God Damnit

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Just had my consultation with Dr Taban. He doesn’t think I need any procedures. He definitely won’t give me fat or filler to make my less hooded eye more hooded

Instead he wants to perform an upper eyelid lift on my more hooded eye to make it not as hooded

Lmfao I’ve also been in LA like half hour and already seen 100x more gl girls than in northern cali lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Adreyan, Deleted member 14392 and 34 others
Do LL, and forget about more eye faggy surgeries

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member, StephIsCold and 6 others
M
Do LL, and forget about more eye faggy surgeries
My upper eyelids are not symmetrical one is hooded one isn’t and he wants to make the hooded eye not hooded to fix it. He won’t do filler or anything to make both fully hooded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StephIsCold, SubhumanCurrycel, LightSkinNoob and 3 others
I wish I was a multi millionaire living on the coast in Cali on a beachside malibu mansion. :( Wouldn't want to live there like a bum with the degenerates but imagine being super rich there with gated security and all the luxury. FUCCKKK!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 21620
Just had my consultation with Dr Taban. He doesn’t think I need any procedures. He definitely won’t give me fat or filler to make my less hooded eye more hooded

Instead he wants to perform an upper eyelid lift on my more hooded eye to make it not as hooded

Lmfao I’ve also been in LA like half hour and already seen 100x more gl girls than in northern cali lmfao
Kudos , it takes BALLS to let a surgeon put a knife on you. I always panic everytime I see a needle.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9779, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Fuck bruh what part of Norcal are you in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and subhuman incel
bro wtf just get denser brows and lattise on upper lashes and curl them imagine getting surgery as a chad already. mentalcel tbh arent you already 32 as well? tf LL should be considered as height is imp for career max which is what your main goal should be now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
dense brows is a game changer. instant 1+ psl for anyone over 5/10

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, It'snotover, Lmao and 3 others
bro wtf just get denser brows and lattise on upper lashes and curl them imagine getting surgery as a chad already. mentalcel tbh arent you already 32 as well? tf LL should be considered as height is imp for career max which is what your main goal should be now
The main goal is always to have sex with attractive girls. Why would this change at 32?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, p0lishsubhuman, delta7 and 7 others
He basically laughed when I mentioned a canthoplasty

However I asked if horizontal PFL decreased after a cantho. He said no but that vertical height can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18522, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and subhuman incel
Hey manlet u need LL before even thinking about any of this other autistic shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21620
Why not invest this time and effort into LL?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Enfant terrible
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, It'snotover and FootballPlaya69
at your age is like trying to plug a hole in the hull of a ship with a patch and there would be a million more holes that would take in water and drag the ship to the bottom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Blkpill Godfather, Chadeep and 3 others

You will be like a dwarf in LA, leave for your own mental health.

Nah wait nvm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, to be human and 3 others

Enjoy every surgeon refusing surgery on you because youre too much perfectionist and they aren’t skilled enough.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, ShowerMaxxing, Darwined and 6 others
He basically laughed when I mentioned a canthoplasty

However I asked if horizontal PFL decreased after a cantho. He said no but that vertical height can
Wdym vertical height can

• +1
Why tf would he do leg lengthening when he’s already slaying? It would take years of pain and stress just to get close to where you were and even then you’ll never be able to be as physically active again. Legitimate autism

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Blkpill Godfather, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
M

My upper eyelids are not symmetrical one is hooded one isn’t and he wants to make the hooded eye not hooded to fix it. He won’t do filler or anything to make both fully hooded
I have same concern. Every surgeon i consulted found a cope to not do :
- botox ? No it would create a ptosis because its uneven
- fillers ? No because your upper eyelid skin is too loose. Only worth doing it on old people
- fat graft ? Not enough uee for that
- cantho ? No you have very subtle lateral scleral show will look uncanny ; its an orbital issue it will go back to original in few months, because i have one eye more rounded and wanted to fix it.

The sole thing they are willing to do is fillers for subtle hollow under eyes.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 21620, Moggie and 1 other person
Idk, I think he's right. I don't think you need more surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
LL sounds sore and its a logistical nightmare
It's the single most ascending surgery there is plus benefits IRL outside of dating, like being respected or seen as competent. But it takes money and balls as we know

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ShowerMaxxing, Darwined and 3 others
Vertical height can decrease from a cantho he said
But thats verily what we want. So how is that big news, its the purpose of a cantho, the issue is it looking unatural. Have you asked about space grafters?
Also do you also have lateral subtle scleral show ? Not the technical one. And if yes what he said?

