God truly abandoned me

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Gold
I write these words, today, forever documented, I feel like a hoe that cheated, and now is sure her bf will never come back to her. I feel like God, throughout my teen years, always gave me an innate sense of pride, a sense of becoming special one day, I was much more sentient, due to some sins in my early 20s, and 1 concussion later, I still suffer the consequences, the Ideas went silent, and I have a feeling this is all I will be, In fact, will get worse, before my doom. brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and plukee
The real God warns against pride and preaches for humility. Jesus loves you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pride and Thefaqeeh
The real God warns against pride and preaches for humility. Jesus loves you.
nah humility was forced on me, im a fraction of my older self, my girl left and all my friends too, and im much more dumber, jfl I got nerfed

technically God eradicated the old me, he never got a chance to repent before he died, cognitively im not the same person

nah humility was forced on me, im a fraction of my older self, my girl left and all my friends too, and im much more dumber, jfl I got nerfed
Stay humble and keep grinding. Follow Jesus Christ.

You become a better man and you'll find a new, better woman.

Who cares crybaby do me a favor and rope

Who cares crybaby do me a favor and rope
Stfu you pathetic greycel no one knows you here and you should go back to tik tok you disgusting subhuman filth

holy shit what a retard

holy shit what a retard
gotta get rid of the negative rep somehow, you're 19 thinking about roping in 5 years lmao keep watching Mexican gore thinking you tough