Going to the gym does nothing beneficial for you

Until people actually understand, I wasted 2 years of my life gymceling for no benefits
but why wouldn't it help someone else don't gotta spend 2 hours in the gym or some shit

Mmmm, so yeah... you do get your information from facebook posts made for oldcels.
Reminder, your lord and saviour 'Goatis' had said that human meat would be the ideal food, so why is this a problem?

If anything, you should be dining at these slop diners if you actually listen to that fella.

Sure buddy.
It's still low quality meat.
Only the rich can eat good, and guess what? You're a pooron.

Your "high quality & nutritious" dinner probably consists of some shitberries, liver from a disease-ridden animal from whatever shithole country you live in & some industrial waste disguised as a gym supplement.
Goatis is extremely sick in the mind. Raw meat gives you parasites that literally changes your brain chemistry and turns you into a faggot.

It’s mostly adrenalised blood that the elites drink. Discarded decaying human carcasses won’t give you anything good 🤣

Just keep eating your garbage and move on. Let me eat my nutritions steak and lamb and thrive with energy.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend and ey88
Yeah, maybe like 1 inch total bidelt difference after years of training
no, in one year its achievable naturally. i know cus i did it naturally.
was a twink , framecel and ectomorph.
Still ectomorph since that is unchangeable but my frame is so much better i would go as far to say i even got more than an inch, almost three since ive been training for 3 years weighted and unweighted calisthenics

no, in one year its achievable naturally. i know cus i did it naturally.
was a twink , framecel and ectomorph.
Still ectomorph since that is unchangeable but my frame is so much better i would go as far to say i even got more than an inch, almost three since ive been training for 3 years weighted and unweighted calisthenics
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Dude your clavicles are still growing :lul:

Your bones just grew longer, you probably gained like .5 inch of bidet from your muscle

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
Goatis is extremely sick in the mind. Raw meat gives you parasites that literally changes your brain chemistry and turns you into a faggot.

It’s mostly adrenalised blood that the elites drink. Discarded decaying human carcasses won’t give you anything good 🤣

Just keep eating your garbage and move on. Let me eat my nutritions steak and lamb and thrive with energy.
Nice text formatting, retard.
Moving on though, I don't even eat the said 'garbage' you keep mentioning.
In fact, I would bet 500$ that my diet is 100x better than yours.

If I asked you for an example of a nutritious dinner that you eat, I guarantee it'd be something like this:

• Salt & pepper seasoned Steak.
  • Eggs
  • Fruit
  • Water
And you're talking about nutrition?
You're fucking retarded.
We both know damn well you're a sickly person. A shitty diet for a shitty person.
You cannot tell me one thing about nutrition that you haven't taken from a shitty tiktok carnivore enthusiast (who's also trying to sell you a product).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 2 others
Dude your clavicles are still growing :lul:

Your bones just grew longer, you probably gained like .5 inch of bidet from your muscle
still, go to the gym. @Orc 's advice on ohp is real imma do it soon.
What you say is true but what i want to say is i got even more out of it.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Money is cope, anyway I am in school for engineering right now so I’ll be fine
Retarded take saying money is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, greywind, aerty and 2 others
What do you even need money for? As long as you have enough to live a comfortable life then it’s enough
life is cope.. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aerty, ey88 and raleqtambrobret
Nice text formatting, retard.
Moving on though, I don't even eat the said 'garbage' you keep mentioning.
In fact, I would bet 500$ that my diet is 100x better than yours.

If I asked you for an example of a nutritious dinner that you eat, I guarantee it'd be something like this:

• Salt & pepper seasoned Steak.
  • Eggs
  • Fruit
  • Water
And you're talking about nutrition?
You're fucking retarded.
We both know damn well you're a sickly person. A shitty diet for a shitty person.
You cannot tell me one thing about nutrition that you haven't taken from a shitty tiktok carnivore enthusiast (who's also trying to sell you a product).
Alright, I’ll bite. Why shit do you eat ?

• +1
He hardmews and bonesmashes bro, give some respect.
I'm not even against his opinion.
I do agree that the gym is a net negative, I just wanted to point out that OP is a loser.

