Going to call my gf “big sis” for the first time today

rockstarr

rockstarr

Rock star
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
1,256
Reputation
1,345
We will see how it goes…

Will she like it?!
Will she think I’m an absolute pervert!? (
Which is true)
Will she call me little bro back :owo::oops::aheago::aheago:

WILL UPDATE!!



@justtrynalookgood @roidar @BeanletMogger @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest @Regret @orbitlet @grymhackare @polarpop @evrythingandevry1 :feelsgah::feelsgah:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer, ccccho, Tesarossa and 5 others
she will sit on your face tmr
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., rockstarr and orbitlet
Incest.org
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, NoidFiggerJew67, price. and 4 others
1790820576739
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: price., orbitlet and rockstarr
We will see how it goes…

Will she like it?!
Will she think I’m an absolute pervert!? (
Which is true)
Will she call me little bro back :owo::oops::aheago::aheago:

WILL UPDATE!!



@justtrynalookgood @roidar @BeanletMogger @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest @Regret @orbitlet @grymhackare @polarpop @evrythingandevry1 :feelsgah::feelsgah:
I'm turned on
 
better than calling her mommy
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and rockstarr
We will see how it goes…

Will she like it?!
Will she think I’m an absolute pervert!? (
Which is true)
Will she call me little bro back :owo::oops::aheago::aheago:

WILL UPDATE!!



@justtrynalookgood @roidar @BeanletMogger @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest @Regret @orbitlet @grymhackare @polarpop @evrythingandevry1 :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Let me know how it goes so I can try it too
 
  • +1
Reactions: rockstarr
Ya veremos cómo va…

¿Le gustará?
¿Pensará que soy un pervertido total? (
Lo cual es cierto)
¿Me volverá a llamar hermanito?:owo::ups::aheago::aheago:

¡ACTUALIZAREMOS!



@justtrynalookgood @roidar @BeanletMogger @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest @Regret @orbitlet @grymhackare @polarpop @evrythingandevry1:feelsgah::feelsgah:
GIF de Simon Cowell feliz cortesía de America's Got Talent
 
  • Love it
Reactions: rockstarr
We will see how it goes…

Will she like it?!
Will she think I’m an absolute pervert!? (
Which is true)
Will she call me little bro back :owo::oops::aheago::aheago:

WILL UPDATE!!



@justtrynalookgood @roidar @BeanletMogger @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest @Regret @orbitlet @grymhackare @polarpop @evrythingandevry1 :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Over It Stop GIF by The Paley Center for Media
 
We will see how it goes…

Will she like it?!
Will she think I’m an absolute pervert!? (
Which is true)
Will she call me little bro back :owo::oops::aheago::aheago:

WILL UPDATE!!



@justtrynalookgood @roidar @BeanletMogger @satanicplayground @iqletlowtest @Regret @orbitlet @grymhackare @polarpop @evrythingandevry1 :feelsgah::feelsgah:
damn nigga ur a fucking sick pervert:feelskek:, is this all due to the "incident" that happened to u:feelscry:
 

Similar threads

Zakai4real
Replies
4
Views
44
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Xx_GO-ER_xX
coomerndiaye
Replies
4
Views
59
vux
vux
notsofreakyshawel
Replies
6
Views
40
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel
romanstock
Replies
5
Views
41
jr49506
jr49506

Users who are viewing this thread

  • subhumanretard
  • diditeverbegin
  • vaylenvislays
  • Imaloser7754
Back
Top