God Damnit

Yes what i said. It has to do with skin looseness and laxity. Basically he would only do it for sure on old people and those with insane uee. I consulted with an even more skilled uee surgeon and thats what he said.
I just think they aren’t skilled enough and want spoonefed cases.
Last surgeon i went with doing surgeries seem to take me as a bdd ridden guy and told me to stop looking at all my features so closely.
can I still get an op to fix my undereyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
can I still get an op to fix my undereyes?
I think your best bet is fat graft. It may work but most will refuse because of age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
I think your best bet is fat graft. It may work but most will refuse because of age
damn it cost less than half the amount of a custom implant, google says it can last a lifetime but some study says it only lasts for a few years.

• +1
  • +1
is this the one in new york?
Yes. But if your case is too risky he will reject you. By best i mean one of the most natural looking for what you would request

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Enfant terrible
Taban is a subhuman betabuxx how do yall trust him with your face? lol

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18840 and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Taban is a subhuman betabuxx how do yall trust him with your face? lol

@Blackgymmax
Just get surgeries with chad themselves theory. Its legit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
Nah the one i went tho is legit very high smv.
First ive ever heard of tbh. Usually they dont care about their own looks and happily beta buxx or ride off doctor status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fogdart and Deleted member 18840
First ive ever heard of tbh. Usually they dont care about their own looks and happily beta buxx or ride off doctor status
He doesnt either but he just was born gl and the sole surgeon i ever consulted among all of them that is one 1 the most knowlegeable about blackpill and also the kindest. Never says anything but listens to you. Eventually tells you if its risky or not but will do it if you push it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky and Blackgymmax
Same here. Idk how much is it a cope that and those two other copes they told me :
1. What i see is not noticeable by normies
2. Assymetry are normal and without it we are unattractive.
I can’t think of a single person who doesn’t have some level of eye asymmetry. As long as it isn’t noticeable to others it’s fine for the most part

• +1
I can’t think of a single person who doesn’t have some level of eye asymmetry. As long as it isn’t noticeable to others it’s fine for the most part
Chico has it not much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It's the single most ascending surgery there is plus benefits IRL outside of dating, like being respected or seen as competent. But it takes money and balls as we know
It’s not just money and balls, the worst part is time and the lasting effects. I can’t think of a single other surgery (besides clavical lengthening or some shit) where you won’t be able to resume normal functioning after about 3 months. It’ll be about two years before you are comparable to where you were before surgery, and even you’ll never quite be the same. It’s especially not worth it for someone like Amnesia, because he’d go from slayer to slayer lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It’s not just money and balls, the worst part is time and the lasting effects. I can’t think of a single other surgery (besides clavical lengthening or some shit) where you won’t be able to resume normal functioning after about 3 months. It’ll be about two years before you are comparable to where you were before surgery, and even you’ll never quite be the same. It’s especially not worth it for someone like Amnesia, because he’d go from slayer to slayer lmfao
It depends on the height, if he's below 5'10 he'd ascend. He's no chad. And with a Stryde you can actually walk during the lengthening.

This dude is one of the few plastics surgeons I'm ever trusting but unfortunately he specializes in procedures to make foids in higher SMV

@StreegeReturn @Amnesia @LightSkinNoob

@whiteissuperior are you gonna trust a subhuman betabux surgeon?

• +1
It depends on the height, if he's below 5'10 he'd ascend. He's no chad. And with a Stryde you can actually walk during the lengthening.
He is better looking than the vast majority of men and his results have proved that. Him going from around average height to slightly above average isn’t going to unlock all this success you think it is. If you are more than 2 inches below average that’s when you should consider it imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Wallenberg
He is better looking than the vast majority of men and his results have proved that. Him going from around average height to slightly above average isn’t going to unlock all this success you think it is. If you are more than 2 inches below average that’s when you should consider it imo
Women will prefer the 6' guy rather than the 5'10, it's brutal. @Amnesia should consider LL, voice deepening surgery or eye color change to blue with laser, if he's so keen on doing another surgery.

