go to the fucking gym

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
stop being a pussy and saying "muh gym is cope" we know gymcelling is a looksmax but your just too lazy to do it.

Even though he mogs i could kick the absolute fuck out of him, even if you look good but your a skinny fuck you will look like a faggot kike and earn no respect for anybody or have any ability to defend yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Luffymaxxing, LooksmaxxHopeful and 12 others
no thanks, i like food! ☺️

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
gym isnt gonna help you beat up shit

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, futuregigamogger, bradpittshairline and 4 others
stop being a pussy and saying "muh gym is cope" we know gymcelling is a looksmax but your just too lazy to do it.
View attachment 2676119
Even though he mogs i could kick the absolute fuck out of him, even if you look good but your a skinny fuck you will look like a faggot kike and earn no respect for anybody or have any ability to defend yourself
View attachment 2676122

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
gym gives me a panic attack, anxiety attack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, LooksmaxxHopeful, BowlCutMogger and 4 others
Gym drains my vitality energy

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, BowlCutMogger and R@m@
Eb4dafd6050a76fbc7a12a01c3aea024

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger, datboijj, Fiqh and 4 others
Me after going to the gym

Attachments

• gymcelcurry.mp4
    2.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger
View attachment 2676119
View attachment 2676122
So cringe

Has more plates more dates done a .org greycell takeover or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, dannydipss and The_Piperoni
A lot of ricecels on here are abnormally tall, I wouldn’t be surprised
and they're all larping, apart from that one gymcel

• +1
Reactions: coispet
A lot of ricecels on here are abnormally tall, I wouldn’t be surprised
most people are larping about height. There is a 0% chance that almost every user in here is 6'+ and after softmaxxing is still incel

most people are larping about height. There is a 0% chance that almost every user in here is 6'+ and after softmaxxing is still incel
True, there are so many LARPers here which makes me question whether the people I currently believe are also LARPing?

Confused Thinking GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 44159
JoinedAug 31, 2023Posts18Reputation30

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger

But then I will be added onto here

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and datboijj
You need to be average in everything for gym to help

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
yeah if you want to appeal to the male gaze then go ahead and get big— just leaves more women for the aesthetic. women don’t want mass monsters.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
yeah if you want to appeal to the male gaze then go ahead and get big— just leaves more women for the aesthetic. women don’t want mass monsters.
You can't be a mass monster if ur natty

Source - your moms basement

View attachment 2676119
View attachment 2676122
Gymcelling makes you look bulky and low class in clothes, ever seen a jacked royal family member? Or upper class rich person?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and autistic_tendencies
Gymcelling makes you look bulky and low class in clothes, ever seen a jacked royal family member? Or upper class rich person?
STFU

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 55252
View attachment 2676119
View attachment 2676122
super based. lfg

Source - your moms basement
Source - you can literally find hundreds of interviews where women are being asked “aesthetics or mass”, or even just being asked to choose which physique they prefer between the two, and the answer is almost always aesthetic.

View attachment 2676119
View attachment 2676122
dnrd

so, none of them are rich enough? Even the 2 richest people in the world?
High class isn't fully about money, it's also about fashion, how you speak and how you act etc

Even though he mogs i could kick the absolute fuck out of him
Only retarded ape niggers think this way. No need to engage in any physical altercation unless you live in a 3rd world country.

Let alone the fact that any sustained damage to your face could potentially lower your smv permanently.

High class isn't fully about money, it's also about fashion, how you speak and how you act etc
So, who is then if Pavel Durov and Iman Gadzhi are not well-spoken and high-class?

gym gives me a panic attack, anxiety attack
Thanks for recommending dut and minox. It has definitely helped keep the Norwood reaper at bay for now.

• Love it
Reactions: andy9432
1 and 3 are models.
2nd just normie students in a preppy style. Do you realize none of them are rich?
yeah but they look high class, and muscle would ruin their entire look

gym is cope just have money and fuck hookers hehehe siuuuuuuu

yeah but they look high class, and muscle would ruin their entire look
Thats real rich men not some models in photoshoots for luxury brands. All jacked

James Bond face of high class men:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You proved my point.

This:

UC DAVIS TEXTSTYLES--: FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI IS HOT

15 Best Suits For Men 2023 - Forbes Vetted

Brutally mogs this:

View attachment 2689550

Above 5'10 and the iman gadzhi or chico physique looks much better in clothes.

More examples of muscle ruining clothes:
Henry Cavill's suit likes big arms and blank cheques | British GQ's suit likes big arms and blank cheques | British GQ

Do You Need to See Henry Cavill in a Double-Breasted Suit? - Go Fug Yourself

Pin by mateton on carn  fashion  | Muscular men fashion, Mens fashion  suits, Smart outfit

chico shirtless | Francisco lachowski, Shirtless men, Hot men bodies
VS
Justin Waller? : r/nattyorjuice

Also,

Justin Waller's Jeans... - YouTube's Jeans... - YouTube

jeans for bodybuilders for Sale,Up To OFF 69%

Pin by Colin on Manifest | Mens fashion, Fashion, Handsome men

skinny jeans, hot men
You showed me niggas on roids and called them low class. You can't get to that level natty.
Why are you silent about James Bond? Since he has been a symbol of high class man for almost a century

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You proved my point.

This:

UC DAVIS TEXTSTYLES--: FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI IS HOT

15 Best Suits For Men 2023 - Forbes Vetted

Brutally mogs this:

View attachment 2689550

Above 5'10 and the iman gadzhi or chico physique looks much better in clothes.

More examples of muscle ruining clothes:
Henry Cavill's suit likes big arms and blank cheques | British GQ's suit likes big arms and blank cheques | British GQ

Do You Need to See Henry Cavill in a Double-Breasted Suit? - Go Fug Yourself

Pin by mateton on carn  fashion  | Muscular men fashion, Mens fashion  suits, Smart outfit

chico shirtless | Francisco lachowski, Shirtless men, Hot men bodies
VS
Justin Waller? : r/nattyorjuice

Also,

Justin Waller's Jeans... - YouTube's Jeans... - YouTube

jeans for bodybuilders for Sale,Up To OFF 69%

Pin by Colin on Manifest | Mens fashion, Fashion, Handsome men

skinny jeans, hot men
nigga most natty lifters look dyel under normal clothes. To reach that high class lean look you have to workout either way since most people are skinny fat, being bulked and bloated is not ideal but having a respectable muscle base while being lean mogs. Life is not about just walking around being pretty brah