Going to the gym does nothing beneficial for you

For some reason I doubt that. You are severely mentally handicapped so I can’t see you see interacting with anyone in the real world. Maybe in your imaginary world, but in the real world ? Nah.
It's funny how you talk about imaginary scenarios quite a bit & also believe that McDonald's burgers are made out of human corpses.... maybe it's your subconscious mind trying to send you a message..?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 3 others
water thread

enjoy your low test, waste your time & your shit life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
Specifics are for women, not men.
Unless you want to transition anytime soon, I'll treat you like a male you pig.
No nigger idc if it’s specific you yourself made a point specifying it

Also stop making so many trans joke you’re projecting atp. If you want advice on how to accept yourself talk to @Imretarded? he knows a lot about trannies.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Cope

Going to the gym is a looksmax, any man would benefit from having a better frame.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Cry for my cock you femboy.
Bantering with a chap with down syndrome is infinitely times more fun than looking at pictures of half-naked men.... well for me at least... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
you’re seething, I can smell your stench through my screen. You smell… like shiiiiitttttt. You must be Indian.

“Bantering with a chap” you are not British you live in ghandpoori village your electricity is going off in a few minutes

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Jova, greywind and 2 others
It's funny how you talk about imaginary scenarios quite a bit & also believe that McDonald's burgers are made out of human corpses.... maybe it's your subconscious mind trying to send you a message..?
I know it sounds batshit crazy, but if you were open minded, you might start questioning some things.

Anyways, thanks for the laugh bud. I’ll give it to you, you’re a funny guy. Not sure if it’s intentional though 😂

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
No nigger idc if it’s specific you yourself made a point specifying it

Also stop making so many trans joke you’re projecting atp. If you want advice on how to accept yourself talk to @Imretarded? he knows a lot about trannies.
Never forget your avi nor your bio.
The transition hints were there all along, but no worries bub, I'll be there for you.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and Jova
Never forget your avi nor your bio.
The transition hints were there all along, but no worries bub, I'll be there for you.
Your jokes are shitty icl your not as smart as you think you are

“Ragebaiter” :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I know it sounds batshit crazy, but if you were open minded, you might start questioning some things.

Anyways, thanks for the laugh bud. I’ll give it to you, you’re a funny guy. Not sure if it’s intentional though 😂
I am open minded & I question things but give me one good proper reason on why I would look at a McDonald's patty and think to myself, "Hmmm, this comes from a 6 year old missing child from Alabama."

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 2 others
you’re seething, I can smell your stench through my screen. You smell… like shiiiiitttttt. You must be Indian.

“Bantering with a chap” you are not British you live in ghandpoori village your electricity is going off in a few minutes
Can you smell my nuts?
The nuts I'm dragging all over the virtual you?

Fucking homo, sniffing up all that odour. Fuck is wrong with you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Bomber517 and 5 others
I am open minded & I question things but give me one good proper reason on why I would look at a McDonald's patty and think to myself, "Hmmm, this comes from a 6 year old missing child from Alabama."
Because the elites are sick demonic entities. That’s why mate.

Do you at least believe that the elites are drinking human blood ?

• +1
Can you smell my nuts?
The nuts I'm dragging all over the virtual you?

Fucking homo, sniffing up all that odour. Fuck is wrong with you?
You talk like your shit stained curry nuts are big enough for you to drag across something, you’ve emptied them gooning to white girls from your windows 11 you bought with your hard earned 5000 rupees from sewer cleaning (£5)

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, raleqtambrobret and ey88
Shows a picture of a literal Chad 😂
Its not just his face, if he was skinny as fuck then he’d not be as much of a chad. Most ppl dont even lift, you’re setting yourself apart from others if u lift and have a good physique.

Think again, if you think having some more muscle won’t improve your smv.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Ghoulish

Nigga lives in an anime or some shit wtf

Also I saw smth about celebs injecting a substance made form kids foreskin into their skin to look younger

Spending time in nature, eating healthy, starting a family, socializing with friends

Gym doesn’t provide health or looks really
so when my body changed for the better after working out that wasnt related? and when u try and play soccer or wtv with ur 7 year old and you get winded very fast you dont think thats a reason to go to the gym? cmon bud think abt this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and DarkAscender

I won't believe in something until it is proven someway or another.
I don't see a reason in drinking human blood since every modern human in one way or another has been degenerated and in turn their blood will be too filthy to be fit for consumption.
You talk like your shit stained curry nuts are big enough for you to drag across something, you’ve emptied them gooning to white girls from your windows 11 you bought with your hard earned 5000 rupees from sewer cleaning (£5)

You talk about shit way too much, do you have something to tell us?
I'm a rather lax person, but a poop kink? Oh man... maybe therapy does exist for a reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 5 others
I don't see a reason in drinking human blood since every modern human in one way or another has been degenerated and in turn their blood will be too filthy to be fit for consumption.

I'm a rather lax person, but a poop kink? Oh man... maybe therapy does exist for a reason.
Didn’t read because your brown and I’m white (it is what it is 😿)

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
What shithole do you live in that your burgers are made from bugs & humans?
You do realise how expensive human meat would be in comparison to some farm animal?

You know what, I'll put that stuff aside since it's a bit too much for you to think about, tell me... where did you find this information?
Some facebook post? Goatis?
The steak you eat is the same type of meat used in a burger you mong.
And those nice restaurants... I'll have to remind you that they're still businesses. Your health is not in their interest, only your money is.
nigga i work at mcdonalds u dont wanna eat this shit trust me. this shit making our repeat cuztomers face melt more everyday i can see it with my own eyes:feelskek:

Didn’t read because your brown and I’m white (it is what it is 😿)
The only white part of you is your semen from that vegan diet you've got going on in whatever cow-worshipping slum you come from, incel.

