"going in the sun ages you"

yeah i didn't know this, mirin, i use ghee the least in my cooking because it smells funny thats prob why im biased
haha true my sis n mom always complain when I cook with ghee

• +1
Reactions: twilight
what does jojoba oil do for fat pads?
@BongMog don’t answer him he went through my entire thread and got all the info and didn’t give me a single rep, OP kys immediately

• JFL
Reactions: looksmidder and BongMog
@BongMog don’t answer him he went through my entire thread and got all the info and didn’t give me a single rep, OP kys immediately
i swear rep literally does nothing cmon man 😭😭

• JFL
fallout 3 dialogue with a ghoul be like:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Her issue is fat, not collagen. Get fat grafts then call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
it’s more important than your height face or frame
“ok look i know i’m a 5’5 subhuman framelet but at least i have a 5:1 rep ratio!!,!!!,”

• Love it
100%.
Sun in the morning and late afternoon is perfect. Just wear a hat during the mid afternoon blaze, even then I like to get 1-2 hours of sun daily. I make sure I don’t consume seed oils and instead eat raw cholesterol every morning for added protection (also stimulates the suns anti aging effects)

• Love it
Are you joking? Apart from being pale her skin is good for 39-41 JFL
No she doesn’t

If she was 50-60 and that’s how she looked then I could say she looks good for her age

Plug her face in age detecter and they guess her older than her actual age lmao

Attachments

• A4A9E4F4-BCF9-47B0-96AF-29AD47A0BA63.jpeg
    A4A9E4F4-BCF9-47B0-96AF-29AD47A0BA63.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Sv3rige put her in one of the "epitome of malnourishment" videos, she looks sick as hell. Here, right at the beginning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and twilight
Every single dermatologist and every person dealing with the subject says UV = skin aging. But a few teens with no college degrees on the internet know better.

The best of both worlds is: Use sunscreen every day, take beta carotene/astaxanthin for tanish skin glow + go tanning without sunscreen on a small MT2 injection right before tanning every 2 months. You really only need a very small dose 10 minutes before tanning (you don't need a loading phase) and in a short time you will be more tanned than after 5+ tanning sessions without MT2. Aka more results for limited exposure to uv rays. The MT2 tan also feels like it lasts longer than a normal tan.
The non-autist version of this is only using suncreen when you know you will get surburned and using fake tan product instead of MT2

View attachment 2181144
she still doesnt look good with a tan
She does now.

Image 3 5 2023 at 850 pm

She needs a more darker and a more orange/reddish tan instead of a yellow one that you gave her.
Also, I fixed her skin by reducing the prominence of the lines on her face so she looks younger. Even fixed her lip size and jaw shape.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brianxx and twilight
this person is proof being a doctor doesn't mean you're smart, bitch probably thinks her anorexia is healthy

• +1
Reactions: brianxx and john2
She does now.

View attachment 2181427

She needs a more darker and a more orange/reddish tan instead of a yellow one that you gave her.
Also, I fixed her skin by reducing the prominence of the lines on her face so she looks younger. Even fixed her lip size and jaw shape.
CB64502C A49E 4533 989F B97F490F79A2

after obo

• JFL
Reactions: john2
She mogs 99 percent of this forum by her body count
View attachment 2181056

jfl look at this dermatologsit with 1.1 million subs on youtube, ghoul pale skin, uncanny tret glow , boney appearance

she claims in multiple videos "muh don't ever go in the sun don't even sit outside in the shade because the UV rays bounce off objects and give you cell damage, the sun is terrible for aging"

unless you are burning yourself in the sun it's not gonna age you, it's actually beneficial for your skin in moderation @Arborist @AscendingHero @SteveRogers

chemical sunscreens are what give you skin cancer and shit

The non-autist version of this is only using suncreen when you know you will get surburned and using fake tan product instead of MT2
fake tan clogs my pores and leads to shitty skin, at least for me

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
She's vegan IIRC, that's why she looks so bad.

She’s hot I’d hit

Anti-sun rhetoric is retarded tho

She doesn't have any wrinkles

I think the issue is her vegan diet and loss of fat pads. Note btw that doctors age faster than the average person due to demanding nature of their work
Vegans age the slowest tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back