God Damnit

The fact he rejected amnesia shows to me he Atleast has some morals and make me slightly less scared of going to him
Most doctors reject gl dudes who also happen to have perfectionnist standards and talk too much about scientifical looks.
It’s even told in surgery books according to my surgery student friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium, Moggie and 1 other person
eppley be like you are a great candidate for the supraorbital implant.
He’d tell Amnesia he needs orbital decompression and triple lower lid retraction

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Oberyn
I can’t think of a single person who doesn’t have some level of eye asymmetry. As long as it isn’t noticeable to others it’s fine for the most part
Me, my eyes not only have perfect symmetry, but they’re also deep set hooded hunter eyes

Thanks mom & dad

You will on top need fat graft still usually. I used to be like this then saw insane fat graft results. @stressftw can post. Mogs everythinh else
The only problem of fat grafts is the unpredictability of the results. Things simply can go wrong because you are bsically transplanting a living thing from one area to another.

Majority of surgeons advocate against it because they simply cant and dont perform it at all. If you search on youtube you will see alot of surgeons advocating against fat grafting in periorbital area because they say "isnt safe" as fillers. They are somewhat right, because fillers are predictable and can be dissolved. Fat needs alot of expertise and is permanent.

But they dont mention that fat is the best kind of tissue to be transplanted on ones body. Unlike fillers It has alot of stemcells, will prevent aging DRAMATICALLY, improve collagen synthesis and can simply fill ANY gap. The best eye area results ive saw came from lifting + fat grafts WHEN WELL PERFORMED, there is simply nothing that comes close

Only fat grafting can give volume whilist rejuvenate at the same time
look at this previous subhuman before and after

not only her periorbital area was improved but he inserted fat on her chin to give projection and cheekbones too (look her ooge curve)

have in mind that surgeons capable to perform this are like unicorns, most of them will discourage you and say that fillers are better

Fat graft is top tier and i believe somewhere in the future it will be more used if become more safe and easy to perform with new techniques

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Wallenberg, Moggie and 1 other person
The only problem of fat grafts is the unpredictability of the results. Things simply can go wrong because you are bsically transplanting a living thing from one area to another.

Majority of surgeons advocate against it because they simply cant and dont perform it at all. If you search on youtube you will see alot of surgeons advocating against fat grafting in periorbital area because they say "isnt safe" as fillers. They are somewhat right, because fillers are predictable and can be dissolved. Fat needs alot of expertise and is permanent.

But they dont mention that fat is the best kind of tissue to be transplanted on ones body. Unlike fillers It has alot of stemcells, will prevent aging DRAMATICALLY, improve collagen synthesis and can simply fill ANY gap. The best eye area results ive saw came from lifting + fat grafts WHEN WELL PERFORMED, there is simply nothing that comes close

not only her periorbital area was improved but he inserted fat on her chin to give projection and cheekbones too (look her ooge curve)

have in mind that surgeons capable to perform this are like unicorns, most of them will discourage you and say that fillers are better

View attachment 1866011 View attachment 1866015View attachment 1866013
is this raffaini's work?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1866011 View attachment 1866015View attachment 1866013
Absolutely outrageous, insane, wonderful, mogger, perfection. Whats his price range ? I wish i lived in USA. Mogs every implant to death harm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stressftw and Moggie
Absolutely outrageous, insane, wonderful, mogger, perfection. Whats his price range ? I wish i lived in USA. Mogs every implant to death harm
This is a beverly hills famous doc, this should be expensive AS FUCK. nothing less than 20k probably

• So Sad
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swole bravo and Moggie
insane eye area ascension fuark

• +1
all results are foids.
Is very rare to see males going through these procedures, only foids are blackpilled enough to go through this. U cant expect the usual bluepilled male men in his 30's to have this type of procedure done.
Only here in PSL forums males know about things like we discuss here

