go to the fucking gym

nigga most natty lifters look dyel under normal clothes. To reach that high class lean look you have to workout either way since most people are skinny fat, being bulked and bloated is not ideal but having a respectable muscle base while being lean mogs. Life is not about just walking around being pretty brah
Nigga that's what I'm saying!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and blackpiller954
You showed me niggas on roids and called them low class. You can't get to that level natty.
Why are you silent about James Bond? Since he has been a symbol of high class man for almost a century
nigga most natty lifters look dyel under normal clothes. To reach that high class lean look you have to workout either way since most people are skinny fat, being bulked and bloated is not ideal but having a respectable muscle base while being lean mogs. Life is not about just walking around being pretty brah
James bonds suits look like shit nigga. Your blind if you think chicos suits look worse than bonds

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
stop being a pussy and saying "muh gym is cope" we know gymcelling is a looksmax but your just too lazy to do it.
View attachment 2676119
Even though he mogs i could kick the absolute fuck out of him, even if you look good but your a skinny fuck you will look like a faggot kike and earn no respect for anybody or have any ability to defend yourself
View attachment 2676122
Zyzz mogs that depressed subhuman to hell and back.........

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You proved my point.

This:

UC DAVIS TEXTSTYLES--: FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI IS HOT

15 Best Suits For Men 2023 - Forbes Vetted

Brutally mogs this:

View attachment 2689550

Above 5'10 and the iman gadzhi or chico physique looks much better in clothes.

More examples of muscle ruining clothes:
Henry Cavill's suit likes big arms and blank cheques | British GQ's suit likes big arms and blank cheques | British GQ

Do You Need to See Henry Cavill in a Double-Breasted Suit? - Go Fug Yourself

Pin by mateton on carn  fashion  | Muscular men fashion, Mens fashion  suits, Smart outfit

chico shirtless | Francisco lachowski, Shirtless men, Hot men bodies
VS
Justin Waller? : r/nattyorjuice

Also,

Justin Waller's Jeans... - YouTube's Jeans... - YouTube

jeans for bodybuilders for Sale,Up To OFF 69%

Pin by Colin on Manifest | Mens fashion, Fashion, Handsome men

skinny jeans, hot men
Haha, you are using a picture of chico to show how being big doesnt matter? Chico is jacked compared to your average guy. Many dudes will need to lift for couple of years to get this kind of physique. Here he literally says that hes about 91-92 kg. Most of dudes even at his height are not going to be near that weight at his bodyfat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel