God Damnit

dense brows is a game changer. instant 1+ psl for anyone over 5/10
Been fuckin sayin that nobody listen. I keep making eyebrowmax threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
under eye fillers are gonna migrate to your whole midface and also fillers cause a bone resorption.

View attachment 1866136
Modified Lefort 3 for 17k-20k or death
2119874_9DD17FE2-B66B-49AE-9419-1F38CEAB1FB7.png

And lasts for a lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
You will on top need fat graft still usually. I used to be like this then saw insane fat graft results. @stressftw can post. Mogs everythinh else
Do fat grafts fix scleral show?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Why not? If you have slight UEE, would not having more fat or filler injected cover your upper eyelids?
Because it cant ever be fully hooded just less exposed plus they wont. Operate on young patient who have barely no uee. I visited enough surgeons

Because it cant ever be fully hooded just less exposed plus they wont. Operate on young patient who have barely no uee. I visited enough surgeons
Ice hooding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
they need some nanobot technology shit to perfectly analyze and preform surgeries to correct asymmetry

we were just born in the wrong time

@Amnesia you should have a consult with dr gal while in LA, he has many upper eyelid filler results on his website and may be willing to do yours

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
B1FAD5D6 06A0 4877 8BDD 9AF56DF3BAE1

This man didn’t have extreme hollowing, just asymmetry and he got a nice result.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
M

My upper eyelids are not symmetrical one is hooded one isn’t and he wants to make the hooded eye not hooded to fix it. He won’t do filler or anything to make both fully hooded
Sounds like a bluepilled surgeon

I think in the before he was 0 frauding and in the after he was kinda of fraud squinting on top of his results, thats why looks so dramatic, but the photos arent professional, in different angles, lightning and shit quality overall, hard to judge
i will post close up videos soon

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: stressftw and Oberyn
Yes. I got them myself. 2 rounds to achieve my desired results. Although I didn't ask for fully hooded eyes
pm me your before and afters.

Just had my consultation with Dr Taban. He doesn’t think I need any procedures. He definitely won’t give me fat or filler to make my less hooded eye more hooded

Instead he wants to perform an upper eyelid lift on my more hooded eye to make it not as hooded

Lmfao I’ve also been in LA like half hour and already seen 100x more gl girls than in northern cali lmfao
Why won't he do fat / filler to hood the eye, does he think it's dangerous?