God i want her so bad

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
My body literally craves hers I just wanna taste that pussy juice one last time n have her look in my eyes while her tight lil pussy grips on my dick 😭 She did everything I liked n would let me do anything to her. I fumbled so bad it's almost like I did it on purpose that shit was so good and I ruined it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 She even stayed w me after my shit went soft 3 times in a row, I just went all retarded n ruined things prob cuz my hormones are all out of wack rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
Her butthole tasted good.too, u know how many other girls pussy and asshole I'd put my tongue on? NONE, only hers but nah I had to ruin it cuz I'm a regard, now I have to find another girl like that 😥

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster and Hernan
Her butthole tasted good.too, u know how many other girls pussy and asshole I'd put my tongue on? NONE, only hers but nah I had to ruin it cuz I'm a regard, now I have to find another girl like that 😥
big fumble, go get her back

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Pikabro
How old was she?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 48689, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
My body literally craves hers I just wanna taste that pussy juice one last time n have her look in my eyes while her tight lil pussy grips on my dick 😭 She did everything I liked n would let me do anything to her. I fumbled so bad it's almost like I did it on purpose that shit was so good and I ruined it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 She even stayed w me after my shit went soft 3 times in a row, I just went all retarded n ruined things prob cuz my hormones are all out of wack rn
IMG 5779

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Pikabro, ChickenRun and 2 others