Glaucoma treatment gives people browner eyes

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Albino Femboy looks
If you're in the business for T50 deathnic eye maxxing. You can take latanoprost:feelshehe:.

What us blue eye maxxers can take from this is that a tyrosinase inhibitor of similar cellular permeability should be able to get into iris like this can. Basically means it can get absorbed into veins and then dumped into iris where it passes through cell membrane,

latanoprost
IMG 8211

Kojic acid
IMG 8212

Both are highly polar molecules as you can see. Look at all those alcohol groups. So they should have more or less the same permeability, in-fact the kojic acid should be more so from the size.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Bars
how about light grey eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Imretarded?
I'm Indian I need colored eyes cuz I'm aryan and shieeeeeet

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?

Watch until 47:00

another example

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?

another example

It took aajonus 22 years to go from brown to blue eyes because he had 30 different diseases and started the diet age 30 perfected it at 40
With all the info from diet we have now if you are a healthy human and start diet young 20 or earlier you should get green eyes within 2 years then blue eyes 4 or 5 years

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. whats your excuse this time

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

another example

nigga stop shilling this meat pseudoscience

• WTF
Reactions: slavicpsycho
nigga stop shilling this meat pseudoscience
I have personal testemonium I used to have hazel half green eyes and then got meningitis vaccine my first vaccine in 5 years they turned to shit colored brown thats the reason i started the diet in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Imretarded?
It took aajonus 22 years to go from brown to blue eyes because he had 30 different diseases and started the diet age 30 perfected it at 40
With all the info from diet we have now if you are a healthy human and start diet young 20 or earlier you should get green eyes within 2 years then blue eyes 4 or 5 years

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. whats your excuse this time
It's true it'es because The brown is toxins and vaccine metals and chemicals.

I have personal testemonium I used to have hazel half green eyes and then got meningitis vaccine my first vaccine in 5 years they turned to shit colored brown thats the reason i started the diet in the first place
Im not convinced

It's true it'es because The brown is toxins and vaccine metals and chemicals.
Yes bro 1000s of people went from brown to blue eyes with diet

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NZb6Air
Im not convinced
Okay, fine I'll take a picture of my eyes tomorrow then take another in a month, then share it here to show results. I was planning on doing it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Imretarded?