Going to the gym does nothing beneficial for you

This shit thread is already on the 3rd page.:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Jova, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
The only aspect of you I'd like to copy is the ignorance & delusion.
God, I'd be so fucking happy. Literally @wsada tier joyousness.
You’d also wanna copy my skin pajeeta

Anyways I’m bored speaking to you I’m watching a smartschoolboy9 video rn that nigga funny as hell. @Vermilioncore type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Saint Casanova and Vermilioncore
So where exactly do you get your animal meats from since even farm bought meats are laced with shit ??
A local farm as well, but location matters.
I live in Ireland which is known for its farming culture so the food is much cleaner than some farm in America. You get me?

I just assumed you were from a place like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 2 others
You do realise human has a completely different taste than beef?
And also, it's way too dangerous for a business.

You can easily get sick from the degenerate flesh of a modern human & guess what that means? Possible losses. No one wants that!
Fast food burgers don’t taste like beef at all though. It’s such an indescribable taste.

They could probably preserve the human slop just like with any other kind of meat.

• +1
Reactions: ey88

Anyways I’m bored speaking to you I’m watching a smartschoolboy9 video rn that nigga funny as hell. @Vermilioncore type shit
Fortunately, I am rather happy with my porcelain white skin & wouldn't take anything in the world to turn into a shitskin like yourself.
Have a good one, shitter.
Fast food burgers don’t taste like beef at all though. It’s such an indescribable taste.

They could probably preserve the human slop just like with any other kind of meat.
It honestly doesn't matter.
At the end of the day pretty much everything just ends up at the same conclusion, do what you want to do.

Avoid if you want to avoid, conspire if you want to conspire.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Running!
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and cromagnon
A local farm as well, but location matters.
I live in Ireland which is known for its farming culture so the food is much cleaner than some farm in America. You get me?

I just assumed you were from a place like that.
I’m from the UK. There’s a local farm close to where I live that actually sells meat, eggs ect I also go to the fishmongers for the occasional salmon, sea bass, prawns ect

• +1
Reactions: Jova and raleqtambrobret
Fortunately, I am rather happy with my porcelain white skin & wouldn't take anything in the world to turn into a shitskin like yourself.

At the end of the day pretty much everything just ends up at the same conclusion, do what you want to do.

porcelain is a big word for a sewer dwelling Dalit, did the thirty minutes you spent on Duolingo before your electricity went out every day really pay off?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and ey88

What do you mean it doesn’t matter ? Literal satanic beings are ruling over us, subverting human nature and spreading their sickness everywhere.

• +1
porcelain is a big word for a sewer dwelling Dalit, did the thirty minutes you spent on Duolingo before your electricity went out every day really pay off?
Didn't you say that you were bored & were gonna leave? What happened?
Did you recently hear the saying that you are who you spend time with? Well too bad mate, that doesn't affect skin colour.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 1 other person

My guy said Smartschoolboy9 jfl 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 93539 and ey88
Yeah you sleep more because the exercise stresses you out.

And why wouldn't I want to use my energy and rest better?

Stress from controlled and balanced physical effort is healthy, it is the mental stress of the modern lifestyle with its slave jobs, its social mandates and its shitty diet that will create the negative and toxic stress that so many people suffer.

What do you mean it doesn’t matter ? Literal satanic beings are ruling over us, subverting human nature and spreading their sickness everywhere.
And what are you gonna do about it?
People like you aren't uncommon, but one thing that is common amongst ye' is the amount of chatter yet zero action.

Okay, so lets say you're right & that children die on the daily & their corpses get turned into McDonald's burgers.
What are you gonna do?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and Saint Casanova
And why wouldn't I want to use my energy and rest better?

Stress from controlled and balanced physical effort is healthy, it is the mental stress of the modern lifestyle with its slave jobs, its social mandates and its shitty diet that will create the negative and toxic stress that so many people suffer.
All stress decreases lifespan. Even acute stress, not just chronic stress.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, aerty and ey88
My guy said Smartschoolboy9 jfl 😂

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Saint Casanova, ey88 and 1 other person
If satanism exists then an abrahamic religion must to, turn to god then.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and ey88
All stress decreases lifespan. Even acute stress, not just chronic stress.
I doubt it, people who enjoy physical activity grow older better, like my grandfather at 84 years old who did martial arts and gym, people who are like an amoeba and just want to be still without doing anything rot and develop mental diseases, like other acquaintances of mine

• +1
I don't get you 😡

• So Sad
Men going to the gym is pure female supremacy.
istg some black guy was teaching me "correct form" on triceps nigga got behind me shit was so zesty man i will never look at the cable machine the same again :feelswhy: + nigga told me to do only oartial reps cuz apparently they are more safe :forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and ey88
If your frame isn’t absolutely cooked like this Humpty Dumpty nigga here.View attachment 3173668
Then muscles matter more than bone because someone with a decent frame can build muscle in deltoids and lats and that can ascend their frame hard
lol wtf is that cucks build

