. IOIs for me are a thing of the past, and I get 0 approaches. I feel like a repulsive subhuman nowadays even tho I look the same. Two of my friends even told me I look better now than what I used to.

However my online dating results are the same I can still slay from online easily.

Either the standards irl have increased dramatically to the point where it’s unironically chad only. Or gymcelling is more important than I peviously thought

I’m gonna gymcel autisticslly to the level I was before so I can see which one it is

I can pm you pics / vids if you want
Can you pm me I wanna see

Arvid, Crisick and Amnesia barely post, Lars and Streege are gone, what did you expect?
Bro says that like they’re good users 💀

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
What's your looks level, height, physique like?

What country are you from?
Do you get IOIs in public?

And how often?
How often do girls comment on your looks?
How often do you get approached in bars and clubs?

This thread will determine whether I am indeed subhuman or not
I have to hide from the herds of girls chasing me any time i open the door

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mogstars, DelonLover1999 and 6 others
Stats:

Around 1 psl
159 cm
South Asian
27% bodyfat
I live in Japan

the second I step foot outside I have women stopping to admire me. Idk what it is but I just have some kind of aura of confidence about me I’ve been on nofap for like 3 days I think it’s the pheromones.

I never get compliments or even women talking to me but I think it’s a case of Im so good looking I make them nervous so they’re too scared to approach me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, infini, CyberPsychodelic and 12 others
I'm typically rated strong chadlite, although in dms people usually say Chad. I have an athletic build, but not jacked or even too muscular tbh. 193cm.

I'm from the UK, I get a lot of IOIs, attention etc, as I'm autistic it can be kinda overwhelming at times, but I know that most guys will never experience this so even if it does inconvenience me at times I don't let it annoy me.
Pm

Mirin datamining thread

5'11 permalifted to 6'1 in southern europe, decent frame
I see people my age 2 times a year, usually get stared at but could be my flashy fashionmaxx
Boomers call me handsome but I'm not sure if I go above HTN, I look very young and I'm a rotter

You can rate me in DMs trusted high rep users only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead, Corleone and 3 others
Mirin datamining thread

5'11 permalifted to 6'1 in southern europe, decent frame
I see people my age 2 times a year, usually get stared at but could be my flashy fashionmaxx
Boomers call me handsome but I'm not sure if I go above HTN, I look very young

You can rate me in DMs trusted high rep users only
Sure, DM me

Howd you look like?
Images 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, mogstars, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others

I mog most people on the street. I have to walk past hundreds of guys before I see one who mogs me

Every time I go out I’m usually the best looking in the venue, and at least in the top 3 if it’s a huge place with hundreds of guys in a chad area

I have a 21” bideltoid and am relatively gymcelled, but not as much as I used to be

A few years ago I used to get insane IOIs when I was out. I’d pull at the very least two girls a night, and be cold approach at least once. There were nights I made out with 5-8 girls and got various numbers.

Nowadays I get nothing. I pretty much look the same. IOIs for me are a thing of the past, and I get 0 approaches. I feel like a repulsive subhuman nowadays even tho I look the same. Two of my friends even told me I look better now than what I used to.

However my online dating results are the same I can still slay from online easily.

Either the standards irl have increased dramatically to the point where it’s unironically chad only. Or gymcelling is more important than I peviously thought

I’m gonna gymcel autisticslly to the level I was before so I can see which one it is

How old are you

Also what do you look like

6’2
Htn/chadlite face
Never
Never
Never

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, OGJBSLAYER, wificonnector and 4 others

Pm me you

Madrid is chadlite central I don’t believe this, I used to see moggers frequently when I used to take the metro daily.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, efidescontinuado, try2beme and 1 other person
Im 191cm. Decent physque. Lean with a nice frame. My face is like 7/10 on a good day.

Last ioi i got was at the hospital two days ago. I was sitting waiting on a blood test and there was a girl i caught her looking at me. She kept looking back whenever i was looking away.

If i go out everyday, i pretty much get a t least one ioi. But i barely go out.
Tales from the schizo ward

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover and 2 others

And how often?

