God is good. I don’t owe taxes anymore

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
previously :

finally got rid of the money i owe in taxes. now i don’t have to worry about anything
IMG 3464

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
i feel like kanye

now i just wait for a retarded collections agency to offer to get rid of my debt for $3000 and then i’m good

imagine paying taxes

• JFL
I don’t pay anything that’s boring. That’s why I don’t pay for insurance or rent or anything. I just buy toys food and other fun shit

I don’t pay anything that’s boring. That’s why I don’t pay for insurance or rent or anything. I just buy toys food and other fun shit
what’s ur cashapp again i’ll send you some $ for toys just send me a review later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
i feel like kanye

now i just wait for a retarded collections agency to offer to get rid of my debt for $3000 and then i’m good

imagine paying taxes
holy shit. just googled it and they really do use collection agencies. one time i had a $2500 hospital bill and when collections called they only wanted $80.

what did you say to get them off your back? i haven't paid since 2016. one time they sent a letter and i just sent them a letter back saying i was about to pay them, then just didn't pay them and haven't gotten another letter for years.