• +1
Idk, I think he's right. I don't think you need more surgeries
No. The surgeons are just not skilled enough. We know what see in the mirror and op too. He isnt retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, subhuman incel and Amnesia
No. The surgeons are just not skilled enough. We know what see in the mirror and op too. He isnt retarded
Taban said he’s willing to do what he wants not what I want. He showed me plenty of pics of ppl with extremely minor asymettry that he worked on. I just am pissed he doesn’t want to make my non hooded eye hooded

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
In the forum u have to fill out before consultation it asks where u heard about dr taban. I wrote “looksmax forum”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, GreenHat500, Deleted member 18439 and 29 others

i thought you already went to taban

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, subhuman incel and 1 other person
did sergeant start repaying your salery?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, datboijj and 3 others
He also said the surgeon that did my retraction 14 years ago was shit. Lol he could tell I had one done cause of a small scar

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Oberyn, Lmao and 2 others
Taban said he’s willing to do what he wants not what I want. He showed me plenty of pics of ppl with extremely minor asymettry that he worked on. I just am pissed he doesn’t want to make my non hooded eye hooded
Hes a bad surgeon. All the surgeons i consulted told me frankly or indirectly that they couldn’t do what i ask. And said the current state of medicine isn’t good enough to find another surgeon to do what i request.
I also contacted lots of other surgeons, only one said he can reduce my lower eyelid assymetry and only by 1mm.
Pointless.
I think eye surgery is just not advanced nowadays that’s it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky, Lmao and 2 others
He also said the surgeon that did my retraction 14 years ago was shit. Lol he could tell I had one done cause of a small scar
And you should have told him most of his own results are shit because the retractation looks fake,uncanny and too high in the iris area. YOU PAID MONEY FOR A WORTHLESS CONSULT. At least go balls deep

Hes a bad surgeon. All the surgeons i consulted told me frankly or indirectly that they couldn’t do what i ask. And said the current state of medicine isn’t good enough to find another surgeon to do what i request.
I also contacted lots of other surgeons, only one said he can reduce my lower eyelid assymetry and only by 1mm.
Pointless.
I think eye surgery is just not advanced nowadays that’s it
He straight up said u can’t get perfect symmetry. It’s not possible. He said no surgeon can and that he has to tell all his patients that even after surgery they won’t be perfect symmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 1 other person
He straight up said u can’t get perfect symmetry. It’s not possible. He said no surgeon can and that he has to tell all his patients that even after surgery they won’t be perfect symmetrical.
Same here. Idk how much is it a cope that and those two other copes they told me :
1. What i see is not noticeable by normies
2. Assymetry are normal and without it we are unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and Amnesia
He said he can’t do filler or fat transfer for upper eyelids unless they are very hollow. He said he doesn’t do them for minor increase in hooding

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant, Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and 1 other person
just take a shower and get new haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
He said he can’t do filler or fat transfer for upper eyelids u less they are very hollow. He said he doesn’t do them for minor but increase in hooding
Yes what i said. It has to do with skin looseness and laxity. Basically he would only do it for sure on old people and those with insane uee. I consulted with an even more skilled uee surgeon and thats what he said.
I just think they aren’t skilled enough and want spoonefed cases.
Last surgeon i went with doing surgeries seem to take me as a bdd ridden guy and told me to stop looking at all my features so closely.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620, It'snotover and 2 others
Yes what i said. It has to do with skin looseness and laxity. Basically he would only do it for sure on old people and those with insane uee. I consulted with an even more skilled uee surgeon and thats what he said.
Last surgeon i went with doing surgeries seem to take me as a bdd ridden guy and told me to stop looking at all my features so closely.
Yeah

Taban wouldn’t even hear me out when I started talking about fillers for my upper lids. He’s like “there’s nothing to lower” “it’s too full already”

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 1 other person
Yeah

Taban wouldn’t even hear me out when I started talking about fillers for my upper lids. He’s like “there’s nothing to lower” “it’s too full already”
My last bet now is some obscure implant surgeon/s.
Ive tought of all this shit a lot and am even more aspie than you in those aspect. After all those consults - probably consulted/ asked more than 35 surgeons -, i think for eyes our best bet are :
Frauding lashes be it with make up even, contacts, eye exercices ( works lowkey ), ice hooding, haircut - fringe stomps all - and perma subtle squinting, after all even opry and chico don’t have as tight eyes as in their modelling pics they also squint.
And consult for implants see what they say.

Have you asked for botox? If yes what he said?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Chadeep, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
almond eyes mog

My last bet now is some obscure implant surgeon/s.
Ive tought of all this shit a lot and am even more aspie than you in those aspect. After all those consults - probably consulted/ asked more than 35 surgeons -, i think for eyes our best bet are :
Frauding lashes be it with make up even, contacts, eye exercices ( works lowkey ), ice hooding, haircut - fringe stomps all - and perma subtle squinting, after all even opry and chico don’t have as tight eyes as in their modelling pics they also squint.
And consult for implants see what they say.

Have you asked for botox? If yes what he said?
No I didn’t ask Botox. He said he wouldn’t want to change the shape of my eyes and said I didn’t need anything.

Whats ur issue exactly ? U can link me to a post of urs if u want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
No I didn’t ask Botox. He said he wouldn’t want to change the shape of my eyes and said I didn’t need anything.

Whats ur issue exactly ? U can link me to a post of urs if u want
I will pm, i don’t post pics publicly. But basically in my eyes/ according to me :
More uee in left eye ( and overall a bit too much uee that i want to fix )
Left eye more rounded less almond
Subtle hollow under eyes
And, not pct enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Amnesia
who is that more skilled surgeon give me a name

He couldn’t handle the mog and now wants to descend your eye area to the lookslevel of his own eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 21252, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others