Going for young girls is extremely important and has nothing to do with looks

M

Mustang19

Banned
Girls fuck their high school friends. Getting in early is super important and basically any girl out of hs is going to be an established thot.

okay

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Alt Number 3, Heirio and 1 other person
Middle school u have to get her in middle school or it's over

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Just be first

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i got rejected when i was 15 sadly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
too bad you can't go back in time, so i fail to see the point of this thread

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Tenor 1

• JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel
Middle school u have to get her in middle school or it's over
Nah bruh, you gotta meet her when she’s barely a fetus. That’s the only way, otherwise it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
High school is the easiest time to get laid. Being more developed than the male students a few years younger than you is the biggest halo you're ever gonna have. When you're 18 you're like a turbochad at least compared to your 15 y/o self which is sort of what you're competing against. Go for girls under 16 and you will mog the crap out of your general competition, the dudes she is surrounded with who are shorter, have worse frames, less money, status, etc. than you. This is basically the phase of life where the "girls like older guys" meme comes from, it's extremely true in those years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Girls fuck their high school friends. Getting in early is super important and basically any girl out of hs is going to be an established thot.
idk i got eye raped by 13 years old

Nah bruh, you gotta meet her when she’s barely a fetus. That’s the only way, otherwise it’s over.
Omg I read some where that twin fetues fuck in the womb or at least do some like that