Go to gym to be lean or bulk ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
As a natural should i be lean and small or bulk and big !

I think lean is right ?

By nature you should have 6-8% body fat as a men and decent muscle mass. Lean is priority for attracting women dueto face improvments.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
By nature you should have 6-8% body fat as a men and decent muscle mass. Lean is priority for attracting women dueto face improvments.
so cut with 1g of protien per lb of bodyweight to keep muscle mass but lose body fat at the same time ?

Prioritize being Lean over Bulking for attracting girls.

For a 5'10 guy, A 150lb skinny dude will do better than a 200lb bloated bear in most, most cases.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Tonymontana, marek937 and 2 others
focus on developing abs, shoulders and triceps. Thats all that matters and bulk up during winter and cut during summer

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
I dont think 6 8 percent is natural and health
I think is about 12 to 15 percent

Bulk is worthless unless you're trying to impress men. Lean is life

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
s
Look at primitival tribes and see how lean they are, I'm healthmaxxing and its literally impossible to be over 10% body fat in my situation, beacuse when you eat you feel too full to eat more. Also high testosterone leveles and working out + healthy diet helps with keeping my body fat in less than 10% body fat easily.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Always be lean.

I only lost 20lbs and it made my zygos pop pout : I used to think that I needed implants JFL, I was just fat.

I have zygos for days now, leanmaxixng is the first and foremost looksmaxxing. An athletic physique and a thick neck compliment leaness.

As long as you have a visible six pack you mog 90% of the population : most people are fat or skinny fat but rarely lean let alone six pack ripped.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, Deleted member 22553 and kokoszanel
If you’re natty you will spend years developing a good physique matched with a lean face, most of the time when natty you need to choose either lean face or look bulky - lean face will win in terms of attractiveness 99% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553

id say 10-11%, 6-8% is super hard work and you would probably have to compromise your social life which builds upon girls notions that "bodybuilders/gyms" dont do anything besides lift and eat protein, you have to go out and enjoy life etc, its why Zyzz is the perfect example of aesthetics, he trained hard but also went out, had a good time with his friends, did drugs and slammed them festivals brahhh

Don't go to the gym at all -- the best solution. JFL at paying to lift metal weights like an autist ... Just do steroids/hormones & find balance.

First you get big, then you cut down, like Rich Piana used to say.

First you get big, then you cut down, like Rich Piana used to say.
ca87fb1c3655945ecc5d16473bfc0a6b3a70819f.png