• +1
Women will prefer the 6' guy rather than the 5'10, it's brutal. @Amnesia should consider LL, voice deepening surgery and eye color change to blue with laser
Hes 6ft irl with his frauds

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hipcel
  • Love it
  • +1
Lol suggesting LL to the OP is ridiculous nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15468
So a blue eyed deep voiced 6'2 gigachad fraudster after these 3? Slayer.
Indeed. He needs hairline lowering too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hipcel
Women will prefer the 6' guy rather than the 5'10, it's brutal. @Amnesia should consider LL, voice deepening surgery or eye color change to blue with laser, if he's so keen on doing another surgery.
Yeah no shit all else being equal, the thing is everything else is never equal. Trying to correct every little thing to become the ultimate gigachad is a fools errand, you’ll just end up being a depressed soulless hylic obsessed with perfection you can never truly achieve

Yeah no shit all else being equal, the thing is everything else is never equal. Trying to correct every little thing to become the ultimate gigachad is a fools errand, you’ll just end up being a depressed soulless hylic obsessed with perfection you can never truly achieve
Tell that to OP, who is so keen on getting scammed by expensive American eye surgeons that'll do barely any difference at all. Not the 2' which is definite noticeable one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tell that to OP, who is so keen to getting scammed by expensive American eye surgeons that'll do barely any difference at all. Not the 2' which is definite noticeable one.
I gave up years ago. Amnesia’s been around forever, if I looked as good as him I’d never set foot here but he’s mentally mind broken. If you think you have to get surgery done to be happy focus on the steps to get there and just do that, but wallowing in the blackpill will just cause depression, autism, and probably ocd

• +1
This dude is one of the few plastics surgeons I'm ever trusting but unfortunately he specializes in procedures to make foids in higher SMV

i have no choice

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
in general they will, but its such a small difference that its just not worth it, especially considering the rsik you fucking ape

u can go to someone on a lower level than him that gladly will do it for u

• +1
damn it cost less than half the amount of a custom implant, google says it can last a lifetime but some study says it only lasts for a few years.
Infra with saddle is better. Don’t be cheap with surgeries it’s #1 rule

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 21620
Just had my consultation with Dr Taban. He doesn’t think I need any procedures. He definitely won’t give me fat or filler to make my less hooded eye more hooded

Instead he wants to perform an upper eyelid lift on my more hooded eye to make it not as hooded

Lmfao I’ve also been in LA like half hour and already seen 100x more gl girls than in northern cali lmfao
This is a sign to instead opt for scalp advancement. I got accepted as a candidate and will in his words be able to go quite low aswell which is lifefuel.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Infraorbital projection/ increasing lower eyelid height/eye bags
You will on top need fat graft still usually. I used to be like this then saw insane fat graft results. @stressftw can post. Mogs everythinh else

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, stressftw and Deleted member 21620
LL sounds sore and its a logistical nightmare

Logistical nightmare if you haven't already been frauding your height constantly, plus he is in a situation where he can disappear for months if needed. Also it is hard to recover from but it depends how bad you want to mog really. Also he can afford LL and not be living paycheck to paycheck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ChristianChad
I wish I was a multi millionaire living on the coast in Cali on a beachside malibu mansion. :( Wouldn't want to live there like a bum with the degenerates but imagine being super rich there with gated security and all the luxury. FUCCKKK!
These are the types of people who make decisions regarding bringing more immigrants into the country and allowing nigger protests

• JFL
no canthoplasty for your misogynistic personality :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

These are the types of people who make decisions regarding bringing more immigrants into the country and allowing nigger protests
I want to know who's responsible for normalising this:

Ck

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Bump!

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

The fact he rejected amnesia shows to me he Atleast has some morals and make me slightly less scared of going to him

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Moggie and Oberyn
The fact he rejected amnesia shows to me he Atleast has some morals and make me slightly less scared of going to him
he should've gone to eppley ngl. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and LightSkinNoob