Going to heightmax at 19

2God

2God

1% topper
Currently 19yo and 169cm/5 ft 6.5 tall. Too late to heightmax ?
I'm going to sleepmax to maximize sws time, proteinmax because I have a low protein intake ( 40g/day usually and I weight around 70kg/150lbs) and people with the highest IGF1 increase in this study consume about 90g (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3988204/).

However I have no idea if my plates are cloased since I had a delayed puberty ( my bone age was 12 when I was 14 ) and I was offered a treatement with hgh that I fucking refused to take :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: so now I'm a manlet. I have no clue if the age gap beetwen real age and bone age increase overtime but I hope I can still do something.

Also I have a leg length disperancy of about 2.5cm/1in that appeared very late (I was 16 or 17) so Idk if that means I can still grow or if I just have a shitty genetic or maybe both.

Please tell me I still have a chance and if I do should I take arimidex

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, onfiresems, thecel and 2 others
Just accept your manletism tbh.
Besides leg lengthening surgery there is nothing you can really do.
Another thing which might work as well:
Pray to Gandy each evening that you get a sudden growth spurt.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Just accept your manletism tbh.
Besides leg lengthening surgery there is nothing you can really do.
Another thing which might work as well:
Pray to Gandy each evening that you get a sudden growth spurt.
:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Get x ray if bone age is 17 or less get on aromasin and blast 10-12 iu hgh but also prepare to nuke your libido. realistically you would reach 5'7.5 after doing that

Else get ll to 5'9.5 or smth

Get x ray if bone age is 17 or less get on aromasin and blast 10-12 iu hgh but also prepare to nuke your libido. realistically you would reach 5'7.5 after doing that

Else get ll to 5'9.5 or smth
Too scared of aromasin cuz irreversible, do doctors still prescribe hgh if you are almost adult or should I buy it somewhere else ?

Too scared of aromasin cuz irreversible, do doctors still prescribe hgh if you are almost adult or should I buy it somewhere else ?
If you are scared of aromasin say bye bye to your heightmaxing dream
First get an x-ray to.make sure you're not wasting your money

If you are scared of aromasin say bye bye to your heightmaxing dream
First get an x-ray to.make sure you're not wasting your money
Nah not about to fuck my hpt axis for an inch, I will go for the xray tho so I know if I will still grow or not

How tall are your parents/uncles? When they stopped growing? When you entered puberty? What's your Tanner stage?

How tall are your parents/uncles? When they stopped growing? When you entered puberty? What's your Tanner stage?
Father ≈ 180cm mother ≈ 160cm
Idk if I stopped growing already, I haven't measured my height since a long time but I took about 4 or 5 cm in 3 years, I have no idea of when I entered puberty but I have almost no facial hairs and acne started about 14 month ago (I think it's just normal acne since I eat no junkfood, no alcool, I even started to use to track everything but almost no improvement). Probably broscience but I feel like I started to have more testosterone or smthing when I was 17 cuz before that I was always doing sport to compensate my subhuman shape and I had minimal improvement wherehas after 17 I have slowly stopped sport and I had almost no losses in performance since then so idk

Ok actually I will just do bone age xray (20$) and if my plates are still open another one in like 6 month to check current growth speed + blood analysis is too exepensive :feelswah: . I will just try to do my best and hope it gives good results.

Father ≈ 180cm mother ≈ 160cm
Strangem that you are only 165cm... if they exist, how tall are the male siblings of your parents?

Ok actually I will just do bone age xray (20$) and if my plates are still open another one in like 6 month to check current growth speed + blood analysis is too exepensive :feelswah: . I will just try to do my best and hope it gives good results.
That's the best option! And after it leave this page and find another source for self improvement, this place will make you sick.

My parents don't have any siblings so I can't really compare...
I can't leave this place I'm already stuck here :feelswah:

I'm going to sleepmax to maximize sws time, proteinmax because I have a low protein intake ( 40g/day usually and I weight around 70kg/150lbs) and people with the highest IGF1 increase in this study consume about 90g (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3988204/).

However I have no idea if my plates are cloased since I had a delayed puberty ( my bone age was 12 when I was 14 ) and I was offered a treatement with hgh that I fucking refused to take :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: so now I'm a manlet. I have no clue if the age gap beetwen real age and bone age increase overtime but I hope I can still do something.

Also I have a leg length disperancy of about 2.5cm/1in that appeared very late (I was 16 or 17) so Idk if that means I can still grow or if I just have a shitty genetic or maybe both.

its not too late bro you can still grow

it’s not too late but don’t expect anything amazing. Have you ever had a growth spurt before?

it’s better than doing nothing tho so gl

It's too late. You better save up for LL surgery already.
Trust me, I've had hope to grow forever. Don't waste your time like I did.

Only possible way for you to grow would be through unnatural means: I.e hgh + AI.

And even that is low chance .

I would still try if i were you. But dont get your hopes up.