God I hate ethnics

Gorg, thank you, may you fuck and dominate some white women!
OP rn:
Sad Baby GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Mkhzee and TheLookInYourEyes
I hate seeing these black ass nigger monkeys these fucking morocans these fucking pajeets seeing these fucking monkey ass dreads seeing these bushy ass dark eyebrows seeing that skin color of shit hearing these foreign non European vulgar languages these subhumans when I see them I wanna puke the vomit out god damn I hate them so much I wish if I could I would put all those ethnics in a giant iron bucket of metal the size of a small country and melt them to death like the biological scum of the earth that they are
😭

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seeker4, TheLookInYourEyes and Mkhzee
Just go ER already pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Jova, Mkhzee and 1 other person
JFL no race war is happening any time soon, the jooz will never allow something like that to occur, this is 2024, not 1930, the Nazi party or any other fascist group can never be revived especially in modern day, you will change nothing, if you really want to, then the Jews are your first barrier, then you can try and see how far the "race war" gets lmao
is that what you repeat to yourself every time before you go to bed to calm yourself down from the stress thoughts that your mumba ass is soon getting kicked over back to morocco?

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee and wishIwasSalludon
Idk but east Asians are the superior Race

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and wishIwasSalludon
is that what you repeat to yourself every time before you go to bed to calm yourself down from the stress thoughts that your mumba ass is soon getting kicked over back to morocco?
Massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and Jova
Stare at each of their faces carefully because some day someone that looks like this is going to rape your mother, sister. Break into your house and kill your family. Look at all of them carefully pigskin. Someday they will have their dark ethnic hands on your frail incel body and tear you apart in thr name of Allah and all you will be able to do is watch. Watch in horror and curse your gods for this pitiful existence. Hahaha @wishIwasSalludon @Chadeep @Autismcel @moredatesmorerapes

View attachment 3203667View attachment 3203666
Deserved tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I hate seeing these black ass nigger monkeys these fucking morocans these fucking pajeets seeing these fucking monkey ass dreads seeing these bushy ass dark eyebrows seeing that skin color of shit hearing these foreign non European vulgar languages these subhumans when I see them I wanna puke the vomit out god damn I hate them so much I wish if I could I would put all those ethnics in a giant iron bucket of metal the size of a small country and melt them to death like the biological scum of the earth that they are
.org offtopic be like
- Say you hate black people
- get 20 rep for free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Jova and wishIwasSalludon
Niggers are taking all of our women.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jova
Stare at each of their faces carefully because some day someone that looks like this is going to rape your mother, sister. Break into your house and kill your family. Look at all of them carefully pigskin. Someday they will have their dark ethnic hands on your frail incel body and tear you apart in thr name of Allah and all you will be able to do is watch. Watch in horror and curse your gods for this pitiful existence. Hahaha @wishIwasSalludon @Chadeep @Autismcel @moredatesmorerapes

View attachment 3203667View attachment 3203666

Deserved tbh
One of my nickname in high school was acid. @boss8055 @mayo mogger @try2beme @alurmo @Never Get Up

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, alurmo and try2beme
Same.