• +1
  • Woah
Alright, I’ll bite. Why shit do you eat ?
Nice english, what part of India are you from?

Also, tell me your diet.
If you talk so big on nutrition then surely you'd have the diet of a superhuman, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 5 others
I'm not even against his opinion.
I do agree that the gym is a net negative, I just wanted to point out that OP is a loser.
G is not a net negative a athletic physique is a massive halo

Muh just don’t be fat, you need exercise to build the muscle for a good physique

Also look at his pfp u don’t need to point it out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
G is not a net negative a athletic physique is a massive halo

Muh just don’t be fat, you need exercise to build the muscle for a good physique

Also look at his pfp u don’t need to point it out
It is a net negative considering if you're a healthy male that isn't completely sedentary you'll have a lean build.

All the modern men that have to gymcel to reach said build are just sickly people, just be healthy theory.
Also, it's a massive halo because it's a health indicator. It's not even about the muscles though, just looking & being healthy.

Btw, I hope you know that face is king.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 4 others
Nice english, what part of India are you from?

Also, tell me your diet.
If you talk so big on nutrition then surely you'd have the diet of a superhuman, right?
English is capitalised you fucking knob 😂

Stop deflecting, you’re the one who’s criticising my diet. Let’s hear yours if you’re such an expert?

• JFL
English is capitalised you fucking knob 😂
I include grammatical errors on purpose when communicating to ethnics & retards so they can feel more comfortable with me.
It's a rather simple social concept, not like an Indian autist like yourself would know.
Stop deflecting, you’re the one who’s criticising my diet. Let’s hear yours if you’re such an expert?
You're the one who criticised my diet first?
"Go enjoy your soylent! :soy:"

Okay buddy, tell me your diet then.
The only details you've given me is steak & lamb... and surely that can't be all, right...?

• +1
  • JFL
I include grammatical errors on purpose when communicating to ethnics & retards so they can feel more comfortable with me.
It's a rather simple social concept, not like an Indian autist like yourself would know.

The only details you've given me is steak & lamb... and surely that can't be all, right...?
Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that. 😂

No, that’s all I eat. Steak and lamb cutlets. So, let’s hear your diet now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and raleqtambrobret
Money is cope, anyway I am in school for engineering right now so I’ll be fine
So if The gym is cope and money is cope …. then what actually matters and how does gym not provide that? gym provides health and looks nigger

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, aerty and ey88
Which you don’t even need to workout to get JFL
The physique bro is gonna get

Without the face cuz ur ugly bro

U can’t get this much muscle without exercise

Girls don’t prefer the first physique btw Kys

• +1
Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that. 😂

No, that’s all I eat. Steak and lamb cutlets. So, let’s hear your diet now?
I just realised you're MaestheticMaso :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No fucking wonder mate :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Y'know what? Do what you want to do.
I won't even elaborate on this because the others will understand :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL

That’s such a retarded lie for the grammar errors you are not “the king of manipulation” bro

• +1
That’s such a retarded lie for the grammar errors you are not “the king of manipulation” bro
It's not manipulation, it's regular social skills.
If you actually interacted with people IRL you'd realise how common this is.

• +1
  • JFL
I just realised you're MaestheticMaso :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No fucking wonder mate :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Y'know what? Do what you want to do.
I won't even elaborate on this because the others will understand :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Of course you won’t since it’s a bunch of utter shite. It’s a shame since I wanted to laugh at it😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and raleqtambrobret
Of course you won’t since it’s a bunch of utter shite. It’s a shame since I wanted to laugh at it😂
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Brutal how you had to change your name in hopes of changing roles.
Unfortunately... once a lolcow.... always a lolcow... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
It is a net negative considering if you're a healthy male that isn't completely sedentary you'll have a lean build.

All the modern men that have to gymcel to reach said build are just sickly people, just be healthy theory.
Also, it's a massive halo because it's a health indicator. It's not even about the muscles though, just looking & being healthy.