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Moggie and Deleted member 18840
Is very rare to see males going through these procedures, only foids are blackpilled enough to go through this. U cant expect the usual bluepilled male men in his 30's to have this type of procedure done.
Only here in PSL forums males know about things like we discuss here
no there are a lot of implant results you can find. fat graft on cheeks would look gay on men for example. I only see that fat graft would be useful in paranasal area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
all results are foids. also, fat graft in the under eye area doesn't raise the lower eyelid not worth the risk since it's impossible to get botched with an infra implant.
99% of lower eyelid raising of ok eye area end up in botch. You need more under eye support but no more uprising of your lower eyelid

• +1
99% of lower eyelid raising of ok eye area end up in botch. You need more under eye support but no more uprising of your lower eyelid
so this is a no go for me then?

I just hate the subhuman grey colouring of the lower eye area

• +1
so this is a no go for me then?
Raising ur lower eyelid will result in 0 smv gain in your case either.
But, getting fuller lower eyelid will definitively ascend your smv, and your prime will last longer

• Love it
all results are foids. also, fat graft in the under eye area doesn't raise the lower eyelid not worth the risk since it's impossible to get botched with an infra implant.
Infra implants are good too. But you are wrong, any kind of volume undereyes can help raising lowerlids: fillers, implants or fat, but they will be subtle anyway. What really raises your lower eyelid to give permasquint look is canthoplasty or lifting, Taban does infra implants in addition to canthoplasty because it's what gives the best results overall. If he only did infras without canthoplasty you wouldnt notice any major changes in lower eyelid

• +1
But, getting fuller lower eyelid will definitively ascend your smv, and your prime will last longer

it raises and makes it tight because you gain great support with saddle. you can't get botched because they don't touch the soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18840
it raises and makes it tight because you gain great support with saddle
I mean in your case your lower eyelid rests just under your iris unless you were squinting if you upraise it more it will look retarded squint looks. But your under eye is lacking and not projected enough.

• +1
I mean in your case your lower eyelid rests just under your iris unless you were squinting if you upraise it more it will look retarded squint looks. But your under eye is lacking and not projected enough.
the front pic that i sent you 0 fraud vampiremax. I don't squint but raising a few mm would look better with full infraorbitals.

• +1
it raises and makes it tight because you gain great support with saddle
No, it raises and make it tight because when you perform a canthoplasty you literally CUT few mm's of your lower lateral canthus and attach it back very tight. The support that infras provide itself is decent but way less relevant than you think.

The volume that infras provide are most aesthetic than the support it does provide itself. Infras are not about "support" only, is because lacking volume under eyes is ugly

U can search for canthoplasty results all alone without any implants and they have same tightness of some Taban results.

• +1
No, it raises and make it tight because when you perform a canthoplasty you literally CUT few mm's of your lower lateral canthus and attach it back very tight. The support that infras provide itself is decent but way less relevant than you think.

U can search for canthoplasty results all alone without any implants and they have same tightness of some Taban results.
im not sure if we are talking about the same thing. taban doesn't perform infra with saddle.It's an intraoral incision.

it literally gives you bonelike support

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stressftw, Deleted member 18840 and Moggie
im not sure if we are talking about the same thing. taban doesn't perform infra with saddle.It's an intraoral incision.

View attachment 1866065

Those infras with saddle are the Eppley custom's to give the "model cheekbones" look right?

Besides Sayin results there is another guy that went through this here and were unsatified u probably remember, this one is more about improving midface than eye area, idk if we are at the same line of thought in the discussion

• +1
Those infras with saddle are the Eppley custom's to give the "model cheekbones" look right?

Besides Sayin results there is another guy that went through this here and were unsatified u probably remember, this one is more about improving midface than eye area, idk if we are at the same line of thought in the discussion
Dude I am not getting the malar part I'm happy with my mid face. I'm just talking about the infraorbital with the saddle not infra-malar with saddle. Pagnoni and Eppley are the only ones who perform this.

just the tear-through part.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw

improves midface?

Dude I am not getting the malar part I'm happy with my mid face. I'm just talking about the infraorbital with the saddle not infra-malar with saddle. Pagnoni and Eppley are the only ones who perform this.

