Going out in the mall as a sub 8

badromance

badromance

Banned
Suifuel.All foids are dressed like fashion models while i walk around with cheap trainers.JFL and i don't want to buy clothes until i gain more weight,not that its gonna mater.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Swagwaffle
Yeah, I only really go to the mall immediately after work.
Idk if I'm mentally strong enough to go on a weekend when the JBs are out of school/work etc.

Absolute Sui fuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Being a poorcel is brutal ?

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Not poorcel,just not a fashioncel :feelsmage::feelsmage:

Idk if I'm mentally strong enough to go on a weekend when the JBs are out of school/work etc
Why don't u approach and try to fuck one of them

Existing as a sub 8 is actual hell

I remember in 2010 when I turned into a 9 year old, I felt so much happier with my existence

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite

I remember in 2010 when I turned into a 9 year old, I felt so much happier with my existence

Same tbh

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo

I still feel like I am 9 tbh.

I am so underdeveloped in terms of life achievements (first kiss, sex, etc) it's unreal and puts me on par with an average 9-12 year old.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Cause cold approaching doesn't work.

That 5'4 dude on /r/braincels told me "you're tall so just cold approach bro" uhhh hahaha no

I still feel like I am 9 tbh.

I am so underdeveloped in terms of life achievements (first kiss, sex, etc) it's unreal and puts me on par with an average 9-12 year old.

How come though ? You are obviously above average and have potential

im always in the latest fashion. If im out ill get more compliments from dudes tho. It doesn't matter. What you wear has no impact. My bum normie friends who haven't had a job in years that stink like crap still get laid more than me. Its crazy how powerful looks are that they can overlap things like bad hygeine . bad personality.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and badromance
How come though ? You are obviously above average and have potential
Because I'm already 4-5 years behind my peers developmentally.
Only way I cope is by careercelling in which case I am a few years in front.

im always in the latest fashion. If im out ill get more compliments from dudes tho. It doesn't matter. What you wear has no impact. My bum normie friends who haven't had a job in years that stink like crap still get laid more than me. Its crazy how powerful looks are that they can overlap things like bad hygeine . bad personality.

But it's illogical when you think deeply about it, like how could such a basic factor such as hygiene be overlooked by good looks (unless they look extremely good/model tier), is beyond me...

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
That's not a rule just some aspie thing made up by mentalcels
It is reflected by nearly everything, so it is reasonable to assume that it relates to sex aswell

It is reflected by nearly everything, so it is reasonable to assume that it relates to sex aswell
I see a lot of averagecels leave with girls at clubs

I see a lot of averagecels leave with girls at clubs
Maybe in the US
Also, they're probs in a relationship beforehand or the dude is a beta orbiter.

Maybe in the US
Also, they're probs in a relationship beforehand or the dude is a beta orbiter.
Lmao could be. Jfl at orbiting in 2018