Btw, I hope you know that face is king.
Yeah no shit face is king only ogres believe otherwise to feel better about themselves

Not possible without some gym, Ofc yo shouldn’t spend 5 hours a day in the gym just workout an hour at home and it’s achievable. You can’t get this much muscle without exercise unless you’re a football player or some shit

You’ll end up with this without any exercise, even if you aren’t a lazy neeky Valorant fag who sits at his computer all day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, greywind, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
Yeah no shit face is king only ogres believe otherwise to feel better about themselves

View attachment 3173718

Not possible without some gym, Ofc yo shouldn’t spend 5 hours a day in the gym just workout an hour at home and it’s achievable. You can’t get this much muscle without exercise unless you’re a football player or some shit

View attachment 3173720

You’ll end up with this without any exercise, even if you aren’t a lazy neeky Valorant fag who sits at his computer all day.
Ermmm, that 2nd one is a model known for being border-line anorexic.
He literally starves himself & you think he's the health me & OP were talking about?

JFL at your brain.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running!, Jova and 1 other person
You’re on an incel forum talking about “social skills” you spastic cunt 😂😂😂

You’re living in a world of your own, aren’t you ?

No one makes grammatical errors to seem more relatable stop watching those joker manipulation tiktoks. People use slang terms instead, which you clearly don’t you act as vague as possible you’re not mysterious

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Ermmm, that 2nd one is a model known for being border-line anorexic.
He literally starves himself & you think he's the health me & OP were talking about?

JFL at your brain.
Post a physique that you could obtain without any exercise then nigger

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Brutal how you had to change your name in hopes of changing roles.
Unfortunately... once a lolcow.... always a lolcow... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Tbh I need to change it back. This name is shit.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
You’re on an incel forum talking about “social skills” you spastic cunt 😂😂😂

You’re living in a world of your own, aren’t you ?
It's... it's almost like people have lives outside of a forum...

I mean, I honestly can't blame you since you are who you are.
It's a pretty hard concept to grasp for a twat like MaestheticMaso :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Running!
No one makes grammatical errors to seem more relatable stop watching those joker manipulation tiktoks. People use slang terms instead, which you clearly don’t you act as vague as possible you’re not mysterious
Just nitpick you retard.
It's not specifically 'grammatical errors', that's just a by-product of mirroring a fucking retard like Mr. Nutritionist MaestheticMaso.

• +1
Ask OP since I couldn't care less.
Mf arguing with a guy called @Saint Casanova for fuck knows how long but he cba to post a picture :lul:

You are Jewish Ik u are if you think you aren’t do a dna test you stinking Ashkenazi

Just nitpick you retard.
It's not specifically 'grammatical errors', that's just a by-product of mirroring a fucking retard like Mr. Nutritionist MaestheticMaso.
You literally said it yourself that it’s ‘grammatical errors you make to seem more relatable’

Kys jew

It makes you look strong, and helps release psycho-emotional tensions, which is why it also helps you sleep better.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
Mf arguing with a guy called @Saint Casanova for fuck knows how long but he cba to post a picture :lul:

You are Jewish Ik u are if you think you aren’t do a dna test you stinking Ashkenazi
Cry for my cock you femboy.
Bantering with a chap with down syndrome is infinitely times more fun than looking at pictures of half-naked men.... well for me at least... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
So if The gym is cope and money is cope …. then what actually matters and how does gym not provide that? gym provides health and looks nigger
Spending time in nature, eating healthy, starting a family, socializing with friends

Gym doesn’t provide health or looks really

• +1
Reactions: Jova, XtrovertNTnormalfag and isis_Bleach
You literally said it yourself that it’s ‘grammatical errors you make to seem more relatable’

Kys jew
Specifics are for women, not men.
Unless you want to transition anytime soon, I'll treat you like a male you pig.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, Running! and Saint Casanova
It's... it's almost like people have lives outside of a forum...

I mean, I honestly can't blame you since you are who you are.
It's a pretty hard concept to grasp for a twat like MaestheticMaso :feelshaha:
For some reason I doubt that. You are severely mentally handicapped so I can’t see you see interacting with anyone in the real world. Maybe in your imaginary world, but in the real world ? Nah.