Going to shoot test.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
I have ridiculously unhealthy hormones.

Low test. Very low test. I'm fat too. It mostly started since I got off these horny goat weed dht supplements I took for months. It probably collapsed what little testosteron production I had.

Since then I gained heavy amounts of weight.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
bro does all of that bullshit instead of hopping on the primal diet and eating raw testicles and raw honey + egg yolks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
bro does all of that bullshit instead of hopping on the primal diet and eating raw testicles and raw honey + egg yolks.
no the stuff you said are bullshit, the stuff he said are true

• +1
That's like telling people to use oils for hairless it'll take years to no results. Maybe yours will help more but not nearly as test from a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760
no the stuff you said are bullshit, the stuff he said are true
ok just take drugs, instead of boosting your test naturally first, i could sort of understand why you would do it if youre healthy bf and eating good and still low T which isnt the case 99% but then i could kinda understand, he didnt even do the basics yet.

• JFL
That's like telling people to use oils for hairless it'll take years to no results. Maybe yours will help more but not nearly as test from a doctor.
listen, your fat and unhealthy, start doing the basics first before doing all that

ok just take drugs, instead of boosting your test naturally first, i could sort of understand why you would do it if youre healthy bf and eating good and still low T which isnt the case 99% but then i could kinda understand, he didnt even do the basics yet.
You can't lose the weight easily if you have Low testosterone to begin with. I'm a mentalcel with a slow metabolism and eat for comfort and can't lose weight.

• Hmm...
You can't lose the weight easily if you have Low testosterone to begin with. I'm a mentalcel with a slow metabolism and eat for comfort and can't lose weight.
so why dont change what you wrote on the second sentence?

im not joking bro, im trying to help you naturally. its not like i have anything against injecting but i want you to feel better without first
Man.. it won't help. I thank you though. I need extreme solutions. Simply I go to the doctor and get a monthly injection of trt and I'm set.

• +1
Man.. it won't help. I thank you though. I need extreme solutions. Simply I go to the doctor and get a monthly injection of trt and I'm set.
Okay, wish you the best bro :)

• Love it