Going blond has proven to be a great decision for me

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
I bleached my natural brown hair into natural looking dark blond a month ago
https://looksmax.org/threads/got-my-hair-bleached-today.535021/

I’m very satisfied with the results, I’ve been going out multiple times every week this summer so I’ve got a fair amount of engagements with all kinds of people

The feedbacks I got are very positive, girls seems to love the exotic look (blond haired grown up guys are very rare, especially good looking ones), which I combine with a ton of teeth whitened smiling , thanks to @Niko69 (Peace Be Upon Him) guiding me to looking and acting high trust

I definitely noticed people treat me better. Girls approach more and guys are less hostile, whenever I am with a group of friends and a strangers comes up to us (eg to ask route to venues) they always ask it from me in the group

I can recommend hairbleaching if you have a pheno that is plausible to have lighter hair (like mine), if you are already above average it makes you stand out even more
I have no experience with obviously fake light hair (like Lucky Blue’s platinum blond), so cannot comment on that one

Of course this is meant for guys who want to go for the pretty boyo archetype. For ogres and mascmaxxers going blond is not a good idea

@Biggdink

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, Hero of the Imperium, Crusile and 7 others
Are you sure they aren't mistaking you for a fag and being friendly?

Or are you actually getting lays and iois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Elijah_leo, aber and 4 others
Gonna try that lemon hair bleaching method this weekend

My dark blonde haired brother slays tbh, only psl ethnics say blonde is a failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Vasco-v2, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
@PrinterAndFaxMachin should I get blonde highlights? :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
@PrinterAndFaxMachin should I get blonde highlights? :lul::forcedsmile:
try brown highlights might look good Ive seen it work out well for brown boys:feelshah::feelshah::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon

Lol OP has a whopping body count up there with Amnesia and Forevergymcelling

If you had seen him you wouldn't be puking out this autist doomer rubbish as a self projection

• JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan

2730540 1644253590726

who mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 7580 and jaw_is_law
no pics no care

u cant cheat ur pheno by dyeing

What ethnicity are you and where do you live?
Wesley snipes demolition man

Would blonde suit the asian pheno?

I doubt they do
Girls approach a lot more which is a big thing here, the norm is guys approaching them in this part of the world
They comment stuff like “blond prince” or “you look like a disney prince”
Its very easy to seal the deal with them

Lemon bleaching is legit, I’ve been doing it all summer along with regular sunbleaching
Just be careful with wasps coming to you :feelshmm:

Ive come to the conclusion when people say blond is a failo they imagine eyebrowless snowapes
F46D20BD 3B66 4F6B BE25 E6592C04E61E

Golden (dark blond) hair is a halo, especially if you are like me who naturally isnt blond so has good eyebrows

no pics no care
Theeres a pic in original thread

u cant cheat ur pheno by dyeing
Peopel cant tell its not my natural hair color, I can pass as others very easily due to being Central European

Would blonde suit the asian pheno?
Asians couldnt go for the natural one - like me - it has to look fake intentionally. I have no experimence with that one, idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 7580
Super legit, I recently got matty moore pilled

View attachment matthew-moore-tiktokstar-1.webp
Matthew Moore as seen in a selfie that was taken in the past

My theory is that it has nothing to do with dark/brown or melanin in hair, and it has everything to do with color. Colorful hair is also dimorphically young, with grey hair being dimorphically old. The melanin in your hair blocks it's colorful undertones, bleaching the hair removes the melanin to display your undertones. When has sunbleached hair ever looked worse?

I've taken note of a lot of blond people in particular that have no color to their hair and it just looks dead, the same color hair you'd see on a 35 year old. Some of them even having really good hair but it just looks so dead. Brown/black hair can hide lack of undertones but if you have strong undertones you need to bleach it to unlock it

I recently bleached my mostly brown-black hair and discovered I have an ideal golden caramel hair undertone that halos really well with my already warm undertone pheno, with it I overall I probably have just as much or more collective color as Matty Moore

Soon after bleaching I was walking down a street on my uni and some sorority chicks rolled down their window as they were driving and yelled that I was hot and kept driving, obvi they could only judge me at a distance so I'm sure my hair had a lot to do with it

Unfortunately I'm an idiot and did the bleaching myself, I messed up and only bleached mainly my root area and not so much the ends so I had to dye it back to it's original color and I have to wait ~4 weeks to have a professional bleach it, also going to have them bleach it more than I did originally

legit so excited and can't wait, I will be a walking halo and unequivocally and universally hot to all females simply because i am the color of hot

2CA8DBEA 0F38 4F84 822A 6C9EA67716C3 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, Hero of the Imperium and datboijj
I bleached my natural brown hair into natural looking dark blond a month ago
https://looksmax.org/threads/got-my-hair-bleached-today.535021/

I’m very satisfied with the results, I’ve been going out multiple times every week this summer so I’ve got a fair amount of engagements with all kinds of people

The feedbacks I got are very positive, girls seems to love the exotic look (blond haired grown up guys are very rare, especially good looking ones), which I combine with a ton of teeth whitened smiling , thanks to @Niko69 (Peace Be Upon Him) guiding me to looking and acting high trust

I definitely noticed people treat me better. Girls approach more and guys are less hostile, whenever I am with a group of friends and a strangers comes up to us (eg to ask route to venues) they always ask it from me in the group

I can recommend hairbleaching if you have a pheno that is plausible to have lighter hair (like mine), if you are already above average it makes you stand out even more
I have no experience with obviously fake light hair (like Lucky Blue’s platinum blond), so cannot comment on that one

Of course this is meant for guys who want to go for the pretty boyo archetype. For ogres and mascmaxxers going blond is not a good idea

@Biggdink
Dark blonde is a nice colour

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
. Brown/black hair can hide lack of undertones but if you have strong undertones you need to bleach it to unlock it
Problem with dark hair it hides individual hairsrands and makes your hair look monochrome, which is fine if you have short ogre hair but you are hindering your potential if you have midlength hair and arent showing it off with light color

Just a black “something” above his face
34B8B077 8E9A 4B04 ABF2 A917B2FFD6B9

Vs visible details above his face
ADC6340B 8C4C 473E 811C 8636D85399BB

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Collagenic and Hero of the Imperium
Dark hair and size to mog twinks my age for revenge

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Bleached my hair as well a few months ago, and I have got tons of compliments from girls (unlike when I bleached it to dark brown, beacuse I fell for the psl darktriad autist memes)

I have dark eyebrows, and dark green eyes which looks insanely appealing with my blonde hair +going to get tanned to increase my coloring even more

Legit thread.

I’m sorry to be the one to tell u but that’s really just cope.

You’re better off using those porcupine looking highlighting kits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back