Why do you care? Thought you had a unicorn stacylite gf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Corleone and Ethniframementalcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Chintuck22, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
Madrid is chadlite central I don’t believe this, I used to see moggers frequently when I used to take the metro daily.
I was there for 3 days, used the metro several times per day. Everyone looked like shit

I saw one Chad in the entire trip. He looked exactly like marlon teixiera and his gf was some subhuman oldcel roastie

I went out to several bars before going to the club, there were 0 chads or chadlites anywhere

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, watah, Deleted member 16501 and 4 others

And how often?

rated 9/10 on hotornot (i’m an oldcel)
e asian, 5’10”, can look like a med morph

physique better than damian kater and o’pry, though that isn’t saying much, because barely sleeping working out, but good v taper. need to get leaner. people use to accuse me of roiding because of my traps

USA
every time i go out, just walking down the street in nyc, especially blonde girls but that might just be that most everyone is some kind of ethnic tourist so they stand out

haven’t gone to bars and clubs in a long time but i’ve been grabbed, etc. girls still follow me, start conversations, show off their bodies, giggle.

turned the heads of an entire restaurant of interns recently and i don’t think i even looked good, so that was life fuel; still got it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Gengar, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
Got called an ugly goatfucker

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, mogstars, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
If the UK weren’t such a shithole and all that brexit shit having to apply for a Visa I would have gladly came to London or a big city and go out for some drinks with you.

DM me your snap btw, changed accounts again

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, infini and forevergymcelling
What is this from?
Legendary pua video.

The guy on the right teaches subhumans "game", making them cold approach, literally running down the chicks, who all reject them.

Hilarious video, go check it out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mogstars, poopoohead and 2 others
Legendary pua video.

The guy on the right teaches subhumans "game", making them cold approach, literally running down the chicks, who all reject them.

Hilarious video, go check it out.
What's it called?

@mortis keep following me and jfl reacting like the abused dog youre. You wish you were even slightly as gl as me. Going back to my tinder to chat with hit bitches while you rot

D785C5DA 7892 49B3 AB2F 1CD448F5075A

Stick the finger deep down your ass bitch

@exo u too you faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, watah, OGJBSLAYER and 7 others
chadlite fac (based on exp.) / 6'1/ skinny

heartthrob status since childhood

@mortis keep following me and jfl reacting like the abused dog youre. You wish you were even slightly as gl as me. Going back to my tinder to chat with hit bitches while you rot

View attachment 2393028

Imagine tagging someone for a jfl react and writing an essay on why people should not jfl react to you like an snowflake autist. Your ego is more fragile than 12 yo girls.Autism destroys lives

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Corleone and efidescontinuado
Its so common girls sometimes try rape me In street

Imagine tagging someone for a jfl react and writing an essay on why people should not jfl react to you like an snowflake autist. Autism destroys lives

Cuz yre salty from last time.

View attachment 2393028

@exo u too you faggot
ur ugly as shit

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
ur ugly as shit

If you think i give a single fuck about your opinion youd be dead wrong. Girls also beg to differ.

Insult me better next time.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
If you think i give a single fuck about your opinion youd be dead wrong. Girls also beg to differ.

Insult me better next time.
you clearly do buddy since you tagged me to show me your shitskin truecel looks. mirin hand size btw

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
you clearly do buddy since you tagged me to show me your shitskin truecel looks. mirin hand size btw

thanks bro

Ok send your pics

Cuz yre salty from last time.
I didn't even know you were the brown jew from other time before you replied with an autistic pic and tagged me like a 12 yo girl with fragile ego. You really think I remember graycels and random users on this shit random forum? People think they are the center of universe ffs.

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Im 175cm manlet htn 28 years old skinny dude. 0 muscle. I get iois when i wear nice outfit that makes my body more wider + nice hair.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I didn't even know you were the brown jew from other time before you replied with an autistic pic and tagged me like a 12 yo girl with fragile ego. You really think I remember graycels and random users on this shit random forum? People think they are the center of universe ffs.

okay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and efidescontinuado