View attachment 1866091
Do you have any before and afters of this procedure and how it does affect the eye area? I would like to see the impact ot this one on under eye area

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
improves midface?
When im talking about "improving midface" im talking about periorbital and cheekbones volume overall, nothing to do with ratios or anything like that.

• +1
Very good results.

Unfortunately only Eppley does this type of implants, objectively out of reach to most of us.
pagnoni does it as well,for 13.5k euro. I'll get it after my bimax-jaw angle implant surgery, probably around mid 2023. stay tuned.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Still sunken under eye area as i said and looks super uncanny imo.
he should've gotten more projection, he can get revision easily it's all about money tbh.

• +1
he should've gotten more projection, he can get revision easily it's all about money tbh.
Around 15k for a little plastic stuff is a beyond insane scamm. Needed way less tightening and way more anterior projection

• +1
Still sunken under eye area as i said and looks super uncanny imo. But need to see post swelling he hasn’t shared yet. Did he?
Implants are very risky and pricy game and can look uncanny, but his tradeoff was worth it by the photos i dont think normies would ever think he had any work done, he couldve provided more photos though, it's kinda hard to really acess how good it was

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18840
Implants are very risky and pricy game and can look uncanny, but his tradeoff was worth it by the photos i dont think normies would ever think he had any work done, he couldve provided more photos though, it's kinda hard to really acess how good it was
Why do i still find his results to be bad, typical autistic psl squint stare then?
His before was really bad thats why ANYTHING would look better but i find it overly done

I still think that the major improvement fat can provide in long-run is better giving the capability of keeping and restoring youth. Whilist implants can lead to problems and inevitably lead to some bone degradation over time.

Implants should persued as last resort imo

• +1
Why do i still find his results to be bad, typical autistic psl squint stare then?
His before was really bad thats why ANYTHING would look better but i find it overly done
I think in the before he was 0 frauding and in the after he was kinda of fraud squinting on top of his results, thats why looks so dramatic, but the photos arent professional, in different angles, lightning and shit quality overall, hard to judge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
I think in the before he was 0 frauding and in the after he was kinda of frauding on top of his results, thats why looks so dramatic, but the photos arent professional, in different angles, lightning and shit quality overall, hard to judge
yeah he accepts he is frauding a bit :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and stressftw
I still think that the major improvement fat can provide in long-run is better giving the capability of keeping and restoring youth. Whilist implants can lead to problems and inevitably lead to some bone degradation over time.

Implants should persued as last resort imo
I ve heard there are risk of blindness w fat and fillers and 2nd issue w fat is its super hard to remove if failed but yes it mogs

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, stressftw and Oberyn
I ve heard there are risk of blindness w fat and fillers and 2nd issue w fat is its super hard to remove if failed but yes it mogs
under eye fillers are gonna migrate to your whole midface and also fillers cause a bone resorption.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, stressftw and Deleted member 18840
The risk of blindness is very very very rare, the other issues although uncommon are relatively easy to happen in a % scale

i respect him for denying you actually, shows he isnt just a money hungry jew operating on someone who didnt need it

under eye fillers are gonna migrate to your whole midface and also fillers cause a bone resorption.

View attachment 1866136
I wouldnt mess with fillers besides upper eyelid, maybe only for jaw angle and chin projection, i wouldnt put filler in areas that can literally "descend" against gravity like midface.

Only fat and implants are options, both with it's advantages and disadvantages, i think this saddle implants maybe can yield insane results tbh since it mimics bone

• +1
have you looked into talking with Raymond Douglas? I wanna see if he would deny you also lol

Oh lol I have this get I got it from one of my white grandparents

• +1
Imagine a chad still looksmaxxing, this is your competition in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
in general they will, but its such a small difference that its just not worth it, especially considering the rsik you fucking ape
Learn to spell first, stupid little kid. If you're 5'10 or below and want to do a surgery anyway, it is. OP supposedly is 6' after frauding.