• +1
Okay, so lets say you're right & that children die on the daily & their corpses get turned into McDonald's burgers.
What are you gonna do?
Kill the elites with guns retarded vantablack nigger.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I doubt it, people who enjoy physical activity grow older better, like my grandfather at 84 years old who did martial arts and gym, people who are like an amoeba and just want to be still without doing anything rot and develop mental diseases, like other acquaintances of mine
Not true. That's all based on diet. It's a correlation that people who are health conscious tend to exercise as well be vegan. But's that's correlational not the actual cause. Sunlight, sleep and diet are the main reasons for longevity. @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and Never Get Up
Not true. That's all based on diet. It's a correlation that people who are health conscious tend to exercise as well be vegan. But's that's correlational not the actual cause. Sunlight, sleep and diet are the main reasons for longevity. @Never Get Up
Facts

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jova and Never Get Up
Based on stable isotopes, the humans that survived fighting animals and various diseases lived up to 120 years. 84 years old is still 40 years off of what the potential of the human lifespan should be.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jova and ey88
Show me a 100% controlled, long term observational study with humans locked in a lab for multiple decades who “exercised” everyday compared to someone who didn’t in that same lab. Until then, stop making cause and effect claims based on associations.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jova and ey88
Show me a 100% controlled, long term observational study with humans locked in a lab for multiple decades who “exercised” everyday compared to someone who didn’t in that same lab. Until then, stop making cause and effect claims based on associations.

I already knew they were going to jump on this

Continue to rely on your "science" (in reality only a sector of medicine approves your views, not the entire conglomerate) to justify your lack of will or physical strength

I am going to continue trusting in my own wisdom and that of my ancestors

Each one on their own

• +1

Continue to rely on your "science" (in reality only a sector of medicine approves your views, not the entire conglomerate) to justify your lack of will or physical strength

Each one on their own
More people agreeing on something doesn’t make it correct you idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and ey88

Each one on their own
Eating raw meat builds your muscles and makes you stronger. Getting sunlight makes you stronger. Look at the Sherpas in the Himalyas. They're 5'9 140lbs but stronger than bodybuilders because they get that sunlight at high altitudes.

Exercise DAMAGES and WEAKENS your muscles.

Sleep REGENERATES your entire body and mind.

• +1
This entire thread is so fucking cagefuel 😂😂😂
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Just woke up my neighbors by laughing loudly and they beat me up.

• Hmm...
No nigger idc if it’s specific you yourself made a point specifying it

Also stop making so many trans joke you’re projecting atp. If you want advice on how to accept yourself talk to @Imretarded? he knows a lot about trannies.
thats a slur bhai

• +1
When you're not in school and socially isolated like me going to the gym is one of the few places you can be around girls in person, and maybe get IOIs or approached or do an approach yourself, I go to yoga but it's not good for that because it's so quiet.

I would if I had time. Not to look like some roidcel but just to fill out my frame a bit. But working 5 10-12 hour shifts per week, I legit don't have time, what time I have is better spent sleeping, not getting enough sleep to cram gym into my schedule would be a huge net negative.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ey88 and thereallegend
@Never Get Up

What I said is that your scientific arguments from one sector of medicine can be countered by other arguments from another sector of medicine, which takes away the argument of authority, it has nothing to do with numbers or quantities.

But I understand, you are too retarded to realize

kept drawing the wrong conclusions from my messages, idiot.

It wont magically make you a psl god but it helps a bit, most softmaxxes apply to mtns , however i think you should nichemaxx to a certain group of girls

• +1
Cope curry at my gym got banned for beating his schmeat to foids through a hole in his hoodie pocket jfl. Kicked out for training cardio, joke of a gym tbh ngl

• JFL
It does but not in the way people think. It's nice to go there and de-stress and decompress on the treadmill but gymcels are kinda cringe because c'mon buddy muscles or not you're not getting shit

• +1
It does but not in the way people think. It's nice to go there and de-stress and decompress on the treadmill but gymcels are kinda cringe because c'mon buddy muscles or not you're not getting shit
Walking outside in nature mogs going on a treadmill tho

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Gym is a cope if you are an ogre, sub5 Oofy Doofy.

If you are making millions from bodybuilding competitions, it's not a cope. If you are a fitness model like Mike O'Hearn, it's not a cope.

It's not a cope for Jeff Seid, for example.
Nobody makes millions from bodybuilding comps lmao, they pay peanuts. Real money is in social media and conning young lifters with muh supplements, coaching and diet plans

• +1
When you're not in school and socially isolated like me going to the gym is one of the few places you can be around girls in person, and maybe get IOIs or approached or do an approach yourself, I go to yoga but it's not good for that because it's so quiet.

I would if I had time. Not to look like some roidcel but just to fill out my frame a bit. But working 5 10-12 hour shifts per week, I legit don't have time, what time I have is better spent sleeping, not getting enough sleep to cram gym into my schedule would be a huge net negative.
Yoga jfl are u a faggot ?

• JFL