• JFL
  • +1

There was proof. Hillary Clinton made a video of her skinning a girl’s face off and extracting her adrenalised blood. The cops that saw this all roped

Good luck finding actual concrete proof though. They won’t allow that.

I absolutely agree with you on every single point you mentioned. I don’t think I will ever gain anything from it, I also don’t believe women care about muscles. I will still go to the gym tough, because I want to. Have a nice day

• +1
The only white part of you is your semen from that vegan diet you've got going on in whatever cow-worshipping slum you come from, incel.
This niggas semen is red you gotta stop taking those estrogen pills bro they’re killing you.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and raleqtambrobret
There was proof. Hillary Clinton made a video of her skinning a girl’s face off and extracting her adrenalised blood. The cops that saw this all roped

You realise all that mumbo-jumbo is about adrenochrome?
It's a compound found in adrenalised blood, like you said yourself.
They don't consume the filthy blood but said compound, if the videos you watch are correct that is.
nigga i work at mcdonalds u dont wanna eat this shit trust me. this shit making our repeat cuztomers face melt more everyday i can see it with my own eyes:feelskek:
I think the diet of repeat customers is the least of their concerns.

• +1
  • Hmm...

Send the video of Hillary peeling someone’s face off

• +1
I’m genuinely curious to hear what you eat. Do you just follow some random conventional health diet or what ?

• +1
They don't consume the filthy blood but said compound, if the videos you watch are correct that is.

then what makes them look shit wym? u think them losing $10 a day on a mcdonalds order is aging them?:feelskek:

• +1
Gym is a good antiager appearances wise

there are buff older people and fat older people you want to be the formeryou cant be a twink forever I’ve seen it
you mean "good ager appearance wise", right?

• +1
so when my body changed for the better after working out that wasnt related? and when u try and play soccer or wtv with ur 7 year old and you get winded very fast you dont think thats a reason to go to the gym? cmon bud think abt this
Well your body should look fine as long as you are eating healthy like I said

And I didn’t say not to do any exercise at all, I just said you don’t need to go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and isis_Bleach
avi checks out

• Hmm...
  • +1
I absolutely agree with you on every single point you mentioned. I don’t think I will ever gain anything from it, I also don’t believe women care about muscles. I will still go to the gym tough, because I want to. Have a nice day
Have a good day bro

• +1
Reactions: Jova and The Grinch
It makes you look strong, and helps release psycho-emotional tensions, which is why it also helps you sleep better.
Yeah you sleep more because the exercise stresses you out.

• +1
  • Love it

Yes adrenochrome. What I’m saying is after they extract all the blood from the body, they throw it into a grinder and voila, there’s your goyslop.

• +1
Well your body should look fine as long as you are eating healthy like I said

And I didn’t say not to do any exercise at all, I just said you don’t need to go to the gym
basically in my mind doing heavy exercise like doi g pushups and shit a lot is equivalent to going to thevgym cuz its basixally the same result minus joint problemsz

• +1
thread full of gymcel copers :feelshaha:

• Love it
then what makes them look shit wym? u think them losing $10 a day on a mcdonalds order is aging them?:feelskek:
Repeat customers tend to be people that get addicted easily, I'm sure you can fill in the rest of the blanks easily.
I’m genuinely curious to hear what you eat. Do you just follow some random conventional health diet or what ?
I eat all types of animals & fish with some spices + vegetables for taste.
All fresh produce, pricy but it's tasty + satiating.

That's for nutrition though. We're human so we have to also include the aspect of enjoyment so yes, I do sometimes include in grains & other types of 'slop'.
You have to realise that balance is key in everything. Too much water you die, too little you die. Goes for everything as well.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 3 others
He eats his own cum to make his skin clearer, he saw syrianpsycho say it

• JFL
Repeat customers tend to be people that get addicted easily, I'm sure you can fill in the rest of the blanks easily.

That's for nutrition though. We're human so we have to also include the aspect of enjoyment so yes, I do sometimes include in grains & other types of 'slop'.
You have to realise that balance is key in everything. Too much water you die, too little you die. Goes for everything as well.
Alat but you still get zero pussy and will rope in a few years

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and ey88
Yes adrenochrome. What I’m saying is after they extract all the blood from the body, they throw it into a grinder and voila, there’s your goyslop.
You do realise human has a completely different taste than beef?
And also, it's way too dangerous for a business.

You can easily get sick from the degenerate flesh of a modern human & guess what that means? Possible losses. No one wants that!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Saint Casanova and 2 others
Istg niggas just be sayin shit to say shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, ey88 and Ghoulish
Alat but you still get zero pussy and will rope in a few years
I do get some, but it has nothing to do with diet.

Diet is just for feeling good in your body & with yourself.
A drug addict slays more than you and he sustains himself on a diet of xans & pussy juice unlike a curry-munching dravidian like yourself.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and ey88
Literally, glad I quit
fr, I also gymcelled for a while before and quit
most girls dont even care about muscles if u are tall and lean
and gymcelling from my experience gives more compliments from men than anything else.

also, if u eat healthy ull mantain a good muscle mass without gym

• +1
  • Love it
I do get some, but it has nothing to do with diet.

Diet is just for feeling good in your body & with yourself.
A drug addict slays more than you and he sustains himself on a diet of xans & pussy juice unlike a curry-munching dravidian like yourself.
Stop fucking copying my insults pajeet

Always having to copy the white guy huh?

• +1

So where exactly do you get your animal meats from since even farm bought meats are laced with shit ??

• +1
I feel better and the body looks way better

• +1
Stop fucking copying my insults pajeet

Always having to copy the white guy huh?
The only aspect of you I'd like to copy is the ignorance & delusion.
God, I'd be so fucking happy. Literally @wsada tier joyousness.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and ey88